Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

We are working very hard on our new web site and have brought back the Deal of the Day, however, these deals will be available for a day or two and then be gone as we are making these deals extremely aggressive.

[Linked Image]

Today's Deal of the Day is on the Meopta MeoPro 3.5-10x44 Z-Plex Reticle . We just received some more of these great scopes that we have been blowing out for only $349.99, reduced from $649.99. Once again we will be including the Meopta Neoprene Scope Cover with it as well at no additional cost to you.

Without question this is a best buy item in quality as well as value.
[Linked Image]

MeoPro 3.5-10x44

Extra range and twilight confidence.

The Bright and sharp with smooth operating and robust mechanics the new MeoPro® 3.5-10x44 gives the hunter a little more objective size and a lot more confidence during twilight hunting hours. MeoBrightTM ion assisted lens multi-coatings deliver maximum light transmission and sharpness in every lighting condition and our MeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion. The new MeoPro® 3.5-10x44 is ready for a successful hunt.

The MeoPro 3.5-10x44 riflescope features reticles in the second focal plane. Reticle placement in the second focal plane means that as you increase or decrease magnification, the apparent size of the reticle remains constant.

Features
MeoBrightTM - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
MeoShieldTM - MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
MeoTrak IITM Elevation and Windage Control - MeoTrak IITM posi-click finger adjustable windage and elevation turrets deliver precise, click adjustment with superior repeatability, unparalleled tracking capability and ultimate accuracy. Positive tactile and audible clicks ensure accurate zeroing and adjustability in the field.
MeoQuickTM - MeoQuickTM fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings your target into sharp focus and provides extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
Erector System - Developed to provide maximum holding force to withstand heavy caliber recoil and eliminate backlash, resulting in repeatable accuracy and zero hold.
One Inch Main Tube Construction - One piece, aircraft grade aluminum 1” main tube is “ELOX” hard anodized for an incredibly durable, scratch resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
Waterproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
Fogproof - All riflescopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
Shockproof - All riflescopes are 100% guaranteed shockproof to withstand impacts and heavy caliber recoil.

Please feel free to call us @ 516-217-1000 with any questions or to place an order.

[Linked Image]

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Does anyone have experience with this scope brand/model? Good? Better than ______? I've previously owned Conquest scopes. I have a Super Slam that I think is a total sleeper scope. Any feedback is appreciated.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fifth
Does anyone have experience with this scope brand/model? Good? Better than ______? I've previously owned Conquest scopes. I have a Super Slam that I think is a total sleeper scope. Any feedback is appreciated.

The Meopta Meopro series basically is the Zeiss Conquest as Meopta made the Conquest for Zeiss using the same optics as they use in the Meopro

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I've almost pulled the trigger on one of these so many times that I've lost count. Probably going to keep procastnating until they are all gone. Just need to go ahead and order one.

Anybody compared these to the newer Leupold VX3i? I've not seen one of the Meopro's anywhere to look through but a local shop has a Conquest 3.5x10-44 (non-HD model) and I prefer it to the VX3i just looking through them at the store. Is the Meopro the same scope? I worry about the reticle in low light more than anything else, but liked the reticle in the Conquest.

”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have all the scopes mentioned, and in *MY* opinion there is simply no better value out there than the Meopro offered by Doug for 349.00.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
I've not seen one of the Meopro's anywhere to look through but a local shop has a Conquest 3.5x10-44 (non-HD model) and I prefer it to the VX3i just looking through them at the store. Is the Meopro the same scope?

Pardon my ignorance, what is the difference on the HD model in the Conquest?

D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I have 2 of them. Great scope. Great price . Bright & clear.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fifth
I've not seen one of the Meopro's anywhere to look through but a local shop has a Conquest 3.5x10-44 (non-HD model) and I prefer it to the VX3i just looking through them at the store. Is the Meopro the same scope?

Pardon my ignorance, what is the difference on the HD model in the Conquest?

