Hop To
Page 7 of 47 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 46 47
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Conservatives only subscribe to the idea of states' rights when it suits them. I'm never not surprised by the big government supporters here that are still fighting the civil war but are too hypocritical to realize the error of their ways when it comes to freedoms. The DEA is the biggest group of drug addicted criminals to ever exist but the truth matters not to the puritans and the temperance society they dream of. Some folks live in a fantasy world and are too dumb to understand the ineffectiveness of prohibition, even when history has proven it doesn't work.

1.You may be the dumbest corksoaker in the history of mankind as indicated by your post.

2. Apparently ff/emt s and ER workers in your area don't get drug tested.

3.It is Delirium Tremens not tremors Mr. ff/emt/ER guy, see #2 above.

4.Eatadik

mike r

1. Your homo-erotic tendencies and fantasies are lost on me, I'm straight.

2. Nope

3. Thanks, spell check and I didn't catch it.

4. See #1 homo.

5. Your frustration at not getting a mustache ride from your partner is dripping from your posts.

6. See #1 homo.

7. The post you quoted there Mr. Vegas is the wrong post. Way to go smart Mikey.lolol

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
BP-B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I've never heard of rehab for weed, it's not the gateway drug the Reagan's claimed...Nancy just needed something to keep her away from the horology section.

Me either. Nor have I heard of ANYONE dying from quitting pot or "overdosing" on weed. Never heard of anyone getting delirium tremors from quitting pot or requiring hospitalization because of quitting. I NEVER responded, in all the years as a FF/EMT, to a single marijuana overdose. Alcohol, coke, lots of heroin and lots of sugar overdoses, plenty of prescription overdoses, tricyclic anti-depressants and paint huffers but not one marijuana OD....EVER! Shoots to hell the bullshit hype the anti-freedom, alcohol lovers try to ignorantly argue as it regards pot. Not one f'ing pot overdose EVER!! Think about that....

All this may well be true. On the other hand, how many good students flunked out of college after they discovered weed. How many daily smokers of weed make it to work on time every day.

Do you want your bus driver, your airline pilot, or your child's school bus driver huffing down a fattie before slides into the driver's seat.

This nation does have a serious problem with alcoholism. So, instead of adressing this problem, we should introduce another problem just as devestating to society?

What you guys don't seem to grasp is that you aren't introducing anything. It's already been introduced a long long time ago. The question now is how are you going to control it.

I won't sit here are argue that any recreational drug is 100% beneficial.We would be better off as a society without any recreational drugs, but of every recreational drug used by man pot is likely the least harmful with the most potential benefits. The war against it hasn't done anything except harm to it's victims. It's only made more profit for the criminal element.

Pot is already in society.Just like guns,you can't put the genie back in the bottle. The question is how do you make it so that it causes the least harm and does the most good.

Last edited by R_H_Clark; 03/10/17.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You repeatedly prove # 1, thanks for playing.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I used the cream on a broken leg and 4 broken ribs. Separate occasions. Recovery time was way quicker. Couldn't push on my leg and find the break after a month. Rode some long days after a month with absolutely no pain from the ribs.
Some of these guys are right. It is not possible to OD on pot. You just go to sleep.

Fourth Generation Border Rat
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My pleasure mustache Mike.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Ain't it time for a Claude Dallas spankathon?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
My pleasure mustache Mike.

If you both sat down and smoked a joint there would be no argument. wink

Any more Twinkies in that box?

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Make it a legal garden herb, legalize pharmaceutical derivitives, but no recreational commercialization. Smoke it if you grow it, take it if it's healing, but don't let it become the next pack of Luckies from BIG TOBACCO. It ain't going away. And if it was as bad as Reefer Madness would have you believe you wouldn't be able to drive to Walmart for all the corpses in the road. It can be detrimental to ambition and make you comsume mass quantities of bulk food items, but it ain't rat poison.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Having worked with druggies (heroin),stoners.and alky's - if you show up on my job site "under the influence" - one, or both, of us will soon be job hunting.
I've spent much of my life working in somewhat hazardous conditions, and won't accept the additional danger of an impaired co-worker.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Ain't it time for a Claude Dallas spankathon?

I've been trying to be nice to you but you keep poking. I know you enjoy getting a rise out me but I promised myself that I wouldn't make fun of retards in 2017, you make it tough. Tomorrow is Claude's birthday, wanna get a drink and chit chat buddy? We can talk about what a POS Pogue was and why girls like mustache Mike give cops a bad name. We could reminisce about how old ol'Bill would be if he wasn't such a bully with a badge, at least now he's finally useful to worms. 😉

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I'm just wondering where someone would go by choice to sit down next to someone smoking weed? Can't smoke cigarettes in any restaurant, bar, park here and several cities (including Corvallis) have made it pretty much illegal to smoke anywhere other than private property.

I've gone to houses where people were smoking weed but have yet in over three years to experience anyone smoking weed outside in a public setting, but I don't go to Burning Man, etc. either.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
State issue.

Probably will be legalized first in the states that went the hardest after tobacco way back when.

Odd that pot (which can be more carcinogenic than tobacco), is considered a naturally occuring medicinal herb and a wonder drug, while tobacco sprung up from the halls of hell just to kill everyone....

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Get it off the Schedule I list so companies can freely research any benefits that may be provided by the dozens of CBD's in Cannabis plants.

This says it all: A schedule 1 right next to heroine and opiates is BS, give the power back to the states...let the Feds deal with real problems.

Making weed appear socially acceptable to young children, will cause major problems down the road...but drinking causes more deaths than weed ever will.

...because drinking is legal...and weed is not. Wait until it is leagal, your analysis is apt to change.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Legalizing this BS is just more of the liberal war on this country and values. The states that legalize will probably start realizing the folly of it and can't wait to make it a national folly and thereby avoiding the ramifications of their actions.

The Affordable care act was already adopted in some form in several states prior to it national "adoption" for the same reason. I say let them live with their stupidity for a while.

Then we could see the final results.

Good luck and shoot straight all.

Bob

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Cmon, get this sum bi tch to ten pages

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by scottishkat
Legalizing this BS is just more of the liberal war on this country and values. The states that legalize will probably start realizing the folly of it and can't wait to make it a national folly and thereby avoiding the ramifications of their actions.

The Affordable care act was already adopted in some form in several states prior to it national "adoption" for the same reason. I say let them live with their stupidity for a while.

Then we could see the final results.

Good luck and shoot straight all.

Bob

Bob, you're fighting an uphill battle with this crowd. Seems to be a lot of current or ex junkies on here.

Last edited by Fireball2; 03/10/17.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nah. Mostly small government libertarians.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Nah. Mostly small government libertarians.

Recreational drug use is NEVER good for society. Just as in the defense of country against foreign invaders, I think the feds have a vested interest in eliminating drug use for the good of the country.

Not alot of drug use in countries where it's treated as a capital crime.

Last edited by Fireball2; 03/10/17.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol. Not a lot of freedom either.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Lol. Not a lot of freedom either.

Not alot of countries with our Constitution might explain that.

LOL
Page 7 of 47 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
187 members (32_20fan, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 26 invisible), 2,068 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,645
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.