Hop To
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Guys,

I decided to start a new thread to make things simple....

As discussed in the other thread, Whittaker Guns partnered with Tikka for an exclusive run of T3x Lite Stainless rifles in 22-250 with a 1 in 8" twist.

The rifles will be available in right or left hand. Delivery time is expected in 4 months.

As promised, we're providing a Tikka case and a spare mag to everyone that pre-orders the rifle. All pre-orders must be placed on layaway before June 1st, 2017. Originally, I'd suggested we would provide a promo code for pre-orders to receive the mag and case. We found a way to track it without the promo code -- so none needed. 24hourcampfire members have a jump on this exclusive. I've not promoted it anywhere else.

To preorder the rifles, simply click on one of the links below and place the rifle on layaway. As I stated earlier, I won't be keeping email or PM lists to purchase the rifles. That's for your benefit! The pre-order requires a 15% non-refundable deposit. Layaway requires an account set up, but its super simple. We'll need that information anyway once the rifle is ready to ship. This layaway won't expire in 90 days. The rifles won't be here for 120 days, so we're giving you extra time to pay. No monthly emails or reminders, you just log into your account and pay a little here and there. It's as simple as that.

Here is the link for the right hand rifle:
https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/38416

Here is the link for the left hand rifle:
https://shop.whittakerguns.com/product/38417

You'll have to use the email for price method we utilize for the gun. I won't post the price here as discussed in the other thread.

If you run into any issues, please email us with questions. Use these email addresses:
darrikwhittakerguns.com
chandawhittakerguns.com
codywhittakerguns.com
ericwhittakerguns.com
infowhittakerguns.com

I'll post updates to this thread as needed.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great price!

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Order placed.

I read that they no longer come with rings is this true?

Dink

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What the heck I'm in at that price

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
It's not sending me the price when I request it. This is when I request price for LEFT hand model.

Last edited by devnull; 03/02/17.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by devnull
It's not sending me the price when I request it. This is when I request price for LEFT hand model.

Awaiting my price check email to proceed as well.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Excellent price. Mine is on order as well.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Awaiting pricing email as well. I haven't been this excited about a rifle in a while.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Looks like a good deal.

NRA Member
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
You SIR are a crack dealer! I had to order one. Thank You.

Now, can you kindly go speak with Tikka about a left hand CTR stainless in 6.5 CM? Us southpaws need the same options as our Euro counterparts.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S

Now, can you kindly go speak with Tikka about a left hand CTR stainless in 6.5 CM? Us southpaws need the same options as our Euro counterparts.

That's in the works, but nothing finalized yet. They're talking about letting specific dealers do special orders on the Euro guns. It would be an extended lead time, but available none the less.

Nothing finalized, just talk at this point.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Thanks Darrik!

I've got mine on order. What do we need to do to get the magazine and case included in with it?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ordered. Thats a good deal

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Dude270
Thanks Darrik!

I've got mine on order. What do we need to do to get the magazine and case included in with it?

Nothing! The pre-order qualifies you for the promotion. We have something on the back side that identifies all the pre-orders.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Right on order completed and paid for in full...

You guys make that scary easy! My first Whittaker Guns purchase but they have a slew of FFLs to pick from and everything....dangerous to know its THAT easy. Put a couple more BS steps in there to make it more of a PITA Darrick to save me money in the future. smile

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
I tried 2 different email addresses and haven't received either one. Does it take a while or is something wrong? It's usually instantaneous with Whittaker.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Aggiehunter03
I tried 2 different email addresses and haven't received either one. Does it take a while or is something wrong? It's usually instantaneous with Whittaker.

Just posting that on here will get ya the attention you need likely....you'll see what I mean...I am ordered up and still never got the price check email.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker

That's in the works, but nothing finalized yet. They're talking about letting specific dealers do special orders on the Euro guns. It would be an extended lead time, but available none the less.

Nothing finalized, just talk at this point.

I'm not trying to rain on devnull's parade; but, I'd be willing to bet you would sell 5 times as many, or more, of a left handed 7/08 than you would any other lefty you could get in. Just my opinion. Now, back to the 22-250 matter.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 03/02/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
B
B
Originally Posted by Aggiehunter03

PM sent! Sorry for this hiccup! I have our programmers looking into it. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ordered 1 of the lefty's. Thanks for offering these in LH Darrik.

Also just a heads up the caliber is listed wrong on the LH specs.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 163bc, 1lessdog, 16penny, 2500HD, 57 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,198
Posts18,465,952
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.