O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A view to a hillary presidency .

Last edited by ol_mike; 02/16/17. Reason: spelling

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Looks like a target rich environment for full auto fire.. SAW comes to mind..
If they don't have snipers on rooftops, they might as well disband and surrender. Again.

TFF!! grin

Last edited by CEJ1895; 02/16/17.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hatari
Fillion is the guy they need. Left is trying to tordpeo him.

Le Pin is fine, but no friend of the US.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Fillon

Her young niece is on message and a rising star for the cause.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Free Europe died with the formation of the EU and was complimented by Angela Merkel's immigration stance. It's over for them fuggers.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It sounds like the French police used their batons and raped some guy. I imagine the guy deserved it if 5 or 6 French cops harbored that much anger. But jeez....
Really? Justifying rape by cops?

I could just hear those cops: :"dis is for all zee farm animals you have raped, Monsieur Goat Buggerer!"
grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by hatari
Fillion is the guy they need. Left is trying to tordpeo him.

Le Pin is fine, but no friend of the US.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/François_Fillon

Her young niece is on message and a rising star for the cause.

I like this chick. Good looking too!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 340boy
It sounds like the French police used their batons and raped some guy. I imagine the guy deserved it if 5 or 6 French cops harbored that much anger. But jeez....

I could just hear those cops: :"dis is for all zee farm animals you have raped, Monsieur Goat Buggerer!"
grin

TFF

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Easy on the eyes but why does she talk like she has [bleep] it in her mouth?

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Trump could have used Paris and Europe as examples for the need of an immigration ban!
Save America - Ban Muzslimes

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

grin

Friggin cracked me up for a good while!(had to log on to say that). I may have to barrow that a sig line

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Yes. Looks like the muslim menace is doing everything that the Germans did not do in 1944. Where is France's Charles Martel? Looks like Marine Le Pen will fill that role.

I am a direct descendent of Charles Martel. I suppose that means my distaste for radical Islam is genetic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SBTCO

grin

Friggin cracked me up for a good while!(had to log on to say that). I may have to barrow that a sig line

Be my guest!
grin

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
They would have been great examples of what animals those people are.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/766635/Paris-riots-theo-immigration-violence-Aulnay-Sous-Bois

PARIS ERUPTS IN VIOLENCE: Many streets are NO-GO ZONES as five suburbs in flames

Five large areas have been reduced to no go areas for the past five nights as masked men cause mayhem on the streets.

Now there are fears the fall out from allegations of police brutality could spread all over the country as unrest in the city grows.

Residents have been on lockdown as armed police tried to tackle the rioters who have caused millions of pounds of damage.

Police were hit with molotov cocktails and the heavy metal balls used in the French game Petanque.

And after setting cars and even a disability vehicle on fire the police have been forced to fire live rounds of bullets.

The areas of Aulnay-Sous-Bois, Aulnay, Argenteuil, Bobigny and Tremblay-en-France in the Saint-Seine-Denis district have all been affected.

Europe Latest News

Home
Europe
Paris: Tourists Warned to Stay Away as Nonwhite Mobs Attack

Paris: Tourists Warned to Stay Away as Nonwhite Mobs Attack
February 15, 2017

The Korean embassy in Paris has issued an official warning to its nationals to stay away from the suburb of St. Denis after a busload of Korean nationals were attacked, robbed, and assaulted by an African/Arab mob, while five large areas of France’s capital city have been turned into “no-go zones” by the ongoing nonwhite violence in France.

A spokesman for Seoul’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said: “These South Korean tourists had taken a bus after a visit to the Eiffel Tower and were on their way to Saint-Denis, the location of their hotel.

“Individuals suddenly boarded the coach and snatched the tourists’ Eurostar tickets, which were being kept by the tour guide, whose passport was also taken.”

The embassy added in a statement: “In the surrounding area of Saint Denis it is known that there are many accidents such as robbery, car-pinching, etc. at night.

“As a result, people visiting and staying in France should refrain from visiting the area around Saint-Denis.” They warned visitors not to go out at night and to report any suspicious activity.

Media reports say that the violence has already engulfed five large areas of Paris—Aulnay-Sous-Bois, Aulnay, Argenteuil, Bobigny and Tremblay-en-France in the Saint-Seine-Denis district—all of which have “been reduced to no go areas for the past five nights” as the nonwhites “cause mayhem on the streets.”

Residents have been on lockdown as armed police tried to tackle the rioters who have caused millions of euros damage.

French police have reported being attacked with Molotov cocktails and bats. A large number of vehicles have been torched, and after a social services wheelchair-equipped disability van was set on fire, police were forced to fire live rounds.
READ Police Chief: German Govt. Lies

A reporter for the French TV company BMTV was also injured after being attacked, and in Bobigny, a van from the RTL news service was attacked and burned.

Another video showednonwhites shouting “Allahu Akbar” while setting cars on fire in Bobigny.
Video Player
00:10
00:31

The violence has also spread into central Paris, where police used tear-gas on rioters who set buildings and trash cans on fire around the Barbes Metro station, which is located next to the main Eurostar station at the famous Gare du Nord.

As fire crews went in to extinguish the blazes, the nonwhite mobs attacked the police, looted shops, and caused further mayhem.

This is an armed invasion and insurrection within a nation...

What would any nation do if it was dealing with an Armed Invasion? Bring out the cops?

No, you deal with them with your military... Martial law, and no quarter...

Rounded up, jailed, assassinated or deported...

Liberals keep putting up with this crap.. worrying about the invading forced 'rights'.... they have no rights once they started burning and looting....

why does the entire western world put up with these Muslims?

Let them try and pull that crap in the third world Schittholes they left....they should be treated in the west, the same way they would be treated by their home country's government responses...

its not that complicated...

As Obummer asked? Are we going to war against an entire religion? Well that religion in question considers itself at war with us....so again, Liberals need to wake up and quit jerking themselves off...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

432 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 39 invisible), 2,012 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,746
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.