Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have no clue if this is right but I hope and pry it is!

By Thomas Madison LINK

The latest 2016 presidential poll has Donald Trump destroying Hitlery Clinton in a head-to-head matchup, 375 electoral votes to Hitlery’s 163. That is an astonishing 70% to 30%, and is very good news if you are a Donald Trump supporter…. and I am!

From Dmitri Voltova, prntly.com

Based on an average of the RCP (Real Clear Politics) polling data from all the states and all the “head to head” matchups between Donald Trump (by far the winner of the GOP) and Hillary Clinton (The winner of the Democratic Party) shows bad news for the Democrats.

Clinton is losing handily in all the swing states, and is even losing Democrat strongholds of Maryland, Connecticut, and Oregon.
According to many polls, and the averages, Clinton cannot even hold on to California and New York without a major fight. On the bright side for the Democrat party, they make gains in the south as Obama is now off the ticket.

Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton by 5 percentage points nationwide: getting 52% and Clinton gathering 47% (presuming the pollsters are citing the popular vote)

Source: powderedwigsociety.com

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Interesting. I tend to disbelieve ALL polling at this juncture of this cluster of an election. But still interesting.

I have personally delivered 2 voters who would've gone Clinton but now say they will go 3rd party. One Green, one Lib. They won't vote Trump but at least that gets them out of the Clinton column.

If it's close here I'll have to, God help me, vote Trump. I think he'll be a disaster. But those SCOTUS appointments....

Getting Kate Brown out of Salem is just as important locally. She's a gun-grabbing wench who'd love Cali-style "common sense gun grabbing" ..... also is deeply connected to the Kitzhaber corruption that took him down.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
We're fighting hard here to throw off these democraps that have screwed up this state! First Hitlery then Himes! Too bad our ass wipe governor isn't running Attila the hun has a higher popularity rating than he does!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not buying it. Looking at RCP for Oregon it shows all but one poll having Clinton with a commanding lead. That said I don't know when those polls were taken and the news from Friday will surely cause some break-away. Let's see what they look like in a day or two.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If it's close here I'll have to, God help me, vote Trump. I think he'll be a disaster. But those SCOTUS appointments....
I think we have a choice between 2 disasters but Mt. St. Helens size disaster (Trump) is far less destructive than a Krakatoa size disaster (Clinton).

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Nov. 8th is the only poll that counts.

Could be surprising to CNN, et. al...

DF

S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

Yep and I am thinking we might not know the winner until later. Another hanging chat disaster.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Did this poll take into account the voter fraud, illegal aliens voting, dead people voting and rigged voting machines?

Hope so, cuz that is what is going to decide this election.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The conspiracy theories are going viral again. Be prepared for Obama's martial law and a cancelled election. crazy

― George Orwell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't see ANY GOP candidate ever taking Oregon again, but this is not the first time I heard that it is in play.

I will admit nobody has been looney enough to Calfornia for Trump. Mecixco would never allow that.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

S
Scott F Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The conspiracy theories are going viral again. Be prepared for Obama's martial law and a cancelled election. crazy

That is a given! grin

The shock of Oregon being even mildly close to turning red is a shock to me. I would sooner think Clinton could slip and say something true.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Oregon votes blue.

Remember, Oregon went for Dukakis.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

That news article is from September 19, 2016.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nobody I know votes blue,but then again,
I am deplorable..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I haven't seen any Oregon poll that's recent or that has Trump within 6 of Clinton.

I don't think anybody can call this race right now.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I think we have a choice between 2 disasters but Mt. St. Helens size disaster (Trump) is far less destructive than a Krakatoa size disaster (Clinton).
Always remember, Trump can be impeached and convicted. Hillary could be impeached but not convicted.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF
To the point of heart attacks and suicides, I hope.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott F
That is an astonishing 70% to 30%, and is very good news if you are a Donald Trump supporter…. and I am!

Trump would defeat Hillary Clinton by 5 percentage points nationwide: getting 52% and Clinton gathering 47% (presuming the pollsters are citing the popular vote)

Source: powderedwigsociety.com

And I just heard another poll has Hitlery at 87% and Donald at 13%

You can find any results you want on the innanet!! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Oregon votes blue.

Remember, Oregon went for Dukakis.

P
Portland/Eugene votes blue. The REAL Oregon votes red.

― George Orwell

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
170 members (257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 14 invisible), 1,474 guests, and 832 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,908
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.