Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
DHN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 378Canuck
None the less we are all immigrants , less we forget. Granted the system in place now can't support an overload of immigrants. The system in place 100-300 years ago didn't assist immigrants. Either you hustled and fed your family or you all starved.

Nope, most of us were born here. My ancestors were immigrants; I am not. Does anyone really think any of the countries your ancestors came from would consider you a citizen two, three, twelve generations later? Try to get into them with the required documents, they will consider you to be there illegally.

Dale

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Deciding and passing as law is 2 different things. I did say we are all immigrants did I not? Canada or USA. Maybe you should take another look at your history. Most of the Indians living now in Canada were chased up here by your horse mounted military. Once the Indians passed into Canada the RCMP closed the ranks and stopped the pursuit. And on another subject-Sharia will never pass since the women will not allow it to pass in Canada, they tried this many times before. I also agree Trudeau is a dipshite.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DHN
[quote=378Canuck]None the less we are all immigrants , less we forget. Granted the system in place now can't support an overload of immigrants. The system in place 100-300 years ago didn't assist immigrants. Either you hustled and fed your family or you all starved.

Nope, most of us were born here. My ancestors were immigrants; I am not. Does anyone really think any of the countries your ancestors came from would consider you a citizen two, three, twelve generations later? Try to get into them with the required documents, they will consider you to be there illegally. [/quote Kinda groups into the anchor baby policy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Granted, re" "American Indians"
Their were some absolutely horrendous and immoral evolutions tied to "Manifest destiny. BUT, by and large, we killed ours with rifles, revolvers, and sabers.
Canada ("The Crown") chose to kill their aboriginals with sugar, white flour, and Hudson Bay Rum.
Same goddam results, buster.
Nice up their on that HIGH horse ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Over medicated again I see. LMAO

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Now hopefully they go after Ca Senator Kevin de Leon who on the air stated half his family is here illegally. Make an example of the the gun hating liberal POS.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
GFY you smarmy, supercilious , holier than thou prick.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree, but if you deport half his family do you think
1. He will follow them to Mexico?
2. Tie it up in the courts for the next 10 years costing millions to taxpayers?
3. Use the anchor baby rule and make sure that all his relatives have babies
even if there not really theirs?
4. Raise up all the Dems and mexicans to riot, burning cars and looting similar to the black community method of operation?
5. Become even more of a gun hating liberal POS?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
None the less we are all immigrants , less we forget. Granted the system in place now can't support an overload of immigrants. The system in place 100-300 years ago didn't assist immigrants. Either you hustled and fed your family or you all starved.

Trudeau will open your borders to any and all. Great; have them and keep them. Our country has chosen differently.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC
Thats your rebuttal? Pitiful, I figured we could get an illuminating discussion for all on the web to learn something from your collected wisdom stored in that over medicated brain of yours. LOL

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree, but if you deport half his family do you think
1. He will follow them to Mexico?
2. Tie it up in the courts for the next 10 years costing millions to taxpayers?
3. Use the anchor baby rule and make sure that all his relatives have babies
even if there not really theirs?
4. Raise up all the Dems and mexicans to riot, burning cars and looting similar to the black community method of operation?
5. Become even more of a gun hating liberal POS?

1. His choice
2. No grounds; she was illegal and a felon. Bye.
3. DNA is a wonderful thing. Oh, and they already do that.
4. Good; more felons to deport.
5. Guns have nothing to do with this; poor red herring.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager

Trudeau will open your borders to any and all. Great; have them and keep them. Our country has chosen differently.

Yes I wish Trudeau had balls too. But he's a whimpy pussified Liberal who will not be in power after his 4 year term is over. I will be glad to see him fade off our Canadian history books.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Yes I wish Trudeau had balls too. But he's a whimpy pussified Liberal who will not be in power after his 4 year term is over. I will be glad to see him fade off our Canadian history books.

Yet, you are endorsing his ideology of open borders?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No I'm not endorsing open borders, I never said that once, why put words into my mouth? Open borders to select groups only is my request. I agree with Trump banning 7 muslim countries but he forgot Saudi Arabia where 15 of the 19 terrorists took down the Twin towers. When I saw that well i figured there is another ass kissing Prez right after 8 years of Obama licking Saudi boots. I lost all respect for the man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No I'm not endorsing open borders, I never said that once, why put words into my mouth? Open borders to select groups only is my request. I agree with Trump banning 7 muslim countries but he forgot Saudi Arabia where 15 of the 19 terrorists took down the Twin towers. When I saw that well i figured there is another ass kissing Prez right after 8 years of Obama licking Saudi boots. I lost all respect for the man.

You clearly did not read the EO, then. The rationale behind the temporary entry restrictions (not a ban) was that the seven countries have 1) a current history of terrorist training camps and/or operations within their borders, and 2) a severe deficiency in or inability to identify and vet potential emigrants and/or refugees.

SA does not fit either of those categories, though ignorant people bring up 9/11 which was prior to any of the screening procedures now in place for SA or anywhere else. Those seven countries cannot currently comply with the current procedures; SA does.

You're whining about a non-citizen of the US who was slated for deportation actually being deported. That's an asinine complaint.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

GTC
Thats your rebuttal? Pitiful, I figured we could get an illuminating discussion for all on the web to learn something from your collected wisdom stored in that over medicated brain of yours. LOL

I just came in from a long honest days work, ...and you know phouc-all about my brain, azzwhole.
As to who's defining "pitiful",....well, that's certainly open to debate.
You and Trudeau go eat chit and howl at the moon together now, I'm out of this one.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I lost all respect for the man.

Thats the beautiful thing about it, whether or not you respect the man or not doesn't matter. I'll also predict Good old Justin will be there at the end of his 4 year term, he's perfect for the liberal masses in Canada.

And on another subject-Sharia will never pass since the women will not allow it to pass in Canada, they tried this many times before.

That's what they thought in Europe as well, take a look at Europe because that is what Canada is going to look like in 10 years.
Good luck.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She had no leg to stand on, and now she's been busted. Come here legally-NBD. Don't follow the rules and get busted-you deserve what you get.

Oh well, the lib's needs something to protest about any ways.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I lost all respect for the man.

Thats the beautiful thing about it, whether or not you respect the man or not doesn't matter. I'll also predict Good old Justin will be there at the end of his 4 year term, he's perfect for the liberal masses in Canada.

And on another subject-Sharia will never pass since the women will not allow it to pass in Canada, they tried this many times before.

That's what they thought in Europe as well, take a look at Europe because that is what Canada is going to look like in 10 years.
Good luck.
Probable if Trudeau stays in power more than 4 years, but I doubt he will be around after his 4 year term is over. God help please if you can.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

684 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,920 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,486
Posts18,451,994
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.