Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Next up, let's take a look at how buying a new Ford compares to buying a new Toyota as it relates to keeping your money working here in the U.S., one of President Trump's central campaign themes.

First up, let's look at ownership of Ford -

Click Here

Well look at that, millions and millions of Ford shares held in retirement and mutual fund accounts driving the American dream for U.S. investors.

Next up, Toyota ADR's -

Click Here

Hmmm....looks like Toyota is funding millions of dreams also, just not in the U.S. You're making someone in Japan very happy when you buy their ugly junk.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4ager
Walt, you can just go ahead and say "oh, I stand corrected" and admit you were wrong at any point now.

Please, since it's a long article and I don't want to misquote you, please copy/paste what you're referring to so we can all be on the same page.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by walt501
Walt, you can just go ahead and say "oh, I stand corrected" and admit you were wrong at any point now.

Please, since it's a long article and I don't want to misquote you, please copy/paste what you're referring to so we can all be on the same page.

Educate yourself. Clearly, you need the practice.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Next up, let's take a look at how buying a new Ford compares to buying a new Toyota as it relates to keeping your money working here in the U.S., one of President Trump's central campaign themes.

Click Here

Well look at that, millions and millions of Ford shares held in retirement and mutual fund accounts driving the American dream for U.S. investors.

Next up, Toyota ADR's -

Click Here

Hmmm....looks like Toyota is funding millions of dreams also, just not in the U.S. You're making someone in Japan very happy when you buy their ugly junk.

Buying new is simply stupid in the first place.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Try this with any other truck!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular

Always willing to learn, don't know how to copy/paste? Shame.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular

Click Here

Next up, Toyota ADR's -

Click Here

The fact still remains, as President Trump has repeatedly said, Americans need to keep jobs and money in this country. If you buy a Ford you can do that, Toyota not so much.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Click Here

Next up, Toyota ADR's -

Click Here

The fact still remains, as President Trump has repeatedly said, Americans need to keep jobs and money in this country. If you buy a Ford you can do that, Toyota not so much.

Good; maybe Ford and GovtMotors can follow Toyota's lead and make more of their trucks on the US. That would mean US jobs, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You've shown the inability to comprehend anything posted, including what you posted from the SEC. You need the reading comprehension practice. Have fun.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Motor Trend already panning the 2018 Tundra, and why not? It's essentially the same truck underneath as the 2007 model!

Click Here

2018 Toyota Tundra Model Overview
Overall Rating:

3 of 5 start

You’ll Like

Spacious rear seats
TRD Pro model is great off-road
Comfortable ride

You Won’t Like

Uncomfortable front seats
Noisy cabin
Poor fuel economy

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular

You've shown the inability to comprehend anything posted, including what you posted from the SEC. You need the reading comprehension practice. Have fun.

Your version of reality - not mine.

Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
I did not think they could make the Tundra uglier, but never underestimate Toyota when it comes to ugly.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I did not think they could make the Tundra uglier, but never underestimate Toyota when it comes to ugly.

[Linked Image]

I know it's a Hilux, but...
[Linked Image]

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...When is the last time you saw an ugly Tundra with a ladder rack on it?... Tundra's are not used as work trucks...

Don't be such an idiot.

Here's mine.

[Linked Image]

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I have the new chevy 1500 with the 6.2 engine.Third 6.2 and i love the power and cushy feel of the Chevy. ED K

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I know several guys who have fleets of Tundras with ladder racks on them.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ladder racks and work trucks.....

For some reason that cracks me up!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Didn't know Chevy made trucks

4 chevies sense 1979,and i still own 2 of them.

350,000miles on a 1978
345,000 on a 1988
169,000 on my 2004 colorado
56,000 on my 2007 gmc

stop buying trucks wwith all the bullshit on them,go to a work truck lot to buy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Ladder racks and work trucks.....

For some reason that cracks me up!

You don't know what you're missing.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was just trying to piss off the Toyota guys hauling a couple 2x4's on the rack.....grin

Not mine but I drove it for years.

Great pickup, wish I could have bought it when the company went under.

7.3 and six speed manual, good combo for the hills in western MT.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

168 members (257 mag, 6mmbrfan, 280ACKIMP, 44mc, 35, 338rcm, 20 invisible), 1,324 guests, and 905 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,223
Posts18,447,523
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.