Print Thread
Hop To
Page 140 of 165 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Hahaha. Tff.
Fake news was right. Mueller nailed Trump. Hahaha.

Dope and rose colored glasses.

Been sucking on some of those hallucinogenic toads and smoking little grey cow pile mushrooms? Well, some folks go for whatever makes them happy.

Pls explain that to MadCow and Pisloosy and Schumer and Schff. They arent getting the upside of all this.

I suppose if a guy does enough dope they could be happy in prison pulling trains. Tell that to your bud Comey. It will lighten his mood, knowing as he does, hes about to get screwed.

Are you doped up enough to tell us how open borders and muzzy immigration are good for us?,

Cut the crap. We all know who bent over for Putin. Your refusal to accept what you saw of his offer is enough to convince a judge of lack of mental facility.

The more you go down your rabbit hole the more evident it becomes that you are not only strange but mentally deranged.

You arent hurting us or Trump following your foolish plan of action. It has become evident you were a mentally weak individual whos indoctrination overpenetrated. In your present condition you have become a liability to the deep state you worship.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/24/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I'll toss it back at you.

You guys are the ULTIMATE homers and you should be embarrassed. Y'all would be apoplectic if this whole situation was flipped around, R to D, and for good reason: if a POTUS is beholden to Russia that's a huge deal. And you don't have to be a tin-hatter to see that this is very possible. We need to know the truth. If the truth turns out to be that Trump knew nothing about any of what members of his campaign staff appear to have been up to, fair enough. I'm fine with that. I doubt it's the case, but I'm fine with it. And THAT is a non-partisan take, right there. I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton; she's horrible, and if she'd won, we'd be pillorying her. She didn't. He did. So now we talk about him. Our intelligence services are unanimous that Russia tried to influence the election to benefit Trump. Are you aware of this? Further, there's vast clouds of dark oily smoke around not one, not two, not three, not four... of his campaign "folks". Subpoenas are imminent. This isn't make-believe, and as much as you guys would like to shout "fake news!!" at it until it goes away, it's not going to.

I'm gonna repeat myself for emphasis. Any patriotic American who isn't absolutely blinded by partisanship should care deeply about finding out the truth. We have a compromised, cheating SOB for a president, or, we have a deep state acting in a treasonous fashion. One of those things is true, both are very bad. We need to know the truth. . If you don't agree with that, you aren't a patriotic American. You're simply a partisan bubblehead who can't be bothered to un-ass your head and look around.

And yes, all the crap you wankers pitch my way means you deserve every bit of the rubbing-in that'll come your way if/when my prediction is shown to be true. If not, then I'll deserve the crap. That's the deal.

Now get to work un-assing your heads. It's embarrassing to be associated with.

Pure f'in poetry,
Preserved for posterity.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jeff O doesn't have the balls to post a true apology. It'll be caveated with "you guys just wait".....

Get ready for 4 more years of Trump Jefe....

While you are at it, GYF....

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GregW
Jeff O doesn't have the balls to post a true apology. It'll be caveated with "you guys just wait".....

Get ready for 4 more years of Trump Jefe....

While you are at it, GYF....

laugh

He won't even post an untrue apology.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

TRUTH.
At least he still has his safe place in the backpacking forum. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SKane

TRUTH.
At least he still has his safe place in the backpacking forum. smile

I may have some beers tnite and if so, it might not be too safe! Grin....

- Greg

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Comey is our Homey.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff Obama......Oregon Homo.

Jeff is the perfect example of why you don't want to do drugs, they make you retarded............

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably be a good day to invest in Kleenex and hanging rope futures.

MAGA!!

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Is it or isn't it poor form to post a "come and get it" to JeffeO on the Workout thread?
Just trying to get in touch with the 'fire you know.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Is it or isn't it poor form to post a "come and get it" to JeffeO on the Workout thread?

Form away.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Yeah -

The other posters on that thread get mad. It's a community safe space for Jefe. Bit sickening especially since Jefe's posts have nothing to do with working out on average and usually include ramblings of how many times he swept the floor which worked his upper body....

- Greg

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
To be fair, Jeff has been working a lot of hours making stuff for people in Oregon. He has even posted pictures of metal shavings.

Also, he adheres to a difficult physical training regime that includes bicycles.

I'm sure he will reply when he has the time.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Yeah -

The other posters on that thread get mad. It's a community safe space for Jefe. Bit sickening especially since Jefe's posts have nothing to do with working out on average and usually include ramblings of how many times he swept the floor which worked his upper body....

There shouldn't be any safe space for jefe............

But his true colors are shining bright!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude, was crying how Fire Members had changed and turned on him...Contrary, he took up with Left Wing radicals who couldn’t handle Hillary losing...And, he continued to believe everything coming out of the mouths of Dem politicians and “fake it till you make it” news outlets as his source for the facts.

Jeffo, will either own his inaccurate beliefs and opinions, and carry on with us.....Or, he and his ilk will continue their refusal to acknowledge and admit Mueller did a thorough and exhaustive investigation, coming up with a big nothing burger.....Jeff, you want fries or humble pie with your burger?
😎

PS
You owe Jorge some bullets...

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
From the Mueller report/Barr Letter:

The Special Counsel's investigation determined that there were two main Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election. The first involved attempts by a Russian organization, the Internet Research Agency (IRA), to conduct disinformation and social media operations in the United States designed to sow social discord, eventually with the aim of interfering with the election. As noted above, the Special Counsel did not find that any U.S. person or Trump campaign official or associate conspired or knowingly coordinated with the IRA in its efforts.

JeffO, is that you he's talking about? (And a few others here...)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Guys, Jeffo was right...............

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Guys, Jeffo was right...............

Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Well, rumor has it Mueller drops his report soon.

Quarter of a million views, 3000 replys , a thread that Jeffo lived on for 2 years...........

He did get pretty damn close on one single prediction.....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Jeffo's "mathematical analysis" will live in infamy,
as some babbling,embarrassing, unbelievably awkward attempt at who the hell knows what......
Smoke a J, pound away on the keyboard.

Idle mind, Idle body,
Poster child for drug abuse, But I imagine the stupidity 'Trumped' the effects of the drugs.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I can pull up posts from over 10 years ago when I was kicking the shiet out of JeffO and being 'beaten' by many of the Campfire members for not being nice to the guy.

Some people are SO slow to learn. I've seen some people, that sent me PM's telling me I shouldn't be so hard on JeffO, now giving him grief.

There are a bunch of stupid mother fuc*kers on the 'Fire. Ain't pointed at any of the few above this post.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 140 of 165 1 2 138 139 140 141 142 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 73 invisible), 2,579 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,870
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.