Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I've been spending more money on optics lately. For years my typical rifle scope was $400-$500.The last couple years it seems I prefer the $700-$800 range.Now I'm considering my next scope purchase in the $1200-$1400 range,but that range has me considering a new rifle purchase instead. I don't "need" either a new rifle or a new scope. I was just wondering if you guys enjoy having more rifles or better glass.What's the typical price range of your scopes?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If I was to be able to say "I don't Need either a new rifle or scope" that money would be spent on a tag and a hunting trip...

That said, if I was to have to make the decision you are asking, I'd opt for the optics upgrade.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd prefer a few excellent rifles and scopes over lots of cheaper ones. My scopes often cost 1-3x the value of the rifle, so that tells you how I budget my gun money wink

The exceptions are the SWFA SS's...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I spend way way more on optics

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have no need to brag about how much I spend on either rifles or optics, but thanks for asking.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
I'd prefer a few excellent rifles and scopes over lots of cheaper ones. My scopes often cost 1-3x the value of the rifle, so that tells you how I budget my gun money wink

Same here, I have a bunch of them now and can't hardly beat the 6X SS.. Everytime I have bought another scope that wasn't one of them I almost wished I had, minus some low power fixed and variable's for woods type rifles.

Semper Fi
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
I have no need to brag about how much I spend on either rifles or optics, but thanks for asking.

I wasn't bragging,or asking anyone else too. Sorry I made you feel inferior enough to comment though.

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by beretzs

Same here, I have a bunch of them now and can't hardly beat the 6X SS.. Everytime I have bought another scope that wasn't one of them I almost wished I had, minus some low power fixed and variable's for woods type rifles.

I would agree that they are great optics for the price. Unfortunately I couldn't use one on the rifle I want to scope because of the high ejection angle and the large turrets.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I shoot results and results only. Jingle is but a small facet and oft moot in the decision(s).

It is funnier than fhuqk,what most folks "think" a "good" scope is/does and their Cluelessness in regards to POA/POI sanctity,is never not a fhuqking riot. Riflescopes are AIMING devices,NOT Observation devices and Boobs line up for blocks to obliviously drop that ball and quantify same. Case in point...Oldelkchunter is dumber than fhuqk,yet convinced she has a clue. Spin her in a circle and she'd be lost,give her a range and she'd botch the shot. Poor DUMB Kchunt wouldn't know twist from COAL either. Laughing!

Anywhoo,here's where I'm at and simply because I shoot daily. NOTHING matters more than rugged reliability,full stop,end of story. From there,it's all about tracking and zero retention. Nextly,it's the windshield. All else is moot.

Coming full circle,the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker simply has no equal at ANY dollar amount. Nobody melds as much that matters,into a single parcel,as that platform. Nobody.

So yessss...you can sure as fhuqk spend less and get less. You can sure as fhuqk spend more and you will still get less. If that glass was $1000 a pop,they'd still be a fhuqking steal,given their inherent attributes. Why? They are amazingly reliable in both their rugged durability and uncanny tracking/repeats. Don't hurt that it's windshield will do more by itself,than most glass can muster all out. Hint.

I've long been amused by proffered ratios that denote the "correct" way to allocate funds,as expressed towards a platform's integrity/usefulness. That is simply a buncha fhuqking stupid schit,that pertains to nothing but Fantasy Fluff and zero in Reality. Hint.

The Teutonic Hubble Toters are RELIABLY the DUMBEST of Fhuqks. They've less than zero inkling of what a scope SHOULD do and fixate meaningless schit,that is mooter than moot. Doubly so the Texas Version of same,as they never don't not steal The Show. Hint. Laughing!

Personally,I spend most on boolits,powder,primers and barrels,because they are a consumable. Reliably robust glass will last and last and last...though I'm no talkin' about scratchin' Safe Queen Days offa calendar,but miles schlepped and rounds spent. Them differences are beyond stark. Have lotsa scopes that've shot out multiple barrels. Hint.

So while I've only 100's of scopes to reflect upon,I'm more than a wee bit "comfy" in the arrangement of Fixed Fhuqker MQ splendor,upon a platform that's actually gonna see use. I know..I know....I KNOW,there are legions of boobs who've "flaunted" Uncle Daddy's scope on a rifle more 30+ Seasons,all without "trouble" and believe me,nobody knows that bullschit to be funnier than I! EPIC fhuqking humor there. Mainly because Clueless Boobs have less than ZERO fhuqking inkling,though they'll go way outta their road to prove it. Same old schit,different day. Hint.

If I want a rifle,scope or whatever,I just simply procure it and weigh it in extrapolation to other wares already in hand. Never was any good at lingering,so I simply do not and I've seen me buy in bulk.(grin)

Hell...might even have a Alexander Arms 17HMR enroute after a phone call yesterday,which will of course get 'Horn rings and a 6x MQ. Tough to beat copious inclination,rock solid mounting,huge erector travel and 10 Mils on the windshield.

FACT is,you can't.

Will be poking together another 6BR too,as all parts arrived and it'll rate 'Horn rings and a 10x MQ,due it's mass(28" Bull...to be chopped to 21" or so) and it's Nichely Duties.

Hint.(grin)

As an aside,ejection angle/impetus is easily tuned/controlled and I doubt I've much more than 50 Fixed Fhuqkers to reflect upon and on a purty goodly smattering of differing mechanisms/platforms.

Threw an upper together the other day and had a 10x MOA/Mil layin' loose. Though a 6x MQ TRUMPS it,the 10x MOA/MIL crushes most everything else,by everyone else.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Comfy here too.

[Linked Image]

Happy here.

[Linked Image]

Same here.

[Linked Image]

And here.

[Linked Image]

And here.

[Linked Image]

If there was something better,I'd simply fhuqking use it.

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most of my scopes are in the $160-$250 range. Bought a couple rifles in that price range as well. Most expensive scopes have been used Leupold 3.5-10xAO at $350 each.

