Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by Trystan
I no longer frequent the long range part of this forum.

JFC, Can't anyone keep their word anymore?

Showing up for a few days every month is not considered frequent. Showing up every day for a month is. I'll leave when I'm good and ready Cuuntsman!

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 10/27/17.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You're thutch a pill!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Ironic Try-Stan that this whole thread started because a hunter showed up in camp with the same dipshit, "I been shooting longer than you been alive", self inflated, schitty attitude. He never had a problem telling me how good he was shooting targets and how many Long Range (band)camps he'd been to.... Blah blah blah....

Was pretty easy to read through his bullshit, cause course like these guys here, signs not hard to read for me. Much like your shifting POI from day to day, he was lucky to keep more than two shots grouped together at 100 on a paper plate, prone with no wind.

Put that guy in a hunting situation 2 days later and he melted on a 180 yard broadside shot. But I still got to hear how good he was for the next 4 1/2 hours and 2 miles till we found his wounded ram high up on a narrow outcropping. PRICELESS moment when he looks at me and says..."you think you can finish him off for me?"

I'll take the humble guy that knows his schit any day...

Last edited by joshf303; 10/27/17.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I think Trystan is about 20 and his mom had a 90210 fetish. Or he's got a lisp. He might have a lisp either way.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Trthtan.....might be a hellova waiter at buffalo wildwings.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by smokepole
You're thutch a pill!!

Lol

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Higbean
Huh?

I'm not the guy making stupid claims and promising videos there Darlene.

Ya, that's what I thought you [bleep] idiot. Put your money where your mouth is or keep your sniveling coward trap shut!

You dumbass..... I DID post a video of a 3” group at 500+.... in slow-motion so your 1-watt intellect could comprehend what it was seeing. There’s a bunch of videos on that page..... just don’t feel bad watching my wife and kids actually do a lot of the schitt you only bump-gums about.

Am I an “idiot”.... a “coward”?

If any of you lying fuucking cowards want to meet up and go shoot in person lets get together and go find out who the real people are, and who the lying fuucking COWARDS are!

If you don't want to then keep your sniveling, coward trap shut!

Don't they have a get together once a year for the long range forum guys? Videos tell lies all day long. I would love to go to the get together. Any takers? Or are we back to accusating Cowards who CANT nor NEVER could back up there sniveling COWARD lies

Trystan

So, I'm a little late to the party, but how does $1,000 on you not being able to shoot 3(three) out of 5 (five) three-shot groups into under two inches with your stock Tikka and fixed 6x SS at 500 yards sound? I won't even make you do it in 20 mph winds......

Neutral place maybe. There's a range in west-central MN that goes out to 1200 or so. Rush Lake Range. I've heard Alliance NE has a range that goes out a ways too.

Whenever you are up for it, you just let me know. I'm sure a few others will come to watch you collect your winnings.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Originally Posted by Higbean
Huh?

I'm not the guy making stupid claims and promising videos there Darlene.

Ya, that's what I thought you [bleep] idiot. Put your money where your mouth is or keep your sniveling coward trap shut!

You dumbass..... I DID post a video of a 3” group at 500+.... in slow-motion so your 1-watt intellect could comprehend what it was seeing. There’s a bunch of videos on that page..... just don’t feel bad watching my wife and kids actually do a lot of the schitt you only bump-gums about.

Am I an “idiot”.... a “coward”?

If any of you lying fuucking cowards want to meet up and go shoot in person lets get together and go find out who the real people are, and who the lying fuucking COWARDS are!

If you don't want to then keep your sniveling, coward trap shut!

Don't they have a get together once a year for the long range forum guys? Videos tell lies all day long. I would love to go to the get together. Any takers? Or are we back to accusating Cowards who CANT nor NEVER could back up there sniveling COWARD lies

Trystan

So, I'm a little late to the party, but how does $1,000 on you not being able to shoot 3(three) out of 5 (five) three-shot groups into under two inches with your stock Tikka and fixed 6x SS at 500 yards sound? I won't even make you do it in 20 mph winds......

