Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Trump has done nothing but EOs so far. Yes, those have been good, just basically undoing what the muslim did. But this is crap, this isn't what he was elected to do.

He got his SC guy in. He has been fighting tooth and nail from day one. Senate democrats have and will continue to fight everything. It's a slow down and will continue to be a slow down for Trumps term.
Just what GOP did the last seven years to Zero. I say 7 years because it took them a year to catch on.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I'm going to hold fire until the fall. This Spending Bill (not a budget) has been crafted long before Trump was elected. The way I see it, Trump is prioritizing multiple issues and this Bill was not his. He needs to finish up health care and of course Tax Reform and he is obviously fighting the ENTIRE Congress, on both sides of the aisle. My guess is he will start drawing his line in the sand from now until September by going direct to the electorate and submit HIS budget then. I know my Congressman, Ted Yoho is behind him, but the likes of Ryan and a LOT of Republicans really don't want him to succeed because they are owned by the Lobbyists. Until we break that connection, it will be real tough. Between a hostile Congress and the MESS obama left him on the world stage, I am not hopeful and at best, hope for small victories "on the margins" like the Supreme Court.

You pretty much said it. Trumps going for the easy stuff now. Hopefully he'll start putting on the pressure a bit later on the other stuff. Personally, I'd call up the Kentucky and Wisconsin National Guards for border duty until McConnell and Ryan get with the program.

When I start to get really down about this crap, I just try to picture where we'd be right now with President Fat Bitch.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1Longbow
After seeing smiling chuck ,and the dumb ass Pelosi smiling about the budget,what the hell did we get?

I'll be happy when those two are crying, moaning & wringing their hands 'cause they just got a good face fu^cking, not until.

We didn't really get anything in this budget; time to quit compromising, pass all the bills by simple majority & get on with it.

I just can't really understand the continued lack of playing softball with the libs.

MM

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They already have balls. Solid brass ones. They use them to do EXACTLY what the establishment wants, and voters (peons) be damned.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Trump could have easily vetoed the bill by not signing it and when the dust cleared after the congresscritter shiet storm he would have his leverage over the twits to get his agenda rolling again, but with Ivanka holding his hand, who knows whats' going on in his mind.

When Reagan was put in similar situations he'd tell congress to pound sand by vetoing the bill and then go to the people to explain his case and remind them why they voted for him. He had a very high batting average by doing so and we benefited from his principled stances. Hard to say if Trump will follow suit, he seems to be having problems seeing the pitch.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The marriage between a man and a woman is a mutual political-spiritual co-joining of forces and ideologies including love. The man will support and encourage his wife and the wife her husband.

So to fully understand a man and or a woman in their decision making processes one must first understand that its a team effort working together for the good of the family unit. This includes all external decision making processes too. A solid marriage will have the man supporting the wife’s decision’s and vice versa.

So if you are scratching your head and rubbing your rabbit foot in an expression of confusion and lack of understanding of Speaker of the House Paul Ryan and his blatant liberal agenda and decision making processes all you have to do is look into his family unit. Then you will learn that he supporting his wife’s ideology. As a man should and probably to remain in good graces in a supportive marriage.

Paul Ryan is married to Janna Little a liberal, left wing progressive, anti-Constitutional, big government George Soros supporter who voted for Barack Hussein Obama twice.

Janna comes from a Democratic family. Her cousin, Dan Boren, was a Democratic Representative for Oklahoma from 2005 to 2013. Dan’s father, David Boren, was the 21st governor of Oklahoma from 1975 to 1979. Dan’s grandfather, Lyle Boren, was a Democratic member of the U.S. House of Representatives from 1937 to 1947. Janna’s grandfather, Reuel Little, helped found a third party called the American Party in Oklahoma in 1968. He ran for governor in 1970 but didn’t win, ABC News reported.

Janna herself has lobbied for liberal movements, such as marching in Washington in college for women’s rights, The New York Times reported. Janna rarely gives interviews, CNN reported, and doesn’t speak publicly about her political views.

Speaker Paul Ryan will not operate his family unit and make decisions that will cause friction and go against the will of his wife.

This is how most marriages operate unless your wife is a Florida Gator fan and you are a FSU fan, then that would be another battle to work through. But the woman will always win. Even if you are right.

So if you want to understand why Speaker Ryan funded Obamacare and Planned Parent Hood, I suggest you ask his wife. She is wearing the pants in the family metaphorically speaking. In my humble opinion.

If you want to know why Paul Ryan is using taxpayer money to fund 100,000 un-vetted Syrians for a free taxpayer funded ride in cities across the United States ask his wife…. the bleeding heart liberal that she is. She is pro-open borders.

Paul Ryan’s decisions and thought processes are a reflection of his spouse’s mindset. Mrs. Ryan is a life long Democrat who is pushing Obama’s agenda through her husband. And of course a happy life is a happy wife.

Paul Ryan also had a penchant for dating Democrats which allows him to embrace his real honest true to heart Democrat values. Seriously, many years ago I went out on a blind date with a lady who turned out to be a Democrat and when she opened her mouth I responded back in kind and that ended that date.

