Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not much of an athletic supporter of any sort. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
If ya ain't first, yer last. ...he's been last a lot.

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by MagMarc
And he drives a Chevy..................

Did we have to go there....Really? laugh

Just adding flames discussion laugh

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Guess I'll support Chase Elliot now.

I'll continue to support not watching NASCAR. I'll still be saving 4.5 hours every sunday.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Guess I'll support Chase Elliot now.

I'll continue to support not watching NASCAR. I'll still be saving 4.5 hours every sunday.

Ditto

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Someone needs to inform Jr. that immigration isn't like it used to be.

Really? Now they just emigrate on their cell phones or something? Change their "home" designation on Facebook to USA? I'm curious how it isn't like it used to be.

The people that came to and settled this country didn't have a fair percentage of them that wanted to blow everybody up. Duh...

What percentage of these immigrants have we gotten already are blower-uppers?

rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Hard to say.

There are approximately 2 billion Muslims in the World. According to most intelligence assessments, 15%-25% are Islamic Extremists who support destroying western civilization. That means there are somewhere around 300 - 500 million Muslims worldwide who would like to see us wiped off the face of the Earth.

I guess the question is, how many of those 300 - 500 million who hate us would actually commit a terrorist act.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by victoro
I think Dale Jr. may have been brainwashed by his hot wife. All the women I know except for the ones in my family are liberals.

We must be kin then. My wife doesn't even believe a woman has a place in political office. If she ever had any doubt, former LA governor, Kathleen Blanco, removed those doubts from a lot of people's minds. Of course, I had to train her. We married when she was 18 yrs. old and grew up in a home where she was taught nothing about politics. Thirty years later, I'm proud to say she has been conservatively indoctrinated! And by the way...not a NASCAR fan. Can't see the fascination in watching cars go in a circle hoping someone crashes...lol. Just not for me, have better things to do with my time.

IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
We forget that one of the first orders of business when this country was still in it's infancy, was to form the Marines to head to Tripoli and fight those rotten sons-of-bitches.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think Dale Jr. may have been brainwashed by his hot wife. All the women I know except for the ones in my family are liberals.

Yah ain't met my wife yet... LOL...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rost495

Yah ain't met my wife yet... LOL...

Mine either. Go Trump.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
When I first met my wife 25 years ago, she was a sweet, shy, sympathetic girl who had a liberal lean. Today you can see the difference. Especially when I turn on CNN and hear a shout of, "LIARS" from the other room.

lol, so proud of her.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by rrroae

Hard to say.

Really?

There are approximately 2 billion Muslims in the World. According to most intelligence assessments, 15%-25% are Islamic Extremists who support destroying western civilization. That means there are somewhere around 300 - 500 million Muslims worldwide who would like to see us wiped off the face of the Earth.

I guess the question is, how many of those 300 - 500 million who hate us would actually commit a terrorist act.

Well, I guess if you like to believe a bunch of limp-wristed theory guys who need to cry wolf to protect their paychecks. But real world empiricism puts that number, currently, at approximately 0.0 +/- 0.0.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Still suffering concussion effects.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Dale's more concerned with being politically correct than anything. A full race season sponsorship for his car cost upwards of 50 million for the entire season. He would have been better served if he had said nothing. It's not his race team, it's Rick Hendrick's and he prefers his drivers stay out of all political commentary.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
A prerequisite to driving NASCAR should be the willingness to fly the battle flag and run moonshine. All others need not apply...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
rrroae Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Well, I guess if you like to believe a bunch of limp-wristed theory guys who need to cry wolf to protect their paychecks. But real world empiricism puts that number, currently, at approximately 0.0 +/- 0.0.

What's the matter buddy? Did you get a little choked up like your boy Chucky Schumer that someone was a little mean to those poor oppressed Muslims?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by rrroae
Say it ain't so?

In a tweet to Twitter user @GelarBudidarma, who identifies himself as a Muslim “mostly from” Bandung, Indonesia, Earnhardt wrote: “my fam immigrated from Germany in 1700s escaping religious persecution. America is created by immigrants.”

Follow
Dale Earnhardt Jr. ✔ @DaleJr
@GelarBudidarma my fam immigrated from Germany in 1700s escaping religious persecution. America is created by immigrants.
9:45 PM - 28 Jan 2017
461 461 Retweets 921 921 likes
Earnhardt’s Twitter page has more than 1.9 million followers. Several Twitter users responded directly to the tweet from the popular driver – he’s been voted NASCAR’s Most Popular Driver a record 13 times. Here’s a sampling.

Follow
Maureen @mmaureen7
@DaleJr @GelarBudidarma thank you for speaking up, I know a lot of folks in the country look up to you.
12:27 PM - 29 Jan 2017

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nascar-auto-racing/thatsracin/article129529084.html

Somebody should tell Dale Jr. that the persecution is over in Germany these days,...then give his Commie ass a one way ticket.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

449 members (1_deuce, 219DW, 17CalFan, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 50 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,491
Posts18,452,102
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.