Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
should I just adjust the stock trigger to the perfect desired setting for myself?

Since we all know that every mass produced piece of mechanical equipment is EXACTLY like every other and if 1, 100, or 10,000 Kimber triggers function perfectly that gurantees that every Kimber trigger ever manufactured will function exactly the same way, I won't describe any of the issues I'm having with mine.

Also, everyone already knows (or doesn't care) my capability for trigger adjustments, whether or not I've tried swapping springs, my proximity to a gun smith that I trust and the economic calculation for making that round trip twice and paying the fee vs purchasing a drop-in aftermarket trigger, I won't bother listing any of that information.

THIS IS IT!!!!!

Please provide detailed explanations about what you think I should do with my rifle and how I spend my money!

David

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9
should I just adjust the stock trigger to the perfect desired setting for myself?

Since we all know that every mass produced piece of mechanical equipment is EXACTLY like every other and if 1, 100, or 10,000 Kimber triggers function perfectly that gurantees that every Kimber trigger ever manufactured will function exactly the same way, I won't describe any of the issues I'm having with mine.

Also, everyone already knows (or doesn't care) my capability for trigger adjustments, whether or not I've tried swapping springs, my proximity to a gun smith that I trust and the economic calculation for making that round trip twice and paying the fee vs purchasing a drop-in aftermarket trigger, I won't bother listing any of that information.

THIS IS IT!!!!!

Please provide detailed explanations about what you think I should do with my rifle and how I spend my money!

David

Are you asking if you should adjust an adjustable trigger?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think you should turn two nuts and one screw without help from a gunsmith.

Just bang it on the floor a few times when you get done to make sure you don't shoot your eye out.
Merry Christmas.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It's the season for giving. GFYs for everyone!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It seems you have a chip on your shoulder about something. Just make yourself happy.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
David, I order a Jard 16 oz. trigger for my Kimber Pro Varmint & it's wonderfully smooth with only one fault. I did the safety check every which way probably 25-30 times. Everything was great except opening the bolt on half safety then closing the bolt on half safety, about 30% of the time going from half safety to fire, it will fire by just moving the safety. No other way could I make it discharge. I did not try any adjustment at all. Hope this helps & have a nice holiday season,
Jim D
Southeast, Texas

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Shove it up your ass and GFY!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Pound sand.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I will never tell a guy what he should do with his rifle and money.

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."
Henry Ford

If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9

THIS IS IT!!!!!

David

Good post and good sense of humor!

Maybe there could be a separate forum "answers to un-asked questions" It would be the biggest on the Campfire!

Sycamore

Last edited by Sycamore; 12/18/16.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Best to go to a real professional and have him install an overpriced aftermarket trigger. You probably can't even feel the difference, but your self esteem will rise when you can point and say; "I have an expensive trigger".

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,048 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,111
Posts18,464,314
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.