For $500 and above it is a no brainer - I'll get another rifle.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Personally,I spend most on boolits,powder,primers and barrels,because they are a consumable. Reliably robust glass will last and last and last...though I'm no talkin' about scratchin' Safe Queen Days offa calendar,but miles schlepped and rounds spent. Them differences are beyond stark. Have lotsa scopes that've shot out multiple barrels. Hint.

I'd agree 100%. When it comes to gun money, that right there is the truth. Or at least it ought to be.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've been going with all Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50 for the three rifles I will use. Like our .com friend posted, the other money goes for hunting.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My first scope was a $39 Bushnell Sportview 3-9x back in 1982.

Much as I grew to dislike that scope, it survived a fall that broke a couple ribs and lasted for over 20 years on my 7mm RM. Went onto two more rifles before I scrapped it.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
do what you want... it's your money and your life =]

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mjduct

+1

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mjduct

Yes sir,It's just something else to talk about with other guys who enjoy guns and optics.Your comment would pretty much fit every thread.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'd agree 100%. When it comes to gun money, that right there is the truth. Or at least it ought to be.

This. Get a SS 6X MQ. Its really a no-brainer.

Then spend more $$ on "consumables."

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by David_Walter

This. Get a SS 6X MQ. Its really a no-brainer.

Then spend more $$ on "consumables."

Turrets won't work on this rifle because of the steep ejection angle. A SWFA SS 3X9X42 was my first choice.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
What are 'Horn rings?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by mdv1state
What are 'Horn rings?

That's code speak for Burris Signature XTR rings.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Generally, I spend more on reloading components and shoot with irons, Lyman's, Redfield or NECG rears. The few scoped rifles tend to be Leupolds with some B&L or Redfields. My eyes are now 20/15 so still able see down the tube. Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Hunter,

The 1" Reupold 3.5-10x in any/all versions,is a whopping piece of fhuqking schit,compared to the 6x MQ. It's not even in the same Universe. The Rupold MK4 M1 version is a step in the right direction,yet wellllllllll shy of 6x MQ integrity,utility,versatility and ease of use.

I shoot 'em all.

Hint.

1000 Words

Just saying.............

Jordan,

Noone has ever gotten better,by typin'...though there are herds of DUMB Fhuqks tryin' just that,daily.(grin)

Never been tough to cyher who shoots and who don't.

Nothing is more transparent.............(grin)

Ringmam,

I enjoy your haste in reliably taking STUPIDITY,to new places. Your sheer and utter cluelessness never disappoint,in it's oblivious grandeur. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing you "shoot",is your mouth.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Walter,

The 6x MQ simply has NO answer,at any price point.

Not a bad "problem" to have.(grin)

Nice to field such unwavering sanctity..............

'Clark,

Let's knock some schit in the head,beings you KNOW that S/S is THE answer.

What rifle,chambering and mounting system are you contending,that gave you ejection issues? Ejection direction/impetus is easily skewed and that'd be my focus,rather than curtailing a platform's inherent aptitude,by slummin' schit glass instead.

As a WORST case scenario,you could roll the scope 45-degrees to Port,swap turret caps and you are there. Never have seen a platform that'd require that,but it is a quick/easy 100% absolute cure.

Myself,I'd simply tune ejection,to do what I wanted reliably and never look back. No thang to backtrack the mechanics of empties whirlin' through the air and change their traffic pattern to suit personal preference. I do it all the time on a plethora of platforms and different action types and have yet to not be happy.

So shed some light on the particulars,nip that woe and then you can do as you please.

Pics will help me diagnose concisely.

Nothing to it....................

'state,

I've heard of 'em too................

[Linked Image]

'run,

I reckon 40MOA to be a handy opening move...though 65-70 is even better and 75MOA better yet.

Hint...............

'Jack,

Thanks for remembering me to order a coupla hunnert Lapooey 6BR hulls this morning.

I gawwdamned nearly fhuqking forgot.

I can like Irons on some MBR's,but the optical Utility afforded ala 6x MQ,simply has no equal.

Cain't like Irons on Pistoles.

[Linked Image]

Fairly fhuqking impressive how a 12x Reupold Sillywet will steer Norma Match through a Marvel Unit One at 50yds. In nice conditions it'll shoot 1/2" easy.

[Linked Image]

Factory 50yd Test Target weren't shabby and I assume ransom'd.

[Linked Image]

Window Lickers love it.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

[Linked Image]

Not meaning to Hijack but Stick, is that pistol a Ruger Mark IV and if so, what holster is that? I'm trying to find a good holster for my Mark IV Lite 22/45. Slim pickins right now with a red dot on board.

"Good judgment comes from experience but unfortunately, experience is often derived from a series of bad judgments"
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by mdv1state
What are 'Horn rings?

Thanks for asking the question ,was wondering myself.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There's a picture of them in Stick's post above.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by David_Walter; 03/11/17.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
T
T
I shoot results and results only. Jingle is but a small facet and oft moot in the decision(s).

It is funnier than fhuqk,what most folks "think" a "good" scope is/does and their Cluelessness in regards to POA/POI sanctity,is never not a fhuqking riot. Riflescopes are AIMING devices,NOT Observation devices and Boobs line up for blocks to obliviously drop that ball and quantify same. Case in point...Oldelkchunter is dumber than fhuqk,yet convinced she has a clue. Spin her in a circle and she'd be lost,give her a range and she'd botch the shot. Poor DUMB Kchunt wouldn't know twist from COAL either. Laughing!

Anywhoo,here's where I'm at and simply because I shoot daily. NOTHING matters more than rugged reliability,full stop,end of story. From there,it's all about tracking and zero retention. Nextly,it's the windshield. All else is moot.

Coming full circle,the 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker simply has no equal at ANY dollar amount. Nobody melds as much that matters,into a single parcel,as that platform. Nobody.

