-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"No defense necessary, more snowflakes and their syncophants need to learn better manners".

What a common sense and efficient way to teach manners I must say.

[Linked Image]
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Jacques,

I don't know Casey nor his Mrs. I do however know LEO's and several civilian staff within the FCPD. His previous warning is still sound advice. LCSO on the other hand employ many with good heads on their shoulders. I'm sure Casey is well aware as his wife works there, but there are some serious, serious issues going on within the PD here on all levels. Alot of it stems from whatever this attitude is we see so prevalent.

I've no feelings on the video posted here as I try and wait for all the evidence. However, it does seem to fit the MO that many residents here resent when it comes to our local PD. Whether she was being belligerent or not is hard to say without further video evidence. I do agree with many though, that just because the officer could(legally/SOP) doesn't necessarily means he should have. Escalation and De-escalation of force was hammered home on many fronts while taking my CCW class from a retired LEO. I think he'd agree that this was an area where discretion MAY have been more useful.

Casey,

I sure hope your Mrs. arrives home safe. Amazing some people would threaten someone who had 0 to do with the incident in question.

Shut up and hunt!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jacques_La_Rami
. . .So you seriously believe that the only way those young strapping lads could physically restrain her little twinkie azz was to body slam her face first into the cobblestone pavement?

What I find far more disturbing than the very small number of LEOs that pull this BS, is the much larger percent that defend it. [/quote]

Hey! What have you been up to lately? Nice seeing you on here again.

Look, I'm no fan of authority--including over-the-top police authority, but once one starts wrassling with na LEO it's a fight a person is going to lose. If you're gonna fight, then fight. But don't bring no knife to a gun fight, and when some chick decides she's gonna physically push on a police officer, I wouldn't expect him to gently push back. It's not about a fair fight regardless of who it may be.

She had absolutely no excuse to do what she was doing. These days lot of people out there think they can say anything or do anything and they won't get their azz kicked--with a police officer or otherwise. The culture I grew up in if a guy talked crap to somebody's face and/or did some pushing he better be prepared for a full house fight.

Snowflake got a well deserved lesson--don't push a police officer while her boyfriend is being arrested--for fighting no less.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Jacques,

I split time between the yuppie side cry and the West Slope.

As I said, I'm not a fan of authority, but man, don't fight the police, it's a plumb bad idea. She was given multiple chances to back off (I'm told), instead just became more belligerent. She had reached the point she was going to be arrested BEFORE she was taken down.

As far as Larimer LEO's and beyond, the behavior of police departments are often dictated by what the DA's office does. And yeah, my criticism actually starts with the 8th Judicial District allowing a lot of questionable behaviors by police. But checking up to a police officer aint' one of them. She was drunk, she was belligerent, and she was drunk and belligerent, and got physical with an officer--bad idea, really bad idea........

And let me correct a prior post, her boyfriend got a ticket, but no arrest.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Well, he probably wears Oakley sunglasses,has a highschool education and wants to be a mall security guard. Yup,he's qualified to be a cop!

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
. . .So you seriously believe that the only way those young strapping lads could physically restrain her little twinkie azz was to body slam her face first into the cobblestone pavement?

What I find far more disturbing than the very small number of LEOs that pull this BS, is the much larger percent that defend it.

Hey! What have you been up to lately? Nice seeing you on here again.

Look, I'm no fan of authority--including over-the-top police authority, but once one starts wrassling with na LEO it's a fight a person is going to lose. If you're gonna fight, then fight. But don't bring no knife to a gun fight, and when some chick decides she's gonna physically push on a police officer, I wouldn't expect him to gently push back. It's not about a fair fight regardless of who it may be.

She had absolutely no excuse to do what she was doing. These days lot of people out there think they can say anything or do anything and they won't get their azz kicked--with a police officer or otherwise. The culture I grew up in if a guy talked crap to somebody's face and/or did some pushing he better be prepared for a full house fight.

Snowflake got a well deserved lesson--don't push a police officer while her boyfriend is being arrested--for fighting no less.

Casey

[/quote]

Yeah. He shoulda shot her. That woulda taught her whos boss. whistle

Reckon he will get better pay for extracting revenge and justice.? Humm, or is that supposedly for the courts.

"Just doing my job, nothing personal, ma'am." Yeah.

