For whatever reason, Photobucket doesn't seem to be cooperating tonight, big shocker, so if you want photos, just PM me your email or phone and I shall get them out to you post haste...

I am selling my Interarms-era Rossi Puma 92, .357 Magnum. 16" barrel, has a few hunting dings and scratches, nothing major. I shoot mostly .38 Specials with cast out of it. I have had it for quite a few years and I don't think it has ever seen a copper jacket.

Factory open sights, it has been drilled (one hole) for use with a tang sight, but I have always just used the factory irons. Not sure what tang sight had been on it prior.

Shoots extremely well with 358429 cast from WW, sized to .358, Lee Alox, 38 special brass, and 2400 (Keith's load) which I use for deer. Other than the few of those it sees each year, I usually shoot .38 Meister cast 158 SWC with a few grains of Unique. Quite frankly, she hasn't left the safe in a few seasons.

$465 shipped, insured priority mail to your FFL. Postal Service money orders are fine.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."