Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It couldn't be more clear, now, that members of his campaign (Manafort, Stone, Flynn) colluded.

Show us the money (AKA evidence)

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I care about you grouchy recalcitrant SOB's... I really do.... and while it's going to be somewhat amusing watching you guys eat crow, considering how much shït you pitch me, it's also very concerning to me that you are in such utter denial about this. You're gonna get dope-slapped HARD. I suggest you turn down the partisanship and then turn on your brain. This is really not that hard to see the rough outlines of. The information is all out there.

It couldn't be more clear, now, that members of his campaign (Manafort, Stone, Flynn) colluded. The only remaining question is whether Trump can be tied to it. Based on his hysterical guilty-as-sin-incarnate tweeting.... I say "yep!" But we'll see.

Yep it is all getting very clear now.

Soon, President Ryan will be taking the oath.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
It couldn't be more clear, now, that members of his campaign (Manafort, Stone, Flynn) colluded.

I could, but since the link isn't to Breitbart you'll just start in on your MSM crap.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

Soon, President Ryan will be taking the oath.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I could, but since the link isn't to Breitbart you'll just start in on your MSM crap.

Don't be scared. If your evidence is valid it will stand on its own merit.

Otherwise you're just too scared we'll prove it is false and rebuke it.

And none of this anonymous source crap either. Anyone can make up garbage.

Here, let's start with some facts:

FACT: Jeff thinks there's Trump-Russia collusion going on.

FACT: Since at least 7/16 the IC has been investigating Trump-Russia ties. No evidence of collusion yet. This has been stated by multiple top IC people including Comey and Clapper. If they had something we'd have heard about it by now, right? Probably long before trump was elected or sworn into office. So is this Deep State protecting Trump who threatened to 'drain the swamp?'

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/21/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

I'll read the link I rarely visit Breitbart. Please show it...show us the money. What date are you predicting Trump is out of office? Sounds like it should be no later than Friday, right?

I'd suggest you hold on to that box of fireworks you bought for the inauguration and didn't get to use...I know how disappointing that is because last summer I brought home a bunch and we got rained out...but that was a different bitch called mother nature; at least we have no choice in not voting for her, right? Independence day is coming up and you can always use them then. It's a SURE thing..assuming Russians haven't parachuted into our schoolyards...I saw that happen once.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have no idea the timeline. Sooner rather than later. With Congress in R control it has to become intolerable before they will move. You can see right here on his thread that clearminded Trump supporters are starting to see the outlines of the whole thing... that will increase... as it does, the political risks decrease for congress.

Ask yourself this, impeachment-doubters: would Congress rather work with Trump, or Pence? Mmm hmm.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
ev·i·dence
/evədəns/
noun
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"
synonyms: proof, confirmation, verification, substantiation, corroboration, affirmation, attestation
"they found evidence of his plotting"

Post it, Jeff_O

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm sorry Jeff. I'm sure you're a good guy, but YOU'RE NUTS!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I take it Jeff_O has no evidence whatsoever.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

And... traitor? For pointing out the obvious here- that it's looking more and more likely that our POTUS is explicitly co-opted by Russia? Fück you, jaguar. I'm a patriotic American. I love this country.

How could you be THAT stupid when even obama (you know, the marxist POS YOU voted for) said in an interview on 16 December there was NOTHING there as well as Comey, Clapper and Rogers. Feel free to post YOUR FACTS as I've done above and yes given your track record here, you're a treasonous POS.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I care about you grouchy recalcitrant SOB's... I really do.... and while it's going to be somewhat amusing watching you guys eat crow, considering how much shït you pitch me, it's also very concerning to me that you are in such utter denial about this. You're gonna get dope-slapped HARD. I suggest you turn down the partisanship and then turn on your brain. This is really not that hard to see the rough outlines of. The information is all out there.

It couldn't be more clear, now, that members of his campaign (Manafort, Stone, Flynn) colluded. The only remaining question is whether Trump can be tied to it. Based on his hysterical guilty-as-sin-inarnate tweeting.... I say "yep!" But we'll see.

Ha ha ha. Thats why you voted for Zero, huh?

You remind me of this guy who said "I jus wanna hep you out", except you're dumber.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So Jello, how did the ruskies get us guys to vote for Trump?

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Русские заставили меня голосовать за Трамп.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Русские заставили меня голосовать за Трамп.

Сделай Америку отличной, товарищ.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So far we haven't seen any "hard" evidence of collusion, public knowledge at this point simply consists of "coincidences" and untruthful denials of members of the Trump campaign having met with Russians during the campaign. The information out in the public domain does looks somewhat suspicious but so far we have not seen any evidence that could bring charges or be prosecuted for. If there is any damming evidence, it's still classified and it is only being discussed behind closed doors. That is where we are at it this point, the sooner this investigation is resolved, the better. There will be a dark cloud hanging over the White house so long as this issue remains unresolved.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So Jello, how did the ruskies get us guys to vote for Trump?

Personally, I'd say that the Russians best hack was that time they got Hillary to agree to play the part a cackling beotch and then call half the Country a basket of deplorable's.

Total Manchurian candidate move right there.

That colluded the fughh out of me. Before that I was like, totally undecided.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Jello, how many ruskie spies did your pals release back to russia in one fell swoop in 2010? Ten, oh yeah i remember now.

How much money did your hero the zero give the muzzies to take their five muzzie commanders back from Gitmo? $5,000,000,000.

How much did your hero the zero give to Iran for not destroying their missile program? $150,000,000,000.

How soon after investigating Hillary did the fbi help her folks destroy her computers because there was nothing to see there? Oh, the next week?

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
[Linked Image]

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Don't forget Hillary selling 20% of U.S. Uranium to the Russians..

Page 12 of 23 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 51 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,547
Posts18,453,523
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.