Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 165 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
That's a flat lie, and you are a liar. I NEVER said anything about a ladder fall. Prove otherwise, you lying sack of shït.

It looks like I'll be up your way around the 4th. I really think we should get together.

Anyone so desiring can find your own posts, which you now can't edit and are WAYYYYY past deleting, that show me saying (might have been someone else quoting me, can't remember) your PTSD was from a car accident and you corrected and said it was from a ladder accident.

Anyone else checking my posts from today can find me quoting I think hatari with demonstrated proof of your self-contradicting lies with Steelhead also calling you out in the quote. You prey on the short memory of people here, asswipe. You wanna accept the terms of my bet offer, yet? And PM me when you get to downtown Bothell.

Total fabricated bullshit. You are, quite simply, making that up about the ladder. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are simply a confused idiot, rather than intentionally maliciously lying, for the moment, while you go search your little patootie off looking for that post, because here's the truth: it does not exist. Period. End of story. I've never fallen off a ladder, and my head injury happened in a car wreck, and I've NEVER said otherwise.

If you have a speck of honor, you'll do your searches, realize you screwed up, and apologize for calling another man a liar in what was, in fact a lie by YOU. I will give you the opportunity to do so. Got honor? Integrity? Prove it.

-------

On a related note, stop and think for a minute what is happening here. Here we are, on a dedicated political discussion forum, talkin' politics, and for a "man" like bigfish it's so threatening to his precious lil' reality construct to have someone present conflicting opinions and interpretations that his head blows up and he starts making obscene posters of me and fabricating lies! That's no way for an adult to act! Folks, we are all looking at the same information here; and there's a lot of room for a person to form an opinion about what's going on, what seems most likely to be happening, and so on. Don't get so caught up in the preciousness of your opinion that you lose the ability to function! Because that's what's happening here. The magnitude of the cognitive dissonance resulting if Trump DID do these things appears to overwhelm many of you. Yet, any rational observer would be forced to admit that it sure does look at least possible- and personally I'd up that to probable- that there's a fire at the center of all this smoke! How can we NOT talk about this?!

Yesterday I got a couple of you to say that it's possible you are wrong. That's progress. Not progress towards me "winning", but progress towards being cognitively functional American citizens on this issue. This is far from over. If I'm right, a portion of US society is going to have its heart broken... it's gonna get ugly... I'm not trying to make that worse, or accelerate it. I'm trying to soften the blow and to open at least minimal lines of communication (see my .sig) here. WE are the ones who have to put this all back together. Not some transgender with a bone in his nose. US: the reasonable adults who are capable of conversing about difficult topics. We exist; there's a few here and what happened yesterday was progress towards that end.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
On that note <grin>, looks like Flynn is taking the 5th on the documents subpoena. I get why he would, legally, but boy that's a bad look and typically not the actions of an inoccent man, no?

http://time.com/4788100/michael-flynn-fifth-amendment-subpoena/

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Notice how Mr. Ladder PTSD qeermo avoids his OWN QUOTES where he is a proven liar.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That's a flat lie, and you are a liar. I NEVER said anything about a ladder fall. Prove otherwise, you lying sack of shït.

It looks like I'll be up your way around the 4th. I really think we should get together.

Anyone so desiring can find your own posts, which you now can't edit and are WAYYYYY past deleting, that show me saying (might have been someone else quoting me, can't remember) your PTSD was from a car accident and you corrected and said it was from a ladder accident.

Anyone else checking my posts from today can find me quoting I think hatari with demonstrated proof of your self-contradicting lies with Steelhead also calling you out in the quote. You prey on the short memory of people here, asswipe. You wanna accept the terms of my bet offer, yet? And PM me when you get to downtown Bothell.

Total fabricated bullshit. You are, quite simply, making that up about the ladder. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are simply a confused idiot, rather than intentionally maliciously lying, for the moment, while you go search your little patootie off looking for that post, because here's the truth: it does not exist. Period. End of story. I've never fallen off a ladder, and my head injury happened in a car wreck, and I've NEVER said otherwise.

