Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I come into a little cash this last week. So y'all know what I am this weekend!!! laugh

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Tired from bangin' a hooker?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nope he's _______ Rich !

I'd be fine never using the word again, but f it if young black guys can say it so can I.

When the black folks that don't like the word start beatin down the rappers I'll know they're serious about it being a word that hurts them

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
What's the worst thing you can call one that begins with a "N" and ends with a "R"?

NEIGHBOR!!!!

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
My grand mother who was full blooded Cherokee called Brazilian nuts [bleep] toes!

Semper Fi USMC/0331
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those that I refer to as ni**ers have earned the moniker.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I worked in a place at one time in TX where we didn't use the term n....r rigging we said southern engineering.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Black family moves into an all white neighborhood. Couple of the kids meet up in the back yard and start talking. Black kid says mah daddy make just as much money as yo daddy.

White kid, probably so.

and mah daddy drive biggah Cadillac than yo daddy.

White kid, sure enough

Black kid and what's mo, mah daddy dont live next dooh to a bunch of knee grass like yo daddy do

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
h
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I never thought of calling any US germans nazis. My best friend was german, wealthy by hard work, an aggie and tight. I called him a dayom aggie german jew sometimes though. grin

God rest yer soul, Robert.

Wow, my last name is pure German, no mistake about it!

I have a large % of German heritage from both parents, mixed with Irish, British, and Cherokee.

I was never aware of any anti-German sentements in this nation, following Hitler's death. Lots of anti Nazi feelings, yes.

Dating back to the sixties, when we used to live for the next episode of 12:00 High or Combat, it was all about Nazis, never about Germans.

The hatred of those "Dirty Japs" was, on the other hand, pervasive and potent in the people I knew and the liturature I read up into the eighties. Judo or Karate techniques used in fighting were often referenced as dirty jap tricks.

As to to subject of the OP,
In 1982 I purchased a beautiful black quarter hose mare and brought her home to the famiky farm. I called her Sheena for her shiny coat. My mother, to this day, still refers to that horse as Jig-a-boo.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Back in the 40's maybe? The Firemans Handbook (wildland firefighting) terminology listed a looming smoke column as a n----r head. Also, weren't brazil nuts call n----r toes?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I come into a little cash this last week. So y'all know what I am this weekend!!! laugh

An old Black man once told me that us White folks didn't know how much fun it was to be a "n****r on a Saturday night". His words, not mine.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
h
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I never thought of calling any US germans nazis. My best friend was german, wealthy by hard work, an aggie and tight. I called him a dayom aggie german jew sometimes though. grin

God rest yer soul, Robert.

Wow, my last name is pure German, no mistake about it!

I have a large % of German heritage from both parents, mixed with Irish, British, and Cherokee.

I was never aware of any anti-German sentements in this nation, following Hitler's death. Lots of anti Nazi feelings, yes.

Dating back to the sixties, when we used to live for the next episode of 12:00 High or Combat, it was all about Nazis, never about Germans.

The hatred of those "Dirty Japs" was, on the other hand, pervasive and potent in the people I knew and the liturature I read up into the eighties. Judo or Karate techniques used in fighting were often referenced as dirty jap tricks.

As to to subject of the OP,
In 1982 I purchased a beautiful black quarter hose mare and brought her home to the famiky farm. I called her Sheena for her shiny coat. My mother, to this day, still refers to that horse as Jig-a-boo.

"and Cherokee"

Would ya by chance be related to 'Lie-Ah-Watha' or as TRUMP called her...'Pocahontas'??? grin confused

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

126 members (358WCF, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 10gaugemag, 30Gibbs, 35sambar, 23 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,648
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.