So yessss...you can sure as fhuqk spend less and get less. You can sure as fhuqk spend more and you will still get less. If that glass was $1000 a pop,they'd still be a fhuqking steal,given their inherent attributes. Why? They are amazingly reliable in both their rugged durability and uncanny tracking/repeats. Don't hurt that it's windshield will do more by itself,than most glass can muster all out. Hint.

I've long been amused by proffered ratios that denote the "correct" way to allocate funds,as expressed towards a platform's integrity/usefulness. That is simply a buncha fhuqking stupid schit,that pertains to nothing but Fantasy Fluff and zero in Reality. Hint.

The Teutonic Hubble Toters are RELIABLY the DUMBEST of Fhuqks. They've less than zero inkling of what a scope SHOULD do and fixate meaningless schit,that is mooter than moot. Doubly so the Texas Version of same,as they never don't not steal The Show. Hint. Laughing!

So while I've only 100's of scopes to reflect upon,I'm more than a wee bit "comfy" in the arrangement of Fixed Fhuqker MQ splendor,upon a platform that's actually gonna see use. I know..I know....I KNOW,there are legions of boobs who've "flaunted" Uncle Daddy's scope on a rifle more 30+ Seasons,all without "trouble" and believe me,nobody knows that bullschit to be funnier than I! EPIC fhuqking humor there. Mainly because Clueless Boobs have less than ZERO fhuqking inkling,though they'll go way outta their road to prove it. Same old schit,different day. Hint.

If I want a rifle,scope or whatever,I just simply procure it and weigh it in extrapolation to other wares already in hand. Never was any good at lingering,so I simply do not and I've seen me buy in bulk.(grin)

Hell...might even have a Alexander Arms 17HMR enroute after a phone call yesterday,which will of course get 'Horn rings and a 6x MQ. Tough to beat copious inclination,rock solid mounting,huge erector travel and 10 Mils on the windshield.

FACT is,you can't.

Will be poking together another 6BR too,as all parts arrived and it'll rate 'Horn rings and a 10x MQ,due it's mass(28" Bull...to be chopped to 21" or so) and it's Nichely Duties.

Hint.(grin)

As an aside,ejection angle/impetus is easily tuned/controlled and I doubt I've much more than 50 Fixed Fhuqkers to reflect upon and on a purty goodly smattering of differing mechanisms/platforms.

Threw an upper together the other day and had a 10x MOA/Mil layin' loose. Though a 6x MQ TRUMPS it,the 10x MOA/MIL crushes most everything else,by everyone else.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Comfy here too.

[Linked Image]

Happy here.

[Linked Image]

Same here.

[Linked Image]

And here.

[Linked Image]

And here.

[Linked Image]

Hint...................

FACT is,you can't.

Hint.(grin)

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/Dp3r8D.jpg[/img]

Comfy here too.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/923/hwJuXk.jpg[/img]

Happy here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/LL4Zi0.jpg[/img]

Same here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/n5OGst.jpg[/img]

And here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/923/QreTnn.jpg[/img]

And here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/VEVm4P.jpg[/img]

Hint...................

FACT is,you can't.

Hint.(grin)

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/Dp3r8D.jpg[/img]

Comfy here too.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/923/hwJuXk.jpg[/img]

Happy here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/LL4Zi0.jpg[/img]

Same here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/n5OGst.jpg[/img]

And here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/923/QreTnn.jpg[/img]

And here.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/924/VEVm4P.jpg[/img]

Hint...................

Curious: why the optic colored tape on the scopes?

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I have old Denver made Redfield scopes and Leupold VX III's The Leupold's are around 500.00. Plenty good for the hunting I do. I can still see 30 minutes after legal shooting hours are over.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'T3,

I hear good thangs about the 22/45 LITE's.

[Linked Image]

Love 'em.

[Linked Image]

That holster is the ubiquitous Black Dog,which is rebranded by lotsa folks. It's retention is great and it fends weather/abuse well. I just hacksawed length to suit,while leaving extry to preclude a bore obstruction.

They make for irons and/or optics...pick in accordance to your application..............

'pass,

Oft wondered that myself.

[Linked Image]

Tough to keep all this "tricky" stuff straight.

Laughing!...............

'Pat,

The tape is VERY tough on Window Lickers,for reasons knowed only to them. Started out and continues as an inside joke,about unscrewing the "sun shade" and having objective glass fall outta same.(grin)

Window Lickers HATE tape,paint,turrets,nice BC's and actual use...as them thangs really fhuqk 'em up. Laughing!

Nice to keep ocular focus pinned,nice to keep caps pinned and always nice to hear another fhuqking Whine. Plus,it adds a certain ambiance to splendid pixels!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It can convey a mood too.

[Linked Image]

Useta use it to color code magnification too,but got too many to sort and now they just get wrapped with what's handy.....................

'co,

Redfield has never made a scope worth a fhuqk and given their track "record"...never fhuqking will.

Kansas has no legal "shooting hours" for Big Game and the 6x MQ simply has no equal.

Easy for me to say,I shoot 'em all.

Hint.....................

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
'T3,

That holster is the ubiquitous Black Dog,which is rebranded by lotsa folks. It's retention is great and it fends weather/abuse well. I just hacksawed length to suit,while leaving extry to preclude a bore obstruction.

They make for irons and/or optics...pick in accordance to your application..............

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. Looks like I should be able to make it work with my IV 22/45 Lite.

"Good judgment comes from experience but unfortunately, experience is often derived from a series of bad judgments"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Give me a new rifle any and every day of the week.

BS ain't talking B.S. when he touts the chickens. Save the extra moolah for ammo...

P.S. Of course the BIG downside to buying a SS is you wont be able to slap a high-falutin' sticker on the back of your pickup to 'impress' the do-nothin' gang with.... wink whistle

I love the 6x and 10x SS but must say I'm not at all disappointed in the 1-4 Lumi. Keep it on 1x for a 'red dot' sight or set-and-forget on 4x for a lighter, smaller version of the 6x and 10x.

