Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

The Democrat death throes are awfully ugly to watch. But for the sake of a healthy country, it would be a lot better if they were actually better at being the opposition party. Right now, they are endangering the republic.

I disagree. The democratic death throes are beautiful to watch. It's like Christmas every day!

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by poboy
Al Franken is a comedian.
...he thinks...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
for the life of me I don't understand why Sessions lied to congress about meeting with a Russian ambassador - if what is being said is true.
What does cnn and msnbc say? The opposite is true.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by poboy
Al Franken is a comedian.
...he thinks...
Only if he's swinging on a rope. I'd laugh at him then.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by shootem
The Republicans better consolidate their feces immediately. Jason Chaffetz and any of the other Republicans bending over backward (and probably frontward) to be "fair" about this need to get a grip on reality RIGHT NOW. If they allow Sessions to be pushed out over this 'fake news' they will not recover. Get them lined up and overcome this failure to communicate.
Indeed. These are the Republicans doing business as they have in the past. The Democrats make an accusation, and the Republicans cave to the accusation, not stand up for the truth. Governing by newsbyte. Sessions did not speak of the campaign to the Russians. The Russians did not affect the outcome of the election. Grow a damn set, Republicans. You're too used to getting your butts violated by the left. Shep Smith is busily pontificating about Sessions lying, by judiciously leaving out any verbage that clarifies exactly what the questions were, and what the answers were. Stand up, say they are wrong, you're NOT recusing yourself, elections have consequences, and Democrats need to get used to disappointment.

Last edited by benchman; 03/02/17.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At best, Sessions answered truthfully in the context of the questions. At worst, he is a dumbazz for not being more specific in his answers.

Keep Russia and Putin on a short leash with current sanctions, quit jumping through these congressional hoops, and move the fugg forward.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MadMooner
At best, Sessions answered truthfully in the context of the questions. At worst, he is a dumbazz for not being more specific in his answers.

Keep Russia and Putin on a short leash with current sanctions, quit jumping through these congressional hoops, and move the fugg forward.

You mean the sanctions that Obama put in place in the last days of his presidency in order to throw a money wrench into Trump's plans for improved US/Russian relations? Yeah, let's keep those in place. crazy

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
The video of the exchange between Franken and Sessions is available from a great number of sites this morning. Watching links from a number of different sites is a good place to start.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hate to say this but I fear Attorney General Sessions is history!

I pray not but….And of course, we all know who their next target is.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
HELLOOO! He was on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He met with over 30 Ambassadors last year. Shocker.

He was not a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Members of that committee routinely meet with ambassadors. He was on the Senate Arm Services Committee. Members do not as a matter of routine meet with ambassadors. Of the more than 20 members he was the only one to have contact with Russian officials.

https://www.senate.gov/general/committee_assignments/assignments.htm

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
Hate to say this but I fear Attorney General Sessions is history!

I pray not but….And of course, we all know who their next target is.

I think somebody needs to do some digging...I'll bet it would be interesting to find out how many times Obama or one of his cabinet or one of his "surrogates" (democrat officials) met with Russian "Officials" during both of his campaigns...as far as that goes, start checking Hillarys "surrogates"....laughin here...this is nothing but more "white noise" coming from left field...Hell, just question Houma under oath...I'm pretty sure the FBI should be able to leverage some good info there.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Them slimey pos republicans could fug up a free lunch!!!!!! But my biggest beech is that they want the same thing the demorats want, Trump gone. That way they can have the same chit we've had for years. Pence has been what the bastages wanted all along. They were never with Trump. He is just the vehicle to bring in Pence. Hope Trump has eyes in the back of his head, he'll need them. They are all one of the same. Hope the forgotten people don't allow it to happen, With out a real fight. it's becoming more and more obvious voting don't work. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
May as well stop defending what Sessions did or said. He has already surrendered to the liberal demands.

I'm better when I move.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by LostHighway

He was not a member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Members of that committee routinely meet with ambassadors. He was on the Senate Arm Services Committee. Members do not as a matter of routine meet with ambassadors. Of the more than 20 members he was the only one to have contact with Russian officials.

So come out with it.

Are you saying that Jess Sessions conspired with Russia to give the election to Trump?

I'll answer for you.

"No",....you don't believe that. But you're like every fuggin' liberal I've ever met. You'll tell any lie you feel is necessary to advance your agenda.

There's some truth for you to chew on.

I'm sure it won't taste familiar.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
HELLOOO! He was on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He met with over 30 Ambassadors last year. Shocker.

https://www.senate.gov/general/committee_assignments/assignments.htm

Hey look it's the lying cock sucker who failed to hold up his end of the bet.

[Linked Image]

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11831079/1

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/02/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
LMAO

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So come out with it.

Are you saying that Jess Sessions conspired with Russia to give the election to Trump?

I'll answer for you.

"No",....you don't believe that. But you're like every fuggin' liberal I've ever met. You'll tell any lie you feel is necessary to advance your agenda.

Are you saying what he posted was false? What part?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Redneck
IMHO, he didn't lie...

He denied (under oath) meeting or communicating with Russians during his confirmation hearings. His denial might have been: 1) a carefully crafted response (e.g., Slick Willie's define sex" statement), 2) He forgot meeting with Russians (I certainly remember each of several of my meetings with Soviet diplomats, including a car purchase - each were reported), or 3) He concealed the information (perjury). Take your pick - anyway yo call it, his time is limited.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner

So come out with it.

I'll answer for you.

Are you saying what he posted was false? What part?

The entire premise that the Trump administration conspired with Russia to win the election is not only false. It's treasonous.

I have no patience with anyone who makes the attempt to push that narrative nor anyone who defends them for doing so.

There's no fence riding on this matter.

Everyone has to choose a side.

I've chosen mine.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Well said. They have no bottom, in any sense of the word.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (406_SBC, 444Matt, 450yukon, 257_X_50, 19rabbit52, 270winchester, 19 invisible), 1,942 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,173
Posts18,465,377
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.