If you have a speck of honor, you'll do your searches, realize you screwed up, and apologize for calling another man a liar in what was, in fact a lie by YOU. I will give you the opportunity to do so. Got honor? Integrity? Prove it.

-------

On a related note, stop and think for a minute what is happening here. Here we are, on a dedicated political discussion forum, talkin' politics, and for a "man" like bigfish it's so threatening to his precious lil' reality construct to have someone present conflicting opinions and interpretations that his head blows up and he starts making obscene posters of me and fabricating lies! That's no way for an adult to act! Folks, we are all looking at the same information here; and there's a lot of room for a person to form an opinion about what's going on, what seems most likely to be happening, and so on. Don't get so caught up in the preciousness of your opinion that you lose the ability to function! Because that's what's happening here. The magnitude of the cognitive dissonance resulting if Trump DID do these things appears to overwhelm many of you. Yet, any rational observer would be forced to admit that it sure does look at least possible- and personally I'd up that to probable- that there's a fire at the center of all this smoke! How can we NOT talk about this?!

Yesterday I got a couple of you to say that it's possible you are wrong. That's progress. Not progress towards me "winning", but progress towards being cognitively functional American citizens on this issue. This is far from over. If I'm right, a portion of US society is going to have its heart broken... it's gonna get ugly... I'm not trying to make that worse, or accelerate it. I'm trying to soften the blow and to open at least minimal lines of communication (see my .sig) here. WE are the ones who have to put this all back together. Not some transgender with a bone in his nose. US: the reasonable adults who are capable of conversing about difficult topics. We exist; there's a few here and what happened yesterday was progress towards that end.

If what I said yesterday about not knowing the eventual outcome of this makes you think that you changed my mind on anything, you're more delusional than I had originally thought. No one knows what twists and turns this all might make before it plays out - and once again you are included when I say no one.

My beef with you is the arrogant manner in which you present your side. In the simplest form, you're nothing but a delusional self-absorbed ass clown with a keyboard and a password at best. You are not the knowledgeable person you see in your mirror.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Jeffo Quote:
"Yesterday I got a couple of you to say that it's possible you are wrong. That's progress. Not progress towards me "winning", but progress towards being cognitively functional American citizens on this issue. This is far from over. If I'm right, a portion of US society is going to have its heart broken... it's gonna get ugly... I'm not trying to make that worse, or accelerate it. I'm trying to soften the blow and to open at least minimal lines of communication (see my .sig) here. WE are the ones who have to put this all back together. Not some transgender with a bone in his nose. US: the reasonable adults who are capable of conversing about difficult topics. We exist; there's a few here and what happened yesterday was progress towards that end."

I tell you what cupcake, how bout you worry bout you and I'll worry bout me.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeff, in your early years on this forum you provided the rest of us with a lot of humor due to your naivety regarding all things concerning shooting, hunting, and other outdoor pursuits. When you exposed your ignorance on those matters with some stupid post, you took the ribbing in a good natured way. Some of us even stuck up for you when the insults directed at you were excessive and personal.

You have grown, but in the wrong direction.

None of your posts nowadays show any original thinking, they are just Chris Matthews regurgitated talking points.

You deserve the verbal abuse being heaped on you and continuing to post on this forum just reveals that there is something bad wrong with you.

Really.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by curdog4570
continuing to post on this forum just reveals that there is something bad wrong with you.

Really.

I believe it comes from excessive dope smoking coupled with "PTSD" by falling of a stepladder...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
szihn, via the sources he cites, connects ALL the dots.

Jeff O, with all his circular "mispeaks", has lost what little command of logic he had. He can attempt to assail who ever he wants, in his so called righteous indignation.
Its all smoke. He's been busted. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
The character assassination attempts on his part , are pathetic. So typical Liberal lefty right out of the playbook, and now sophomoric. He can't be original.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/22/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
continuing to post on this forum just reveals that there is something bad wrong with you.

Really.

I believe it comes from excessive dope smoking coupled with "PTSD" by falling of a stepladder...