P.P.S. Stick, why in the world do you refer to the XTR's as 'Horns???

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Might also add I invested in a decent set of binos. That's what you use for searching/glassing.

As Stick and Shoemaker have said...scopes are for aiming. Period.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Been away from the campfire for a while and it appears I have lost my ability to cipher forum slang. Will someone let me in on what / who is MQ scopes?

Is that a make of scope or just a reference to Mil Quad reticle?

Thanks.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mil Quad.

It's in vogue to use a sniper scope on 50 yard brush bucks.

Make sure the bullet has a high BC, might be windy, etc..

That said I need to save up for a little better spotting scope....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Depends on what and where and how much you hunt, spending 1500 on a scope in my parts is not great money spent, IMHO, [bleep] rarely pass 100 yards and if I need to shoot farther, I'll squint a little.

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thanks Sam.

I take it the Mil Quads (MQ's) referred to are the SWFA fixed 6x42 and 10x42 scopes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have yet to posses one myself, but have heard some very good things about them.

Thanks again.

gundog

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gundog
Thanks Sam.

I take it the Mil Quads (MQ's) referred to are the SWFA fixed 6x42 and 10x42 scopes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I have yet to posses one myself, but have heard some very good things about them.

Thanks again.

gundog

👍

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................
V
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
V
I have settled for many years on Leupold VX3 scopes for all My rifles, For Me the line of diminishing returns in the scope market hits pretty hard above this price range, VX3 scopes are rugged, reliable and I have never had a problem with any of them holding zero......I dont own any rifles I consider to be high dollar, My rifles have all cost in the $600-$1000 range.......Hb

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I've been spending more money on optics lately. For years my typical rifle scope was $400-$500.The last couple years it seems I prefer the $700-$800 range.Now I'm considering my next scope purchase in the $1200-$1400 range,but that range has me considering a new rifle purchase instead. I don't "need" either a new rifle or a new scope. I was just wondering if you guys enjoy having more rifles or better glass.What's the typical price range of your scopes?

Well....... scope upgrades can make good rifles great, whereas buying a new rifle is a crapshoot that goes wherever it goes.... fun, but not always a step forward! I have some really good rifles, because I sold or fixed the ones that weren't, so I've been much more inclined to make them even better with optics upgrades. And/or new barrels. A simpler, and more reliable path to excellence than doing the N+1 rifle thing.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE buying rifles! The only thing I love more is hitting what I'm aiming at. World class aiming devices on excellent rifles are the path. And I'm not made of money. Scopes it is.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Have one I'm about to upgrade just because of older eyes and putting on a scope with larger field a bigger crosshair. Usually I don't, scope on that one has been on there 20 years after the previous one failed that had been on there for 15 years. As far as price the 5-700 range ones have been good for me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'T3,

It's not a bad way to roll for Utility. I oft strap the holster to a backpack,for Cast & Blast pursuits,so it'll ride higher when fording icy waters in pursuit.

I sorta try not to submerge electronics,but it do happen..............

Mojo,

Always give credit where it is due and Raghorn latched onto those rings before I and christened 'em. Once you see 'em,you gotta stab 'em everywhere,given their power to weight ratio,surface area and copious inclination,all in a sanitary wrapper.

I hear good thangs about The Illuminatti and having an erector that houses 60+ Mils,really don't suck.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Actual use,really fhuqks with Flatland Fence Hopping Window Licker's heads...but it never ain't not funny...............(grin)

'dog,

I've heard of a MQ too.

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

I'd buy the video of you and JeffZero "critiquing" a riflescope,to the absolute BEST of your "abilities". Congratulations?!?

It'd be mean of me to mention,that a FFP Spotter of the like lineal measurement value of your windshields/turrets...just might could literally connect dots. Mebbe you and JeffZero could go "halfsies"? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it" and "know" your stuff.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'savage,

Cheer up,very fhuqking few folks have a clue...you sure as schit ain't alone,as this and all othe Threads quantify. Congratulations?!?

Be sure to squint,while you read them facts.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'lbs,

At least you get the sweet "satisfaction" of reading about it and looking at the pics. You too,REALLY "know" scopes. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'billy,

I've failed quite a few Reupold variables,of multiple Model,with the A/O schit easily being the most tender.

I reckon that's because I actually shoot more than a smidge. That'd be what we in da' bidness,call a gross understatement. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

JeffZero,

Not even you,could cite a DUMBER Fhuqk than you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'57,

GOOD call,not to cite the particulars of the Goat Fhuqks that "worked" for you for 20yrs,or the new "larger field" bitch. Congratulations?!?

It is never not fhuqking hilarious,how the obvious reliably escapes THE dumbest of fhuqks.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

JeffZero,

Not even you,could cite a DUMBER Fhuqk than you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Well, there's the dumberphück who told someone to roll their scope 45 degrees to port. crazy

There's a cite for ya.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I tend to keep scopes and swap, buy or sell rifles. I have several Leupolds and a couple of Nikons that have each been on several rifles over the years. When I find a scope that I like, I don't usually let it go. I can always find a rifle that can use it.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mudhen
I tend to keep scopes and swap, buy or sell rifles. I have several Leupolds and a couple of Nikons that have each been on several rifles over the years. When I find a scope that I like, I don't usually let it go. I can always find a rifle that can use it.
Yup. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffZero,

I get it,that you are in wayyyyyyyyyyy over your pointy head,but it IS funnier than fhuqk that you "think" you have a fhuqking clue! Congratulations?!?

The only time a portside roll is a concession mechanically,is when windage is swiped from the design,so elevation can be padded and their values differ in the gross amount of travel. Google it. Laughing!

Also no joy when talkin' side-focus parallax,upon most platforms(AR sight height being viable with some Makes/Models there). You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Now I'll fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M1 16x...you "lucky" kchunt. To be clear for your pointy head,it is afflicted with all of them mechanical concessions cited. Hint.

