Hop To
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Hilarious....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Humble yourself and beg for mercy?

You're a lying fool.

Them's the facts.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Higbean
Humble yourself and beg for mercy?

You're a lying fool.

Them's the facts.

Then you will have no problem putting your money where your mouth is?

Trystan

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Huh?

I'm not the guy making stupid claims and promising videos there Darlene.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Huh?

Ya, that's what I thought you [bleep] idiot. Put your money where your mouth is or keep your sniveling coward trap shut!

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your turn.

Last edited by Higbean; 10/18/17.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Trystan
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Dogshooter
Just started with the 147 4 days ago and today at the 500 yd line shooting in 10 mph wind with heavy gusts I can say.........this bullet is a serious confidence builder 😎

Trystan

Good..... maybe you can use them in the video we’re all still waiting on.

"All day long!!!"

Your the ones who want to see it and I could give a schit less if you don't know what you don't know ☺ If you really want to learn how its possible then humble yourself and beg for my mercy and I will show you. This week out of three groups fired at the 500 yd line. one on Monday, one Tuesday, one Wednesday produced two groups in calm conditions pushing the 1" mark hard and one group just under 2 1/4" in 20+ mph wind. Ya, I know! Tell me again how its not possible with a fixed 6 SS on a stock tikka. That's not three groups out of a hundred. I shot THREE groups and that is it. Was I surprised how they performed in calm weather. No! Was I impressed with how well they bucked the wind yesterday. Ya! That one got my attention.

Trystan

I bet your middle name is "Christmas."

And your last name is Turkey.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Huh?

Ya, that's what I thought you [bleep] idiot. Put your money where your mouth is or keep your sniveling coward trap shut!

LOL, sounds like Trithtan got into the beers.

Tanner

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You better be careful or he'll have you begging for mercy.

And besides, I'm thinking Zima, that sounded like a Zima-fueled outburst to me.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
dammit Tanner, how many times do I gotta tell you, it is 'thounds'....

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Huh?

You dumbass..... I DID post a video of a 3” group at 500+.... in slow-motion so your 1-watt intellect could comprehend what it was seeing. There’s a bunch of videos on that page..... just don’t feel bad watching my wife and kids actually do a lot of the schitt you only bump-gums about.

Am I an “idiot”.... a “coward”?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Huh?

You dumbass..... I DID post a video of a 3” group at 500+.... in slow-motion so your 1-watt intellect could comprehend what it was seeing. There’s a bunch of videos on that page..... just don’t feel bad watching my wife and kids actually do a lot of the schitt you only bump-gums about.

Am I an “idiot”.... a “coward”?

If any of you lying fuucking cowards want to meet up and go shoot in person lets get together and go find out who the real people are, and who the lying fuucking COWARDS are!

If you don't want to then keep your sniveling, coward trap shut!

Don't they have a get together once a year for the long range forum guys? Videos tell lies all day long. I would love to go to the get together. Any takers? Or are we back to accusating Cowards who CANT nor NEVER could back up there sniveling COWARD lies

Trystan

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Haha... I've spent many primers with Dogshooter. I'd gladly meet up and see who can and who can't.

Tanner

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Dude. You're the one who offered to post a video backing up your claims.

All anyone did here was ask where it was. Either post it or STFU.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Tanner
Haha... I've spent many primers with Dogshooter. I'd gladly meet up and see who can and who can't.

Tanner

Tanner,

I'm sure most of you guys are more than likely pretty good fellas. I'm getting pretty tired of folks claiming some things are impossible when its not and that's all this is. If you and a few other guys want to get together to go shooting I want to. I will make the trip so you fellas don't have to. I tried to set something up last year but the quick to make accusations crowd had zero takers. Go figure.

If you want to go shooting sometime I will buy the beer. If Dogshooter wants to go that would be cool. I'm not much of a drinker but I'd be more than happy to drink a few beers with whoever would like to tag along

Trystan

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
From 2/3/17....

A YouTube video it is then. I will post results in the near future. I will use 4 different rifles all in one session. I will conduct the test only once and if its a bad day so be it. I will simply title the thread "A day shooting at 500 yds" not intended as a pissing match or proving point. I will use a 223 tikka, a 270 tikka, a 6.5X55 tikka, and a Sako Finnbear. All 4 rifles completely factory with nothing more than trigger adjustment.

Popular request was for a YouTube video...I think I'd be a smuck if I didn't oblige.

Trystan

We agree.....

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

Videos are full of bullshit and lies you fuucking idiot and you know it. I've pointed that out more than once and a video is not going to tell you a fuucking thing. Seems pretty fuucking pointless when a man is offering you an in person demonstration or is real life schit not good enouph for you. Or maybe your worried that through all your made up accusations and bullschit you might have to try to prove what you can't do

Trystan

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Videos are full of bullshit and lies you fuucking idiot and you know it.

Trystan

Kinda like your posts.....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Videos are full of bullshit and lies you fuucking idiot and you know it. I've pointed that out more than once and a video is not going to tell you a fuucking thing. Seems pretty fuucking pointless when a man is offering you an in person demonstration or is real life schit not good enouph for you. Or maybe your worried that through all your made up accusations and bullschit you might have to try to prove what you can't do

Trystan

If videos are no good, why'd you offer to post one? It was your idea, remember. And you want to call me an idiot.

All I know is, you wouldn't call me a fu*&ing idiot if you were talking face to face.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
From 2/3/17....

A YouTube video it is then. I will post results in the near future. I will use 4 different rifles all in one session. I will conduct the test only once and if its a bad day so be it. I will simply title the thread "A day shooting at 500 yds" not intended as a pissing match or proving point. I will use a 223 tikka, a 270 tikka, a 6.5X55 tikka, and a Sako Finnbear. All 4 rifles completely factory with nothing more than trigger adjustment.

Popular request was for a YouTube video...I think I'd be a smuck if I didn't oblige.

Trystan

We agree.....

Appreciated, just for the record, I was followed around by accusating, lying fuucking trolls for months on end. Why the fuuck would I make a video to appease the likes of people like that. I was respectful enouph to agree with what was being asked. Most everyone was disrespectful in return. Its a two way street and if respect would have been returned you would have seen a video. My asking to go shoot and doing the driving is both a courtesy and respect. I have nothing to gain other than I like to shoot. I consider your accepting my offer also a courtesy and respect in return. Lets try to continue our courtesy and respect for one another until we can go shooting here in the near future

Regards
Trystan

Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

622 members (10gaugeman, 1minute, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,952 guests, and 1,268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,704
Posts18,456,820
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.