I believe it comes from the simple fact that he's a phoucking fruit cake probably stemming from a multitude of reasons. And as a result he reads equally delusional news reports and believes them.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Perhaps but, he's a Liberal. Says it all.

Unless, he also is being paid to be a fruitcake. Then he certainly found a job he's suited for.

Last edited by Wyogal; 05/22/17.
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Being stupid often leads directly to being a Liberal. Maybe more so in Jello's case because stupid definitely had to come first.

He's crazy enough to be capable of lighting fuses for Moldylocks with her M-80's and wine bottles this summer.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Here's a good read from an MSM source that nonetheless lays things out very cogently. It touches on a very interesting dynamic- which is that as of this moment, Pence is still relatively clean... that gives Congress a viable Conservative alternative should they choose to initiate impeachment proceeding over the obstruction of justice stuff that'll be coming to a head later this week. But there's some urgency there. If Pence gets muddy then this gets REALLY complex and FUBAR.

I'm torn over whether I think Trump gets impeached. On the one hand, I think he's far too vain for that; I think he'd sooner come up with an excuse to resign (health?).... on the other hand he's been remarkably tone-deaf. He's set the stage for obstruction charges (politically, not necessarily legally, they are different) because he just cannot keep his mouth shut. That speaks, to me, to a level of arrogance and ego that might just have him dying on that hill out of pure stubbornness. I don't know.

In a sense, having this come to a head over obstruction is cleaner that having it blow up further over the Russian collusion stuff. Obstruction is pretty straightforward. It's also pretty dang unforgivable.

Obviously this requires action in Congress. This'll be an interesting week. All that's required at this point for impeachment proceeding to begin is the desire for it in the Republican Party in Congress. The justification is there (obstruction) provided by Mr. Trump himself in his own words. I get the feeling the worm is turning there, but we'll see.

Interestingly, I read a great article the other day, that I wish I'd bookmarked, detailing why the Dem's are in no hurry whatsoever to impeach. Honestly, that article should strike cold terror into the heart of Trump supporters. The Dem's know they've got him, because they are privy to the intel, but a) want things to unfold naturally- I.E., without them driving the process- so that it will be seen as a measure of Trump guilt rather than Democrat aggression. And b), because currently Trump is doing many many things that benefit the D's; there's reasons to WANT him there doing what he's been doing. He's tarring the Republican Party by association.

I'll see if I can find that article. In the meantime, this is a good read:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/22/15655296/impeach-trump

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Notice how Mr. Ladder PTSD qeermo avoids his OWN QUOTES where he is a proven liar.

And I'm afraid to follow through on my offer to bet Jeffo because I know I'll lose and that would be embarrassing.

Link to the original, then. If there's "quotes" of me saying I fell off a ladder and got a brain injury/PTSD, then they are fabricated like I just did to you, above.

I did not say that. Ever. Period.

I'm giving bigfish a chance to do the right thing. We'll find out if he has a speck of honor or not. I'd suggest you don't get caught up in this, Jorge. He's lying, or perhaps simply mis-remembering. We shall see.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

And I'm afraid to follow through on my offer to bet Jeffo because I know I'll lose and that would be embarrassing.

Link to the original, then. If there's "quotes" of me saying I fell off a ladder and got a brain injury/PTSD, then they are fabricated like I just did to you, above.

I did not say that. Ever. Period.

I'm giving bigfish a chance to do the right thing. We'll find out if he has a speck of honor or not. I'd suggest you don't get caught up in this, Jorge. He's lying, or perhaps simply mis-remembering. We shall see.

Didn't someone once say, " I think he doth protest too much"?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
On that note <grin>, looks like Flynn is taking the 5th on the documents subpoena. I get why he would, legally, but boy that's a bad look and typically not the actions of an inoccent man, no?

http://time.com/4788100/michael-flynn-fifth-amendment-subpoena/

Seems its ok with you when your commie buds do it.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why should anybody believe the unsupported denials of a poster that got brain damage and an STD from fallin off a stepstool?