[Linked Image]

In fairness however,you could not find "port",with 3 fhuqking tries and your sole Maritime Salvation,is that schit floats. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I of course would do as I plainly stated and simply nip the ejection trajectory/distance,as per my whim,if only because I've done so more than a leetle often. Hint.

For them daunted with same,the portside roll is a breeze and far from disconcerting. Doubly so on a unilateral reticle.

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is always going to be better served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Though you reserve the right to be a "Trend Setter" and be sure to "tell" me "more". LAUGHING!

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk. Wow +P+++!!!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and simply shooting it all,as you obliviously schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. Your "Life's" "experience" converted to water,wouldn't wet the bottom of a sewing thimble.

Bless your heart.

'hen,

If I score glass,I simply buy a rifle. If I score a rifle,I simply buy glass.

I've never been one to linger or fhuqk around.

Sucks waiting on the AA 17HMR and ten mags to arrive,but I prolly have sumptin' to shoot in the meantime. Hell...knowing me,I prolly keep extry everythings on hand.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I like to try new things, so I generally take the path of the spoiled only child and buy whatever I want.

Price range of new scopes is $150 to $500 and $75 to $250 for used scopes. I like Denver Redfields, but have, mostly, Leupolds on my 1st tier rifles. I bought a SWFA SS 6x42 and have had it on a couple of different rifles, but it is currently sitting in the box on a shelf in the Hotel California.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
JeffZero,

I get it,that you are in wayyyyyyyyyyy over your pointy head,but it IS funnier than fhuqk that you "think" you have a fhuqking clue! Congratulations?!?

The only time a portside roll is a concession mechanically,is when windage is swiped from the design,so elevation can be padded and their values differ in the gross amount of travel. Google it. Laughing!

Also no joy when talkin' side-focus parallax,upon most platforms(AR sight height being viable with some Makes/Models there). You'll wanna Google that too. Laughing!

Now I'll fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so you can say you've seen a Reupold MK4 M1 16x...you "lucky" kchunt. To be clear for your pointy head,it is afflicted with all of them mechanical concessions cited. Hint.

[Linked Image]

In fairness however,you could not find "port",with 3 fhuqking tries and your sole Maritime Salvation,is that schit floats. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I of course would do as I plainly stated and simply nip the ejection trajectory/distance,as per my whim,if only because I've done so more than a leetle often. Hint.

For them daunted with same,the portside roll is a breeze and far from disconcerting. Doubly so on a unilateral reticle.

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is always going to be better served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers". Though you reserve the right to be a "Trend Setter" and be sure to "tell" me "more". LAUGHING!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and simply shooting it all,as you obliviously schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before. Your "Life's" "experience" converted to water,wouldn't wet the bottom of a sewing thimble.

Bless your heart.

'hen,

Sucks waiting on the AA 17HMR and ten mags to arrive,but I prolly have sumptin' to shoot in the meantime. Hell...knowing me,I prolly keep extry everythings on hand.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

So, show us a pic of a scope rolled 45 degrees to port per your pointy-headed yet self-proclaimed ingenious instructions. I dare ya! I double-dare ya!

You might want to use a protractor or some other mechanical aid to find that 45 degrees though. wink

Hint: you won't be putting up that pic. Laffin'!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yeah, a scope rolled 45 degrees either way would be sight to see. Also, if equipped with parallax adjustment, that shouldn't stop of 45 degree roll.

laffin....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
But don't forget, Stick is never wrong! grin

We need to pick up those PM's... my bad... I've got a pin to make ya!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
On the plus side, the Big Stick 45-Degree Port Roll would give you backup sights in the form of buckhorns made by the turrets! grin

Can't WAIT to see pixels of this wondrous new thing ol' Larry has come up with. Maybe he'll let me make him a 45-degree level to go along with it, because as any true Alaskan salt knows, your reticle has to be at a true 45 degrees or else it's canted.

Just made this little guy for myself, but I'm realizing now that Larry has wis-dummed us that I must've [bleep] it up completely. Back to the drawing board.

[Linked Image]

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I know I posted this elsewhere to "Boxer"; but, I have to post it to Big Stick also:

You see Big Stick's post above? Look it over closely. This is a classic example of how most of us (sycophant suck-ups not included) don't give him enough credit. Do any of you realize how difficult it is to take the amount of time necessary to create posts like this? I know the insults and general content are the same all the time. But look at it. I challenge you to type something similar, and repeatedly.

The mental gymnastics involved in intentional misspellings alone is almost mind-boggling and must be appreciated. The consistent intentional lack of grammatical integrity is something to be admired. For those of us who've been around awhile we can recall that, at one time, Big Stick aka Boxer typed normal English like the rest of us. It's no secret. He's done an intentional makeover which started about 6, 7, maybe 8 years ago. Yes, it accelerated a few years ago.

I'm telling you, the mental grunt-work necessary to intentionally type these things, sitting at one's keyboard, gritting one's teeth, thinking, back spacing, editing, re-typing to get to such a masterpiece of verbal mumbo-jumbo needs to be understood. We should all appreciate the hours of time necessary for him to bless us each day with his limited one post of extreme entertainment.

I told you Big Stick/Boxer, I'm the one who always sticks up for you little buddy. I hope you are well.

Bitching Sniveler? Hah, you crack me up you clever guy you. Imagining and Pretending.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
On the plus side, the Big Stick 45-Degree Port Roll would give you backup sights in the form of buckhorns made by the turrets! grin

You're of course correct Jeff! He'd have a crude, but usable big ol' V to center his game in.

Laffin....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Stumpy;

[Linked Image]

Was that "chicken" good eatin?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I upgrade optics most of the time but occasionally buy a new rifle. Right now I'm saving up for a better spotting scope.

Stick must be off his meds again.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
JeffZero,

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

'hen,

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Anyone else read these in their head in a Scottish accent? They make more sense that way.