It lasted 2-3 minutes. I also left her the bill for the drinks tab to help her redistribute her wealth. I cannot tolerate being around a liberal mindset. I am a conservative with different values. Paul Ryan is not a conservative my friends… if he was he would never have married Jenna Little.

Paul Ryan’s ex-flame and last love of his life before getting married to Janna Little was his ex-girl friend and black American Democrat Daneeta Pope. She too voted for Obama twice and also supports his Communist Agenda.

Paul Ryan’s African-American college sweetheart has spent time in prison for wire fraud, it emerged today.

Deneeta Pope hit headlines after MailOnline revealed that she was the Republican vice-presidential candidate’s ex-girlfriend who opened his eyes to the evils of racism.

She served five months in prison after defrauding her employer Ernst & Young out of $77,000 in 1999, according to the federal Bureau of Prisons.

Ms Pope admitted claiming funds from work to attend an educational course which did not exist.

Mr Ryan has stayed in touch with his ex over the two decades since they broke up – he even attended Ms Pope’s wedding in May this year.

Paul Ryan just can’t seem to stay away from females who are Democrats. Apparently Paul Ryan can fake being a Republican to muster through a Liberal agenda to please not only his liberal left wing Obama supporting wife; but also his former girl friends in the Democrat Party.

Paul Ryan is a massive threat to the U.S. Constitution and the national security of this nation, not only militarily. Our nation, our children and our future as a nation depend upon it. Speaker Paul Ryan is a Charlie Crist Republican, who is perhaps being manipulated by a Liberal wife.

And just as my former Executive Officer told me while I was forward deployed in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea with a Navy SEAL Unit in Operation Desert Storm:

Ross, never forget shipmate, the biggest threat to our national security is a dependent wife running her mouth at the grocery store bitching about something after getting a letter from a deployed husband. That’s why nobody is gonna be sending any letters home until we take out Saddam.

The same is true in politics….. lose lips sink ships.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows, in this case it is Janna and Paul Ryan.

http://bwcentral.org/2016/07/mrs-ja...-the-show-from-the-family-kitchen-table/

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Ain't nothing going to change, told the wife back at election time that 6 months from now you will never know the difference hoped it would be otherwise , but it aint business as usual blah blah blah duckie aint gona get $hit done

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When do the Republicans grow a pair?

Republicans that are elected by Democrats CAN'T have a pair.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When Republicans are the minority they can talk tough and vote for things they really don't want to pass knowing the Dems will kill any items the Republicans favor.
They can the go to voters and tell how they really tried and if re-elected they will make it happen "next time".
When they are in the majority they don't dare pass anything they claim to favor because they are just Democrats of a diferent flavor.
They are less dangerous then Democrats, better to have them in office, but don't expect them to really do anything good for the country.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're really gonna get 'em next time.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They're all owned by a small group of billionaire donors. They are allowed to throw the grass roots insignificant bones here and there, but on things that are important to the donor class (mainly Jewish billionaires), they are powerless. They wouldn't have been allowed to progress to their current positions in politics if they weren't already fully owned by the billionaire donor class.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[/quote

Originally Posted by ltppowell
When do the Republicans grow a pair?

Republicans that are elected by Democrats CAN'T have a pair.

Booya!

Last edited by watch4bear; 05/02/17.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They're all owned by a small group of billionaire donors. They are allowed to throw the grass roots insignificant bones here and there, but on things that are important to the donor class (mainly Jewish billionaires), they are powerless. They wouldn't have been allowed to progress to their current positions in politics if they weren't already fully owned by the billionaire donor class.

Oh Hell, this constant crap gets tiresome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It's not a matter of "growing a pair"; they simply are not conservative or for smaller government, or for any or most of Trump's agenda obviously. They didn't expect him to win and apparently were/are statists.

Term limits are badly needed.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
1longbow: I agree with all your sentiments and contentions!
This is indeed a sad and sorry state the rino's have created for themselves!
I have been a Republican and fought for Republican ideals for well over half a century and it seems for the last 25+ years the rino's have TRULY mastered the art of snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory?
I don't know why?
Discouraging.
Disgusting.
Sad.
I seldom complain about anything without having a constructive or plausible suggestion on how to fix said thing - in the case of the ongoing idiocy of the self destructive rino's I have exhausted all patience.
[bleep]'em!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

They really are unbelievable POS's!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Even when we win, we lose.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Trump could have easily vetoed the bill by not signing it and when the dust cleared after the congresscritter shiet storm he would have his leverage over the twits to get his agenda rolling again, but with Ivanka holding his hand, who knows whats' going on in his mind.

When Reagan was put in similar situations he'd tell congress to pound sand by vetoing the bill and then go to the people to explain his case and remind them why they voted for him. He had a very high batting average by doing so and we benefited from his principled stances. Hard to say if Trump will follow suit, he seems to be having problems seeing the pitch.

THAT!!

The Prez needs to do exactly that - tell the Dems to GFY, then veto the bill..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Same old $hit different year, business as usual !! just like putting on a new diaper while the bab's $hittin new diaper but still full of $hit!!! blah blah blah What election?? Something change ???

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,418 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,118
Posts18,464,562
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.