Save it for the runners where cops risk their lives and have an excuse for an adrenal high, ok?

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/10/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Lets see, we have negated the original issue totally really...

If no one did anything wrong, NOTHING would have happened... We miss that WAY to often IMHO.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Jeff, speeders did something wrong. Bodyslam them?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Old Town Square! I used to bar tend there! Place is a drunk fest.

Fort Collins is a pretty strange place. A bastion of white guilt and soft headed college kids.

It is by far the "whitest" place I've ever lived and is just slap full of social justice warrior types. It typifies all that is screwed up about the front range. Local politics are uber screwy as well.

I never had a run in with the local law.

Shame to......beautiful place.

BTW- Chick looked like she had a nice azz. That cop needs a bat upside his head.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I said earlier that I wasn't defending her and she probably got what was coming to her, obviously don't mess with the police, I agree, I do still believe that a better man could of done a better job of taking her into custody, and giving her whatever fines etc. she had coming. This publicly and footage doesn't hurt snowflakes, it fuels them. I was a bouncer/bartender for years and dealt with skinny mouthy little bitches daily. They don't require the same force as their big boyfriends when it gets to that point, but before then some manners, even if only from you, go a long way in deescalating most situations. And furthermore, you don't need a Desert Eagle to shoot a Yorkie, even when it shows it's teeth, especially when it's 4 to 1. I hope that gal, who everyone labeled a liberal without any idea of her politics, (I know why) makes a million bucks off those bruises. I support LEOs and the 2nd Amendment, but just because I could walk into a grocery store here in Wyoming with an AR strapped on my chest and an AK strapped to my back, doesn't mean I should.

[Linked Image]
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

What I find far more disturbing than the very small number of LEOs that pull this BS, is the much larger percent that defend it.

Same here. It's scary how many on here will defend this crap with a straight face.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why didn't macho-man just arrest the little 90-pound threat? Things like this that make people hate cops.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Jeff, speeders did something wrong. Bodyslam them?

YOu are missing the point. No body slam to even discuss if you aren't speeding.

Me, I have respect for LEO. If I do get stopped I"m not mouthing off, or punching, shouldering, etc... an LEO for sure. And if I do, well I appreciate them being nice, but I'd expect them to do what they need to, and its all going to be on me for having done it in the first place... whatever it was.

What many many folks miss, generally speaking, you get treated the way you treat others.

YMMV.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Z
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Z
Maybe Sharia law her ass? Cut off her hands for touching him? Cut out her tongue for disrespecting so called "law enforcement"? Cop probably either beats his wife or she beats him. Wants to get a barbed wire tattoo.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by rost495

What many many folks miss, generally speaking, you get treated the way you treat others.

She needed to be detained possibly arrested for sure. However, your statement above cuts both ways. Given the wide range of and impacts a LEO can have, not every nail needs to be hammered....I'm sure she could have been detained easily minus the face plant.....

LEO's are nothing more than fellow citizens put in charge of enforcing the law. Citizens nonetheless

Last edited by Kelk; 04/10/17.

Shut up and hunt!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Zengela= Urdu word for dumbphuqe.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by 1minute
Wasn't there. Was that a take down or punishment? Looked like at least 100 lbs of serious threat there.

IIRC I read she is 5'4, 115#

On one of the national news shows this morning they stated that the woman was 5'9" and weighed 140lbs.

It's obvious early in the video that whatever her true height is she is about as tall as the cop that threw her down.

Even at 5'4" without her high heel shoes on the cop must not be any taller than 5'6".

Was what the cop did to her overkill for for the situation? Maybe so, maybe not, I don't know.

I would imagine though that in the same circumstances but a male instead of a female the cop's take down method would have been the same, per training.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Can't see how that can be justified. I suppose if she spit in his face, and that was his way of preventing her from doing it again, it might be justifiable, but not sure. Spit can contain dangerous contagions. Other than that, I don't see a justification argument.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Standard takedown of an aggressor and look at it this way, she was white, so no issues with rioting and such,.
She might have been a wigger.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
On one of the national news shows this morning they stated that the woman was 5'9" and weighed 140lbs.

Looked it up,
ABC News said
5'9'
115#

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/video-appears-show-colorado-cop-slamming-woman-ground-46698842

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 38 invisible), 2,576 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,286
Posts18,467,868
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.