Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Trump will win in a land slide. Mark my word and this thread! As Reagan said . . . "trust the people."

Hope you are right my friend. I think he still has a shot because I don't know that I trust the polls and even if they are correct there is still time, a couple of debates left, and the turnout wildcard.

But, it is kind of hard to trust the people after the last couple of presidential cycles. When Reagan made that quote we had way fewer idiots running around and voting. The 1980's seem like an alternate universe now.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like Julian made a donation pitch and agreed to release more documents regarding the election every week for ten weeks.

Since the election is a mere 5 weeks away, I'm not sure what documents dumped after that will do other than cause chaos.

Which may be what the [bleep] planned all along.

Nevertheless, I hope we really didn't rely on this guy to "help" out....

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
No October surprise.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...-surprise-at-wikileaks-anniversary-event

He also announced that the site had more than 1 million documents it planned to release before the end of the year, including documents on weapons, oil, Google, surveillance and the 2016 election. He promised the election documents would be released before November 8.

But Assange cautioned that the election leaks might not be the Clinton-buster Stone and Jones were anticipating, calling claims he is specifically stocking documents “intending to harm” the Democratic candidate “false,” saying he has been misquoted and there is an “attempt to personalize the publications.”

Ultimately, Assange left ambiguous which, if any, candidate the documents would benefit, though he did describe them as “significant.”

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Trump will win in a land slide. Mark my word and this thread! As Reagan said . . . "trust the people."

So, uh, how did Zero get elected?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by NeBassman
No October surprise.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecu...-surprise-at-wikileaks-anniversary-event

He also announced that the site had more than 1 million documents it planned to release before the end of the year, including documents on weapons, oil, Google, surveillance and the 2016 election. He promised the election documents would be released before November 8.

But Assange cautioned that the election leaks might not be the Clinton-buster Stone and Jones were anticipating, calling claims he is specifically stocking documents “intending to harm” the Democratic candidate “false,” saying he has been misquoted and there is an “attempt to personalize the publications.”

Ultimately, Assange left ambiguous which, if any, candidate the documents would benefit, though he did describe them as “significant.”

And previously said the info would put Hillary in jail.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Evil flourishes when good men do nothing. We whine we moan we bitch and complain yet we do nothing, we all get what we deserve. We are ALL an embarresement to our forefathers. Every revolution starts with one man, problem is ..............none of us have the balls to be that man. We get what we deserve.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 3,031 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,337
Posts18,468,690
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.