-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You're a clown and you continue to prove it.

And names will never hurt me. Do you have something factual you'd like to add? Apparently not, so allow me.

Last year was the biggest truck sales year in a decade or so. Ford sold 820,799 F series in the U.S., up from 780,354 in 2015.

Click Here

For the Toyota Tundra, again in the biggest truck sales market in a decade, sold 115,489 ugly Tundras. That is DOWN from 118,880 the previous year. How do you sell fewer Tundras in such a hot truck market? Easy, by not updating your product in 10 YEARS! And for 2018, Toyota is content to simply refresh the same old Tundra one more time rather than come out with a new product.

Click Here

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by walt501
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Terryk
Toyota is the most American. GM is corrupt, Dodge has poor track record.

Sending profits to Japan is American. News to me.

Internationally traded company, and the highest percentage manufactured in the US. You've lost this argument many times over, even as you continue to shill for the UAW.

And I've yet to loose this argument, as you'll soon find out.

laugh

No further citation needed.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

And names will never hurt me. Do you have something factual you'd like to add? Apparently not, so allow me.

Last year was the biggest truck sales year in a decade or so. Ford sold 820,799 F series in the U.S., up from 780,354 in 2015.

Click Here

For the Toyota Tundra, again in the biggest truck sales market in a decade, sold 115,489 ugly Tundras. That is DOWN from 118,880 the previous year. How do you sell fewer Tundras in such a hot truck market? Easy, by not updating your product in 10 YEARS! And for 2018, Toyota is content to simply refresh the same old Tundra one more time rather than come out with a new product.

Click Here

Considering Toyotas don't wear out or break as often, they don't need to be replaced as often. This coming from a fan of both Ford and Toyota.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Internationally traded company, and the highest percentage manufactured in the US. You've lost this argument many times over, even as you continue to shill for the UAW.

Internationally traded company? Not in the USA. And I've yet to loose this argument, as you'll soon find out.

Yeah, you have - multiple times. You still haven't figured out what an ADR is, but TM (Toyota Motor Company) is actively traded on the NYSE, using an ADR for currency exchange.

You lose. Again.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Click Here

Click Here

Considering Toyotas don't wear out or break as often, they don't need to be replaced as often. This coming from a fan of both Ford and Toyota.

Sure, because they're used by metrosexuals to go to the mall, while Ford's do the work. When is the last time you saw an ugly Tundra with a ladder rack on it? I rest my case.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Click Here

Click Here

Of course names won't hurt you; you sold out to the UAW long ago, and have no pride left to hurt. They, and the Ds they support/buy OWN you, and you pay for leftist, anti-American POS like Hussein and Hitlery with every paycheck.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Click Here

Click Here

Sure, because they're used by metrosexuals to go to the mall, while Ford's do the work. When is the last time you saw an ugly Tundra with a ladder rack on it? I rest my case.

About a dozen said trucks, with racks, today. More than Gov'tMotors trucks, for sure. When's the last time you didn't send money, monthly, to the DNC?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Click Here

Click Here

Of course names won't hurt you; you sold out to the UAW long ago, and have no pride left to hurt. They, and the Ds they support/buy OWN you, and you pay for leftist, anti-American POS like Hussein and Hitlery with every paycheck.

Uh, never worked for a union and never voted democrat. You see, we're trying to deal in facts here and it would be best if you didn't make stuff up.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Click Here

Click Here

About a dozen said trucks, with racks, today. More than Gov'tMotors trucks, for sure. When's the last time you didn't send money, monthly, to the DNC?

But you don't have any photos. Again, try to deal in reality here, not fantasy. Tundra's are not used as work trucks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Click Here

Click Here

Uh, never worked for a union and never voted democrat. You see, we're trying to deal in facts here and it would be best if you didn't make stuff up.

Ah, I stand corrected. I thought you were a union shill, as that is the only understandable reason for your myopia. Seeing that you have no reason that makes any sense at all now, please carry on.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=walt501]

Click Here

Click Here

About a dozen said trucks, with racks, today. More than Gov'tMotors trucks, for sure. When's the last time you didn't send money, monthly, to the DNC? [/quote

But you don't have any photos. Again, try to deal in reality here, not fantasy. Tundra's are not used as work trucks.

Yeah, I'm going to take pics of random construction and contractor work trucks on a daily basis. You're nuts.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Internationally traded company? Not in the USA. And I've yet to loose this argument, as you'll soon find out.

Yeah, you have - multiple times. You still haven't figured out what an ADR is, but TM (Toyota Motor Company) is actively traded on the NYSE, using an ADR for currency exchange.

You lose. Again.

Really, I loose again? Not so fast.

Actually, I do know what an ADR is because I dealt with them for decades. It stands for American Depository receipt, where banks hold actual shares of a foreign company and reissue shares denominated in US dollars. So no, Toyota doesn't trade on the NYSE or any other American exchange. Why? Because listing on our exchanges would require Toyota to abide by exchange rules, including opening the books to U.S. regulators. Wouldn't want that, now would we?

Shall we look at company ownership next and see which company benefits America most?

I'm beginning to think some here haven't been listening to President Trump's message. If you had, you'd never buy Japanese.

Last edited by walt501; 02/24/17.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=Terryk]Toyota is the most American. GM is corrupt, Dodge has poor track record.

Internationally traded company? Not in the USA. And I've yet to loose this argument, as you'll soon find out. [/quote

You lose. Again.

Really, I loose again? Not so fast.

Actually, I do know what an ADR is because I dealt with them for decades. It stands for American Depository receipt, where banks hold actual shares of a foreign company and reissue shares denominated in US dollars. So no, Toyota doesn't trade on the NYSE or any other American exchange. Why? Because listing on our exchanges would require Toyota to abide by exchange rules, including opening the books to U.S. regulators. Wouldn't want that, now would we?

Shall we look at company ownership next and see which company benefits America most?

I'm beginning to think some here haven't been listening to President Trump's message. If you had, you'd never buy Japanese.

Yep, you just proved you don't know what you're talking about - agin.

Thanks for playing.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Really, I loose again?

Yes, repeatedly.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks for playing.

So go ahead, prove me wrong. Hurry up, I'll give you a chance to research it, before I prove who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by add
Really, I loose again?

Yes, repeatedly.

Have anything rational to add there, ADD? Apparently not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks for playing.

So go ahead, prove me wrong. Hurry up, I'll give you a chance to research it, before I prove who knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.

Cross-listed stocks, those listed on more than one international exchange, do so via ADRs in the US and their equivalent on international markets for currency exchange reasons. Those listed stocks meet all requirements and regulations for the listing markets.

If you had a clue, you'd know this. You don't, and it's obvious.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Click Here

Click Here

What do you want me to prove? That Toyota isn't publicly traded?
I don't have a toyota, but it's not hard to figure out.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Thanks for playing.

Cross-listed stocks, those listed on more than one international exchange, do so via ADRs in the US and their equivalent on international markets for currency exchange reasons. Those listed stocks meet all requirements and regulations for the listing markets.

If you had a clue, you'd know this. You don't, and it's obvious.

Nice play on words. Yes, they meet all requirements for LISTED stocks. ADR's are not the same as a listing and thus no information outside of what the company voluntarily discloses plus one annual report is required. That is not opening the books to U.S. regulators.

Click Here

Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited by walt501; 02/24/17.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone

Click Here

Click Here

What do you want me to prove? That Toyota isn't publicly traded?
I don't have a toyota, but it's not hard to figure out.

Toyota ADR's are publicly traded, not Toyota stock. Big difference. Keep reading and you'll learn something.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,663
Posts18,455,732
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.