Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poll dancers be whores.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by callnum
Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.

And BTW where is the martial law and 3rd. term for Obama?

That sums it up nicely!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by KMS
I ain't buyin it. It's meant to dispirit voters so you'll just give up.

But when those same polling organizations ran polls that showed DT closing the gap, what, those polls were also inaccurate and meant to dispirit Demonrat voters? crazy

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pollsters are living a difficult existence. Their classic methods are not nearly as reliable as they were back in the 20th Century. Not just in American, but look at how pollsters missed Brexit by nearly 10 points. That is a colossal swing and miss. Will shall see in November. What will the the Dems who hate Hillary (there are a substantial number) and voted for Bernie do? Will they hold their nose and go HRC or stay home in protest?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I'd like to see the polls taken after the debate.

me too.

As would I, of course. That will tell if he made anything up or not and how much he has to go.

Assuming that is all that will come out, of course.

Written from your Safe Zone?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
All this hand wringing over some crap that DT spouted 11 years ago. Anyone here that was planning to vote Trump change their mind over that audio? No! RJ and the rest of the liberals here weren't going to vote for him any way.

Kelly
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Meanwhile, Republicans lead the early voter ballot requests in Florida by more than 120,000 and more than 140,000 voters switched to Republican registration in PA.

Polls based on 2012 turnouts and metrics are flawed and many are flatly dishonest in order to support Hillary.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by KMS
All this hand wringing over some crap that DT spouted 11 years ago. Anyone here that was planning to vote Trump change their mind over that audio? No! RJ and the rest of the liberals here weren't going to vote for him any way.

Hit the nail on the head with this.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Polls are bull ch!t

Last edited by Huntz; 10/10/16.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Seriously, hw many people out there that actually WILL vote are undecided. Another way for me to ask this question is how many of the currently undecided WILL vote, and not just stay home?

The choice and stakes are clear for everybody in this one.

The GOP idiots that are renouncing Trump think they are saving themselves from some moral stink, when in fact they show their gutlessness.

"I renounce Trump and his sexist remarks". Pffft! Grow some hair on your asses and fight.(McCain, Mitt, etc.).

+1

DF

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bea175
[Linked Image]

This

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by callnum
Here is what is going to happen. Trump will get his ass kicked by the most despised woman in the country and we will all have to live with it.

The POS GOP couldn't come up with someone, anyone, to beat her. The same way they couldn't beat the worst POTUS we have ever had, twice.

The folks on the fire will gnash their teeth and cry foul, all while buying every 22LR. they can find, restocking their bug out bags and getting their SHTF gear together.

And BTW where is the martial law and 3rd. term for Obama?

For starters you would have to go past the inauguration date to be able to comment on a 3rd term...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Another ominous note for the Trump campaign are the numbers from major swing states.

Fivethirtyeight has Clinton now leading in 10 key states, including Florida (3.3 points ahead) and Ohio (1.8 points ahead). Both states, critical to the GOP path to success, had been in Trump's camp. The latest numbers also give Clinton the lead in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Virginia and Arizona.

Martial law, 3rd term. Paranoid delusions. Jade Helm regards

Last edited by LostHighway; 10/10/16.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bea175
[Linked Image]

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
I'd like to see the polls taken after the debate.

me too.

Haven't seen anybody offer up a poll after the debates...just "opinions" from their liberal offices on who won.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I know last election I knew wads of people that voted for Obama. I know exactly ONE person voting for Hillary. A die hard 82 yr. UAW memeber. Plenty of younger union people (myself included) are for Trump.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
In my circle of acquaintances, the Trump comments and then debate have only served to get people off the fence. In favor of Trump.

I think for the first time many of them faced the reality of this election. Hillary is not politically attractive to anyone; and is a nightmare for any thinking person.

I've seen far more blatant Trump support since the pussy tape than before.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by hatari
Pollsters are living a difficult existence. Their classic methods are not nearly as reliable as they were back in the 20th Century. Not just in American, but look at how pollsters missed Brexit by nearly 10 points. That is a colossal swing and miss. Will shall see in November. What will the the Dems who hate Hillary (there are a substantial number) and voted for Bernie do? Will they hold their nose and go HRC or stay home in protest?

Old formula, new equation... wink

DF

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 25 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.