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
About two years ago I was watching TV. My son was in the kitchen getting his ADHD pill. I asked him to bring me a Claritan D. He handed me his pill by mistake. I took his, he took mine. For 12 hours Stick's posts were cogent and illuminating.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things funnier than a fhuqking Window Licking Convention and an All Star Jam of Do Nothing Kchunts...gunning it out for THE Do Nothing Kchunt Tiara! Laughing!!!

JeffZero,

Fascinating that only you were stumped with a portside roll. Pardon my having a coupla last minute projects I needed my Welders to knock out,before I gotta take yet another 2 week vacation starting this evening. 45's were the theme and a mandate.

Here...I'll dangle you a pic for your pointy head and scattered melon. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh my...whatta GREAT "surprise",that your Daring Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery has you swooning a roll cage on a $.99 plastic tube. Congratulations?!?

I'm afforded numerous "unfair" advantages,with hand/eye coordination and finite motor skeelz bein' more than comfortably off da' fhuqking charts. Kudos upon getting giddy for bolting a Cough Silencer to your scope and I reckon that platform really gets "used" a "bunch". Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy and funnier than fhuqk to boot,that no matter whatcha buy/make/use,still keeps you in The Dink Patch with boring fhuqking regularity? You couldn't knock the "new",off used pair of fhuqking boots!

One thing is for CERTAIN in regards to The Paper Hat Brigade and that's when it is all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot! Here's to the hilarity of you doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

TheBitchingSniveler,

Your copious Insecurities are very WELL founded and it never ain't not a hoot,to listen to yet another of your Vagina Monologues. Congratulations?!?

Use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,that you don't read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY splendid pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you gave all things The Rifle,the widest of berths. I "wonder" why that was? What were the odds?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

MagnumDoosh,

Not even you,could cite someone who "knows" or "does" less than you,Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

You phony fhuqking Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a gawwamned riot!

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Congratulations on ALMOST being able to cypher betwixt a Spotting Scope's FFP Reticle and a Riflescope. I mean you were soooooooooo fhuqking close. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Hell...you can ALMOST tell the difference between a fullsized pickup and a Taco' too. Laughing!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of an Opiate Addled Candy Striper doing her "best" and you "wonder" aloud,why you clean bed pans for a "living". You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks are an absolute fhuqking riot!

Here,lemme frost your Imagination a leetle more,so you can "flaunt" even more Pretend. Now you can say you've "seen" a Reupold Gen2 FFP Spotter in action,you "lucky" kchunt. Mebbe poke that picture in "your" album too?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my seeing more than a couple/few thangs in the front yard. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cain't see much over 2000yds from the front porch though. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

cdb,

Few things fhuqking funnier,than a Texan giving 'er a whirl. It's your Imagination,be sure to Pretend with it,as you NEED most. Congratulations?!?

You brokedick turd polishing DUMB Fhuqks,couldn't pour piss out of a fhuqking boot. GOOD luck,on saving up for a down payment on your Spotting Scope. Laughing!

I REALLY enjoyed The Retard Pill Story! Thanks!

Bless your heart.

'AU,

You are welcome to hear any/all voices you NEED to hear. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact,that I can only make sense,to folks who have sense and there was no need to broadcast the obvious...in that you are welllllll shy of making that list.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff_O,

If you feel that Larry's posts are annoying and of little practical value to you, why don't you just put his Big Stick and Boxer handles on ignore?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Jeff_O,

If you feel that Larry's posts are annoying and of little practical value to you, why don't you just put his Big Stick and Boxer handles on ignore?

Works for me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
TheBitchingSniveler,

Your copious Insecurities are very WELL founded and it never ain't not a hoot,to listen to yet another of your Vagina Monologues. Congratulations?!?

Use ALL of your Imagination and Pretend,to "convince" yourself,that you don't read my EVERY word and gawk EVERY splendid pixel,as you "live" vicariously...you "lucky" kchunt.

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you gave all things The Rifle,the widest of berths. I "wonder" why that was? What were the odds?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Hey little buddy. I hope you are well. Thank you for taking the time in your day to address my post specifically. I know I haven't helped you in a while so I thought I would take the time today. First, you have got to stop referencing this "Vagina Monologues" thing you like so much. Yes, we've all heard of it; but, you are the only one who knows anything about it. That's kind of embarrassing. Second, you were doing so well when addressing my reading your every word. However, you went on to address my ineptitude with all things "The Rifle". My post had nothing to do with rifles or shooting. It was simply drawing the attention of others to your intense efforts at your daily prose. I hope that helps. Have a great day.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff_O,

Me? Larry doesn't bother me. If I feel like reading it, I do, if not I don't.

It's fun to catch him in his mistakes since, you know, he doesn't make any and all.

Besides.... I don't know how you are wired, but one of the greatest favors someone can do ME, is to tell me I can't do something! But don't tell anyone that. It's a secret. smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

So then, thru the diatribe, your answer was you enjoy those Alaskan Wood "Chickens" as a routine table fare.....

you must be the Colonel Sanders of Craig AK....

As for the question of reading Stumpy's posts, with a Scottish Accent in your head....

Yeah, I could see Stumpy, standing on a rock in his Kilt, or at the computer with his kilt... would make it so much easier for him to do his second favorite past time... Scratching his nuts...while doing his most favorite past time, telling the world how wonderful he is....

but then again, He doesn't have to afford to think...

He's just so awesum!!!!!!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You need to turn that scope 45 degrees. Duh!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've upgraded optics as my eyes have aged. Always fun. I get the best I can afford which means they're not made in Europe.

I really don't upgrade a rifle. If the hunting demands a different platform (light carbine/ heavier rifle) then I would buy something different.

Dan

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff_O,

Me? Larry doesn't bother me. If I feel like reading it, I do, if not I don't.

It's fun to catch him in his mistakes since, you know, he doesn't make any and all.