The Conquest line was discontinued a few years back when Zeiss released the HD5 series (5 standing for 5 times zoom power) This is an all Zeiss made scope and featured a more powerful zoom and a price increase of about 50%

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by dpd
I have 2 of them. Great scope. Great price . Bright & clear.

I have 4 of them, Hard to beat at double the price!

Last edited by Ghostman; 09/01/16.
K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
Ok, I'm just going to order one and be done with it. smile

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ok, I'm just going to order one and be done with it. smile

I did the same thing a while back. You won't be sorry.

Some people are educated beyond their intelligence.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
What's the reticle like on this scope regarding crosshair thickness? Are the center crosshairs very thin like the 3-9x40 Zeiss Conquest #20 reticle, or thicker? I do a lot of night hunting over snow and like a reticle that I can pick up quickly.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Put one atop a creedmoor. Best scope out there for the money. Imo.

Originally Posted by M1bandit
What's the reticle like on this scope regarding crosshair thickness? Are the center crosshairs very thin like the 3-9x40 Zeiss Conquest #20 reticle, or thicker? I do a lot of night hunting over snow and like a reticle that I can pick up quickly.

I would say it's on the thin side.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just a heads up, we managed to get a few of these scopes in with a #4 reticle @ $399.99 for those who prefer that reticle

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
Just a heads up, we managed to get a few of these scopes in with a #4 reticle @ $399.99 for those who prefer that reticle

NOO! I've been wanting that, but timing is terrible for me. I appreciate all your efforts on putting these deals together though.

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I bought one of the 3.5-10x44 Meopros with the zplex reticle. I mounted it on my 280 BAR and sighted it in today. Overall, I really like the scope. I was somewhat concerned about the fine cross hair disappearing in low light situations, but I think it's going to be just fine. I was in the woods this afternoon in a area where I can not see more than 40 yards in broad day light. I could still see the reticle well enough to make the 40 yard shot 35 minutes after sunset. That's more enough for my purposes.

I have a bean field stand where 500 yard shots are possible that I hope to get to sit in later this week. I'm interested to see how it does there.

The scope is noticeably clearer and has better low light performance than my old Vari-X III 3.5-10x50.

I also love the constant eye relief.

The only thing I don't care for at this point is the width of the reticle (fine cross hair to thick post). I measured it today at 9 inches at 100 yards. That makes the post pretty much useless as a holdover point to me. But I won't be taking any shots over 300 yards with the BAR anyway, so it's not a big deal.

Oddly enough though, I checked the ballistics calculator on Meopta's website and according to it the distance should be closer to 4 inches. So either Meopta's calculator website is out of date or the reticles in these Cameraland versions of the scope are different.

Anyway, this scope is well worth the $350 price tag Cameraland has on them and then some.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I just ordered one of these. Thanks for making it available.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sambubba

For the money I don't think there is a better scope in that power range out there today. Meopta's #4 is about perfect to my eyes for big game.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 444Matt
Originally Posted by sambubba

For the money I don't think there is a better scope in that power range out there today. Meopta's #4 is about perfect to my eyes for big game.

I wished to goodness that would make the reticle the same as they use to have in their 3X9X42 Mepro #4. That reticle had the thick portions extend nearly to the center with a very narrow thinner inner portion. It was perfect to bracket an animal in very low light when you couldn't see the thinner center, but you had the center there for fine aiming in better light.

I'm fairly sure the version in their 3.5-10X44 model has wider spacing on the thick portion of the #4.I guess people didn't like the other reticle,but if they didn't it was because they didn't know squat about hunting in low light.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The #4 you described as perfect is what is in my fixed 6x Meopro. I wasn't aware the one in the variable was different. I remember trying out Minox's #4 and feeling that their spacing in between the thick parts was way to wide.

Last edited by 444Matt; 11/27/16.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
726 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 21, 12308300, 74 invisible), 2,733 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,623
Posts18,398,611
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.