Neutral place maybe. There's a range in west-central MN that goes out to 1200 or so. Rush Lake Range. I've heard Alliance NE has a range that goes out a ways too.

Whenever you are up for it, you just let me know. I'm sure a few others will come to watch you collect your winnings.

2 out of 6 and you come to Montana. If I lose I give you $1000. If I win you give me $2000

Trystan

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The offer was 3 out of 5 three-shot groups sub 2".

YOU said you did it frequently. 3 out of 5 is frequent, 2 out of 6 is occasional.

A simple yes or no suffices.

As for the odds, well, I ain't yapping my gums and I ain't giving the guy who was talking big 2-1 odds.

You want 2-1 odds, don't act like the second coming of David Tubb on the Internet.

Last edited by goalie; 10/28/17. Reason: Spelling
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by goalie
The offer was 3 out of 5 three-shot groups sub 2".

YOU said you did it frequently. 3 out of 5 is frequent, 2 out of 6 is occasional.

A simple yes or no suffices.

As for the odds, well, I ain't yapping my gums and I ain't giving the guy who was talking big 2-1 odds.

You want 2-1 odds, don't act like the second coming of David Tubb on the Internet.

If someone was shooting sub 1" that would be the second coming of David Tubb but not sub 2" Tubb would sort brass and bullets, hand pick loaded rounds under 1/2 thou run out and I haven't done any of that. You think its something special because you can't fathom it! Trust me, I haven't done anything special so you can unwad your panties now!

Trystan

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think I see the problem here. When I talk about what I can/can't do with a rifle I'm talking about what I can do most of the time. Not 2 out of 6 times. Two out of six is good odds for prairie dogs, not so much for say big game.

Lots of people can shoot small groups/hit small targets at distance 2 out of 6 times. Make the standard most of the time, and that changes.

To be fair to Trystan, he didn't say he could do it most of the time, but I think that's what people heard because that's how most think. At least I do.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've never been able to shoot a sub 2" group at 500. Here's a video of one at 550 yds. Not all in a 2" group but all within MOA.
https://youtu.be/zhXwAuBIyNE
POA was at the base of the horn.

Last edited by gonzaga; 10/28/17.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Zombie post........it just won't die. Hope we hear some more about the 147 ELD M's, maybe a new thread. I have no experience with them but I'm interested in reading more.

Golden............
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My Barrett seems to want to shoot the 147. I hope to use it on something furry in the next few weeks.

First groups fired were between 0.4-0.8 MOA...

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I think I see the problem here. When I talk about what I can/can't do with a rifle I'm talking about what I can do most of the time. Not 2 out of 6 times. Two out of six is good odds for prairie dogs, not so much for say big game.

Lots of people can shoot small groups/hit small targets at distance 2 out of 6 times. Make the standard most of the time, and that changes.

To be fair to Trystan, he didn't say he could do it most of the time, but I think that's what people heard because that's how most think. At least I do.

So you process information rationally, not like a retard the way Trystan does.
Reminds me of what a co worker told our boss 25 years ago.....
"I'm trying to see your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain

So you process information rationally, not like a retard the way Trystan does.
Reminds me of what a co worker told our boss 25 years ago.....
"I'm trying to see your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass.

Let me guess.......ya you can shoot circles around me but you'd rather run your mouth like a Coward than prove it! Your a big touph he man and your coworker is to because he told the boss what's up 25 years ago Lol. Glad you remember one act of bravery from a coworker. Perhaps the memory helped you to muster enouph courage to tell someone like me what's up right. Especially since you can hide behind your keyboard. I for one am glad you have your keyboard to help you out with your cowardice issues. Keep on being brave man.....you got this. ☺

Trystan

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trystan, are you older than 25 years of age?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You should've asked if he has a vagina.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/28/17.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trystan, serious question.... Are the buttons on your shirt/blouse on the left or right? Does your underwear have a pee hole or no pee hole?

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/28/17.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Trystan, serious question.... Are the buttons on your shirt/blouse on the left or right? Does your underwear have a pee hole or no pee hole?

Lol.....good one ☺

Trystan

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,549
Posts18,453,561
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.