Besides.... I don't know how you are wired, but one of the greatest favors someone can do ME, is to tell me I can't do something! But don't tell anyone that. It's a secret. smile

I'm generally indifferent to the thoughts of most people, since they are, for the most part, of no consequence to me. When people tell me that I can't do something I usually ignore them unless they have some regulatory power over what I want to do. For instance, it is foolish to ignore government entities like zoning boards and the BLM.

I think that the greatest favor anyone could do for Larry is to ignore him, as responding to his rude behavior/comments is giving him the attention that he craves and which his disruptive antics seem designed to generate.

I feel sorry for Larry as he has a greater burden to carry than most people.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'AU,

You are welcome to hear any/all voices you NEED to hear. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the fact,that I can only make sense,to folks who have sense and there was no need to broadcast the obvious...in that you are welllllll shy of making that list.

Bless your heart.

I try to stay off of lists, thank you kind sir.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
JeffZero,

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

'hen,

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Anyone else read these in their head in a Scottish accent? They make more sense that way.

[Linked Image]

McSquizzy accent? Cartoon character for sure. I don't have the time or the energy to read and do the translation anymore, I skip over them mostly. He has nice pictures sometimes.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'm all over the map with rifles and scopes. I have a few Redfield Revolutions and top out with a couple of VX6s. By far, most of my rifles wear Leupold variables in VXII/2/III/3 varieties.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

V
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
V
Originally Posted by cdb
About two years ago I was watching TV. My son was in the kitchen getting his ADHD pill. I asked him to bring me a Claritan D. He handed me his pill by mistake. I took his, he took mine. For 12 hours Stick's posts were cogent and illuminating.
LMAO!!.......Hb

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
More and more I'm moving back in the direction of iron sights.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Jeff,

Did Pig Stink ever figure out HIS 45 degree fµckup? Or did he just lengthen his meaningless drivel and stayed way away from anything "the 45 degree rotation"?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
45 is 45 short.

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 16bore
45 is 45 short.

[Linked Image]

...and stupid.

Laffin...

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Remember how the Wizard of Oz was mean and scary until a curtain was pulled back to reveal the Wizard was nothing but a scared little man operating levers and a microphone? Reminds me of a poster on this thread.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You're a wizard?

C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If that's the way you want it play it then sure.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
260Gal,

You Do NOTHING Kchunts have been "threatening" Imaginary Pretend Ignore for years and years...yet not a single soul has the tenacity to pull it off. You lying pieces of fhuqking schit,are a fhuqking hoot! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

MagnumDoosh,

Nothing "works" for you...except your Imagination and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

Didja' "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore(yet again).

Bless your heart.

TheBitchingSniveler,

Here's to the fhuqking HILARITY,of how amazingly WELL founded your copious Insecurities are. Congratulations?!?

Even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you...KNOWS better than to talk anything germane in regards to The Rifle. Nawwwwww,that ain't a Teutonic Tutorial. Google it. Pun be intended.

Here's to how hard you try. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

JeffZero,

I happily explained the mechanics of a portside roll and it's funnier than fhuqk that your scrambled eggs,cain't savvy the obvious. Congratulations?!?

Knowing me...I'll prolly laughingly roll some glass 45 degrees to port and shoot video of Long Range connections tomorrow,if only because the schit you cannot begin to fathom,do,or procure...is a fhuqking breeze for me. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

Didja' yet again type about my Man Parts? No need to burst outta the closet yet again. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How come all of the good pictures in "your" album,are all mine? Laughing!

Better add these too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that if you had a penny for every time you referenced my genitals,you'd be able to afford your first camera? You "lucky" kchunt!

Bless your heart.

Dan',

I too have more than one scope.

And mebbe...even more than one rifle.

LOVED your "contribution".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'AU,

Do NOT slight your "making" THE Dumbfhuqk List. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'nham,

I getta kick outta them who Whine about "not having the time"...yet follow EVERY fhuqking word and splendid pixel,while Posting to same. Congratulations?!?

I was REALLY "convinced" there for a spell. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

You LYING piece of fhuqking schit. Congratulations?!?

Hang some of "your" pics. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

'billy,

It don't get any fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Fhuqking Texan taking the wrong Retard Pill,while doping his offspring.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

'bore,

The Mail throwed a giddyup in my hitch,as I was anticipating more splendor,to have arrived. Was/is hoping to launch the newest 6BR with Virgin Lapooeys,but am missin' that parcel,though I most very well could have same rat-holed somewhere.

Gots a coupla scopes enroute,multiple base sets and rings coming too...along with a couple/few more thousand ELD's of repute and a couple more barrels to boot. Might be a fair 2wk vacation,give or fhuqking take.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Somewhere enroute,I've a goodly stash of Grendel 50rd ammo boxes coming(I think I ordered 50 of 'em). One of the new spouts is yet another Krunchenticker 22 Grendel SPR dupe and the 75 ELD's luckily arrived in time. I'll be keeping an eye peeled for the thousand .284" 180 ELD's creeping this way and have a "hunch" that I'll set up a Whizzum or two in their favor.

Have more scopes,bases and rings rollin' this way and gots me a "hunch",that there might be some Chrome Dredging Wares enroute too.(grin)

Slow evening today,as I'm still unwrapping parcels and deciding what to bolt up first. I shirked inletting a stock for the newest 6BR,mainly because I'm whooped from travel and just might have more than one stock on hand.(grin)

Gotta tie fresh riggin',slave the press and stoke the crummy,in order to start a right proper 2 Week Carnage Run. Bought enough new duds,that I don't have to do laundry. Laughing!

Batteries are on the charger for all the cameras,Big Yella' is already smiling because I've been HOT with the FWB 300 and I reckon I've not lost my touch.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

'22,

Don't slight how "real" her Imagination and Pretend is,as she sorts through the family Pharmacy...handing out Retard Pills.

Bless her heart.

G
G
'Stick,

Post up the velocities you get from the 180s in the wsm if you would.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Nut,

You LYING piece of fhuqking schit. Congratulations?!?

