Anyone ever see one? We fished the MSSA, Frederick, MD Chapter, King Mackerel tournament the week the storm hit, out of Harkers Island, NC. Sunday is an off day so we ran offshore for Wahoo. We got one 35 pound Wahoo. While trolling, a pod of smallish, brownish, spotted Dolphin started running with our boat. The very first thing I noticed is they were only 5-6 feet long, and covered in white spots. That night I did a search for spotted Dolphin and came up with the Atlantic Spotted Dolphin. Matched my pics exactly. The next day I told my buddies what I found, and they said "what do you mean, they were nine feet long, normal Dolphin, black" I couldn't believe that 3 people could watch and play with animals that big for 20 minutes and not notice. They all had good pics. My room mate checked his and said "you are right, they do have spots". Anyway, I've been Tuna and Wahoo fishing for close to 30 years now, and never seen one before. Thought it was really cool. Anyone else ever see them. I had one really good pic, but my Photobucket has been saying site not available for 2 days. If I can get my pics up I'll post them, Joe.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin