Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by fredIII
If a guy played nice it would never come up. Hint. Raise your hand if you can keep a woman happy. πŸ•Ί LMFAO. Poor simple SOB.
Kisses sugar tits.

Posting in tongues?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Larry, I would love to see your famous 45-degree scope roll in action.

Sincerely,

Jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by fredIII
If a guy played nice it would never come up. Hint. Raise your hand if you can keep a woman happy. πŸ•Ί LMFAO. Poor simple SOB.
Kisses sugar tits.

Posting in tongues?

πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ‘…. Our fat little mascot knows the scope but that's all. LOL.

Follow along this will get sporty!!!!

Last edited by fredIII; 03/17/17.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

I just upgraded scope and mounts. I'm really happy with the way my mount turned out!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
That's a Alaska special right there. LOL.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just a bump to say again, nicely, pretty please Larry, show us pics of your 45-deg scope port roll.

Without pics it didn't happen and boy do I want it to happen.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Just a bump to say again, nicely, pretty please Larry, show us pics of your 45-deg scope port roll.

Without pics it didn't happen and boy do I want it to happen.
Don't you know that X marks the spot. wink laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Now I do! grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Governor,

The 180 ELD's will kiss throats and fit the boxes on my only (3) Montucky 7 Whizzums.

2900fps is a breeze in The Retro Fhuqker and the MK4 M1 10x MilDot(Jarhead),steers them nicely,at 3.005" COAL ala '22.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The BC rates the billing,with the rough atmospheric values I slammed into software to generate initial come-ups.

A guy could do worse........................(grin)

'Nut,

You REALLY "get after it". On the average,just how many times do you think of me a day and how many posters do you generally make? Congratulations?!?

You poor poor(literally)...Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

Ever get them "tricky" Mils and MOA sorted? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

JeffZero,

If you multiplied the number of "all" of your LR scopes by 45...you'd still not begin to scratch the surface on a first fhuqking clue,but you would need a fhuqking co-signer for the tape. Congratulations?!?

My "trouble" is,that I'm a little bit whole fhuqking bunch GREAT with a rifle(pistol,scattergun,yada,yada,yada) and I get it,that you will NEVER begin to get it. But do NOT slight how very fhuqking funny it is,that you try so hard. Hint. Laughing!

Anywhoo...as plainly stated,I'd personally nip the mechanical woes of the platform cited,so as to garner the ability to use glass of repute. But it's mean of me and VERY unrealistic,to assume others are as gifted with abilities,as I...so I don't. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

With The Portside Roll,one quickly/easily(as in fhuqking seconds),curtails the malady,by mitigating potential. As plainly stated,the reticle retains it's splendor in that fashion,less concession. Now if only because you coud never begin to understand and are at the mercy of your "abilities",not all reticles are equal,nor even fhuqking close. That goes for both the "traditional" orientation of same and The Portside Roll,if only obviously,though in fairness,MOST folks can open their own box of boolits. Hint. Laughing!

Also as plainly stated,not all erectors are equal in their mechanical divergence of travel. 'Course the glass I cited,most certainly is. For them who are equipped with greater than 13 IQ Points and make better than Minimum Wage,such thangs is beyond obvious,but you are still welllllllll shy of a FIRST fhuqking clue. Hint. Laughing!

Further,as The Portside Roll goes,it is a fhuqking breeze to remove turret caps and swap their orientation. It's also just as easy to zero stop either/both. Hint.

Now as to your perpetual fascination,I'm rather at ease in laughingly exceeding the limits of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" in a single fhuqking bound. Your INCREDIBLE Fhuqking Stupidity never disappoints in it's amazing grandeur and that's quite a "gift". LAUGHING!

It is hardly "daunting" to rock THE schit right outta your fixations and you are incapable of beginning to keep pace,upon any level,with any of the wares you Pretend about. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" a Plug & Play too...you "lucky" kchunt and your first 75 ELD. You'll wanna phone a friend there,after you can make the downpayment on your first box,as they are exceptionally "TRICKY" to open,with prismatic tape in Strategic Locations(they are gonna fhuqk up your crossed-eyes!) and sealed plastic innards to boot! LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You'll wanna put your mouthpiece back in,snug up your bib,re-do the velcro fastenr on your helmet and double check your seatbelt...prior to eyefhuqking yet another of my Splendid pics and all the wares you'll never be able to attain. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Heard a plane earlier and I've a couple/few more barrels enroute,so I'm hoping sumptin' rolled in. You be SURE to keep trying to "convince" yourself that you "could too",as you set on your couchbound kchunt and "shoot" your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Be nice if my photo equipment landed today. Film at 11:00.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that you've zero fhuqking inkling,to the incredible fhuqking depths of your perpetual STUPIDITY? Congratulations?!?

I see more splendor at my coffee pot.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
.35 Whelen on a Interarms Mark X action with a Weaver 3x scope.
[Linked Image]

55.0 grs of Var-Get,250 gr Speer,WLR primers,from the 22" the load is averaging 2435 fps.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Big Deal Ken!

[Linked Image]

Stumpy has a lot bigger holes in his head than that....

Remember, he doesn't afford to think... he doesn't have to...

Schtick is just friggin AWESUM!!!!! whistle

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

β€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I forgot how AWESUM bs is,won't happen again,Seafire! grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

202 members (300jimmy, 12344mag, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 23 invisible), 2,233 guests, and 901 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.