Hang some of "your" pics. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

How's this one? Not the best, but mine for sure. Now you can say you've seen one.

[Linked Image]

A little one just for you. Sure you can relate. "Hint", as you would say.
[Linked Image]

And one more:
[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
.257 Roberts,46.0 grs H-4350,WLR,and 100 gr Sierra PH,100 yds away. Brass is Remington 7x57 necked down and trimmed to length.
[Linked Image]

The rifle,Mauser 98,Browning barrel and stock,with an old Redfield 4x with a dot.
[Linked Image]

Jackrabbit and rifle.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
If a guy played nice it would never come up. Hint. Raise your hand if you can keep a woman happy. 🕺 LMFAO. Poor simple SOB.
Kisses sugar tits.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by fredIII
If a guy played nice it would never come up. Hint. Raise your hand if you can keep a woman happy. 🕺 LMFAO. Poor simple SOB.
Kisses sugar tits.

Posting in tongues?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry, I would love to see your famous 45-degree scope roll in action.

Sincerely,

Jeff

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by fredIII
Kisses sugar tits.

Posting in tongues?

👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅. Our fat little mascot knows the scope but that's all. LOL.

Follow along this will get sporty!!!!

Last edited by fredIII; 03/17/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

I just upgraded scope and mounts. I'm really happy with the way my mount turned out!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
That's a Alaska special right there. LOL.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just a bump to say again, nicely, pretty please Larry, show us pics of your 45-deg scope port roll.

Without pics it didn't happen and boy do I want it to happen.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Just a bump to say again, nicely, pretty please Larry, show us pics of your 45-deg scope port roll.

Without pics it didn't happen and boy do I want it to happen.
Don't you know that X marks the spot. wink laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now I do! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Governor,

The 180 ELD's will kiss throats and fit the boxes on my only (3) Montucky 7 Whizzums.

2900fps is a breeze in The Retro Fhuqker and the MK4 M1 10x MilDot(Jarhead),steers them nicely,at 3.005" COAL ala '22.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The BC rates the billing,with the rough atmospheric values I slammed into software to generate initial come-ups.

A guy could do worse........................(grin)

'Nut,

You REALLY "get after it". On the average,just how many times do you think of me a day and how many posters do you generally make? Congratulations?!?

You poor poor(literally)...Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

Ever get them "tricky" Mils and MOA sorted? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

JeffZero,

If you multiplied the number of "all" of your LR scopes by 45...you'd still not begin to scratch the surface on a first fhuqking clue,but you would need a fhuqking co-signer for the tape. Congratulations?!?

My "trouble" is,that I'm a little bit whole fhuqking bunch GREAT with a rifle(pistol,scattergun,yada,yada,yada) and I get it,that you will NEVER begin to get it. But do NOT slight how very fhuqking funny it is,that you try so hard. Hint. Laughing!

Anywhoo...as plainly stated,I'd personally nip the mechanical woes of the platform cited,so as to garner the ability to use glass of repute. But it's mean of me and VERY unrealistic,to assume others are as gifted with abilities,as I...so I don't. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

With The Portside Roll,one quickly/easily(as in fhuqking seconds),curtails the malady,by mitigating potential. As plainly stated,the reticle retains it's splendor in that fashion,less concession. Now if only because you coud never begin to understand and are at the mercy of your "abilities",not all reticles are equal,nor even fhuqking close. That goes for both the "traditional" orientation of same and The Portside Roll,if only obviously,though in fairness,MOST folks can open their own box of boolits. Hint. Laughing!

Also as plainly stated,not all erectors are equal in their mechanical divergence of travel. 'Course the glass I cited,most certainly is. For them who are equipped with greater than 13 IQ Points and make better than Minimum Wage,such thangs is beyond obvious,but you are still welllllllll shy of a FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. Laughing!

Further,as The Portside Roll goes,it is a fhuqking breeze to remove turret caps and swap their orientation. It's also just as easy to zero stop either/both. Hint.

Now as to your perpetual fascination,I'm rather at ease in laughingly exceeding the limits of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" in a single fhuqking bound. Your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity never disappoints in it's amazing grandeur and that's quite a "gift". LAUGHING!

It is hardly "daunting" to rock THE schit right outta your fixations and you are incapable of beginning to keep pace,upon any level,with any of the wares you Pretend about. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" a Plug & Play too...you "lucky" kchunt and your first 75 ELD. You'll wanna phone a friend there,after you can make the downpayment on your first box,as they are exceptionally "TRICKY" to open,with prismatic tape in Strategic Locations(they are gonna fhuqk up your crossed-eyes!) and sealed plastic innards to boot! LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You'll wanna put your mouthpiece back in,snug up your bib,re-do the velcro fastenr on your helmet and double check your seatbelt...prior to eyefhuqking yet another of my Splendid pics and all the wares you'll never be able to attain. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Heard a plane earlier and I've a couple/few more barrels enroute,so I'm hoping sumptin' rolled in. You be SURE to keep trying to "convince" yourself that you "could too",as you set on your couchbound kchunt and "shoot" your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Be nice if my photo equipment landed today. Film at 11:00.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that you've zero fhuqking inkling,to the incredible fhuqking depths of your perpetual STUPIDITY? Congratulations?!?

I see more splendor at my coffee pot.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
.35 Whelen on a Interarms Mark X action with a Weaver 3x scope.
[Linked Image]

55.0 grs of Var-Get,250 gr Speer,WLR primers,from the 22" the load is averaging 2435 fps.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Big Deal Ken!

[Linked Image]

Stumpy has a lot bigger holes in his head than that....

Remember, he doesn't afford to think... he doesn't have to...

Schtick is just friggin AWESUM!!!!! whistle

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I forgot how AWESUM bs is,won't happen again,Seafire! grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

700 members (163dm, 160user, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 3,147 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,581
Posts18,454,119
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.