Obvious brain damage, which would affect memory, which is why the post can't be recalled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeff, in your early years on this forum you provided the rest of us with a lot of humor due to your naivety regarding all things concerning shooting, hunting, and other outdoor pursuits. When you exposed your ignorance on those matters with some stupid post, you took the ribbing in a good natured way. Some of us even stuck up for you when the insults directed at you were excessive and personal.

You have grown, but in the wrong direction.

None of your posts nowadays show any original thinking, they are just Chris Matthews regurgitated talking points.

You deserve the verbal abuse being heaped on you and continuing to post on this forum just reveals that there is something bad wrong with you.

Really.

Curdog, I remember from then, and I've noted again recently, that you are a stalwart for civil discourse. Good on ye.

To your point, we are ALL regurgitating here. None of us actually know [bleep] other than what our choice of media is telling us and how we choose to connect the dots in front of us. I believe the majority here are connecting them wrong, mostly because their palette of dots is limited due to them pre-filtering what they are willing to read. So, we all are casting the tea leaves or spilling the cat entrails and making a call as to our interpretation. That's what I'm doing. That's ALL I'm doing. However I'm doing it with persistence, which is being mischaracterized as arrongance, and so I'm getting the standard Campfire toolkit thrown at me. The only thing missing is a certain somebody trying to set me off by insulting my wife. It doesn't matter. I have very thick skin these days or I wouldn't be here.

So, I'm expressing my opinion here, and I'm trying to keep it mostly contained to this thread so that folks can choose to read it, or not. If you choose to read it, that's your call. If it hurts your head, don't read it. I'm not going to stop saying it. Why? Two reasons. First, I think I'm correct. I think Trump and/or campaign associates did collude with Russia to attempt to affect the election. And second, because this is something that people here need to hear! Echo chambers are a harsh mistress when it turns out they are wrong, and many here are stuck in one. I'm trying to HELP. I really am.

If it turns out I'm wrong, I'll own that. Same way I owned it a few days ago when I crossed my own personal line about name-calling (it sure wasn't a line that exists here on the Fire!) and publically apologized to Jorge. Maybe I AM wrong and it's you guys reading the tea leaves correctly and ME in an echo chamber! That's a possibility I'm trying to be open to. Can "you" collectively say the same?

I'm off to make some dough. Got a vexing issue with customer-supplied crappy steel that has hard inclusions that are giving my tooling fits. Gotta try some custom grinds on cutters... hopefully.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover

I could spend a couple hours looking for that post, but that would require reading through all of Jeff's bullschidt, and he'd just say it's me fake quoting him. Just like he won't respond to others quoting his obvious lies. Why waste more time than I have on this chitlib?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Why should anybody believe the unsupported denials of a poster that got brain damage and an STD from fallin off a stepstool?

Obvious brain damage, which would affect memory, which is why the post can't be recalled.

I can't prove a negative, dumbass. Nobody can.

I never said ANYTHING about falling off a ladder. Ladders scare the [bleep] out of me, and trust me, I've spent more time on them than most here, and often doing things on them most here could not physically do. That's just a fact. Never fell off one, though I am damn certain a guy could... hence my dislike of the rat bastids.

Bigfish is at a fork in the road. He can own his mistake- if it was one- like a man. Or he can be a proven lying POS. I'm giving him the chance to do the right thing... which is pretty damn nice of me, actually. It'll be interesting to see what he does, won't it?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BayouRover

I could spend a couple hours looking for that post, but that would require reading through all of Jeff's bullschidt, and he'd just say it's me fake quoting him. Just like he won't respond to others quoting his obvious lies. Why waste more time than I have on this chitlib?

Bwa ha ha.

Liar. It doesn't exist, which you know because you already tried to find it. Now you are being nothing but a little punk.

You did this to yourself, and even after I tried to give you an out.

I'm laffin at you. And don't think for a second that the 90% of folks around here- who are fundamentally decent people- didn't see you pull this crap.

You have no honor. No balls. You are the embodiment of what's wrong with America right now- an absolute disregard for honesty coupled with a complete lack of personal responsibility. Congratulations?

Liar.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 24 of 165 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 59 invisible), 2,916 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,487
Posts18,452,031
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.