Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 165 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 164 165
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This is not going to end well for the Patriots. Nope. I might be wrong, but how many of you are man enough to say maybe there is collusion in the NFL? wink

"Fox News reports unnamed NFL sources close to the situation confirm that Putin had operatives meet with Bill Bellichik the week before the Super Bowl, and gave him hacked copies of the Falcon's playbook. Other source have indicated that the JeffObama administration surveilled Matt Ryan all during the playoffs and intensely during the 2 weeks before the big game. James Comey, before leaving office, told a Senate Subcommittee on NFL Transparency that 'While many irregularities have been found, including film of Gronk and Putin bathing together, no intent of gay love can be found'. Georgia Governor Nathan Deal is demanding a full investigation. Senate Minority Leaders Chuck Schumer (D - A-hole) has blocked all calls for a Special Prosecutor saying that 'Although I am a Jets fan, Georgia went Red so phouc them' CNN reports that Donald Trump was photographed grabbing Giselle's ass, but sources have yet to provide the photo."

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Raeford
They don't even need to be 'pre-opened' as 12344mag can handle that task.

Now I'm going to have to file a PTSD claim with all this pressure!

WTF did he go? Think he sobered up yet?????????????

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Matt Flynn! Good one. smile

Jorge- I'll dig back to the post I made with definitions of collusion etc and we'll formally make the bet, assuming you agree to the definitions etc.

Slow news day in Trumpland, which I think is a good thing for him. It's a good opportunity to further address something that seems to mystify some of you, as evidenced by multiple repeats of the same basic question, which is how did the Russians affect the election anyway? At first I was kinda disbelieving that it was a serious question but as we've conversed it's become clear to me just how far into a bubble some here are, and combined with the white-hot hatred of Hillary that had decades to ripen, I guess I can understand? Anyway, I'm just a regular dude, and it's far beyond my pay grade to understand much less explain the full effects of the Ruski interference; that'll get sorted out by academics and government commissions or whomever over the coming decades. And it's irrelevant anyway in terms of what happens next in the "fall of Trump"; the election won't be reversed or done over, nor should it be.

But I thought this story might help illuminate things for a few of you. One of the more brilliant things the Russians did, other than the fake news they managed to dupe you suckers guys with, was to greatly amplify "the emails" as a campaign negative. They did this with relentless and carefully-timed releases of hacked DNC emails; but the effect was to blur, confuse, and finally just overwhelm people with "Hillary's email problem". Remember, her REAL email problem was because she used a private server when SoS; the hacked DNC stuff was completely seperate from that and really, not a big deal to HER. But Russia succeeded in blurring it all into one big constant "the emails" stank. This article illuminates that very well:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politics/clinton-email-2016/index.html

I can tell you that this had a very tangible effect on the electorate based on conversations I had with my liberal friends. By election time, most of them were voting for her anyway (but importantly-- not all!) but were just fatigued and worn down about "the emails" and quite negative towards her. This is LIBERALS. Now imagine swing voters. Take Wiki and Russia out of the equation and "the emails" mayhem would've been confined to the usual sources- the FBI, and the nutjob alt.right. The former generally plays fair in elections, generally, and the latter are easily dismissed as partisan idiots being partisan idiots (no offense, guys, just the truth), so I can say with certainty that the Russians DID effect the election, I saw it happening.

(Remember, up until the debates I was still trying to convince folks around here to at least give Trump a thoughtful listen... after he showed himself to be a joke in the debates, I gave up on THAT. But prior, I was actively engaging a number of my liberal friends; I had my finger of the pulse so to speak. )

So in my mind there are two really important reasons why it matters if the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. First, it did affect and likely SWUNG the election. Trumps margin was what, ~ 75k swing voters in 3 states? That's RAZOR thin. So, if he/they colluded, then they cheated. In America we void victories via cheating because, well, that's what honorable people DO (Bigfish, that's not you). Trump doesn't get to be POTUS if he cheated that badly. Period. Second, any members of the campaign who did so are compromised. Again, period. Mic drop. End of story. Russia has immense leverage on them. Or, to allow the benefit of the doubt, Russia WOULD have enormous leverage on them should this turn out to be the case.

If you are skeptical about my second point, ask yourselves this- Would Jorge have accepted a commander of his aircraft carrier who became commander by colluding with Russian intelligence to take out his rivals on his way up the ladder? I'll let him answer that. But if that wouldn't be ok, why would it be ok if HIS commander (the POTUS) did it?

I will educate y'all further as time allows today. This is like teaching Remedial Politics for Retards but if this is my row to hoe, so be it.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hillary lost because she is an unlikable criminal. Russia had nothing to do with anything at all. The email handling is a big deal, and demonstrably criminal. Period. Mishandling classified material is criminal, regardless of intent. Get that through your thick skull.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge- here you go. Read this and let me know if you want to clarify or change anything BEFORE we formalize the bet. Also, you originally proposed 5:1 odds. Now you say 10:1. I'll let you decide which you are currently proposing.

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Want to bet me a box of bullets that before the midterms in 2018, it'll be shown that campaign members were in collusion with Russia?

Define "collusion" and I'll give you 5:1 odds on that bet. If I win, you give me one box and if I lose I'll give you five

Well, you don't qualify as a reasonable man in my book, but we could still do this.

We'd need to really nail things down to avoid potential conflict later.

Here's a few definitions of collusion. First, from Wiki:

Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

Here's what is top-of-page with a Google search:

secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others

Here's Webster:

secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose

Do you see any problems or confusion there? If so let's air that out now.

More to the point is defining a) who was "a member of his campaign" and b) what it means that they are shown to have been in collusion.

For the former, I propose ANYONE who ever had any titular acknowledgement by the campaign, however briefly, or was paid or otherwise compensated by the campaign; or was hired by the campaign; including but not limited to "advisor". Page, Stone, Manafort, Flynn are explicitly included.

For the latter I'd propose that definitive public statements by the intelligence services and/or AG office shall suffice. Of course, any convictions will too. Further, being granted immunity doesn't negate their guilt for our purposes, nor does a presidential pardon.

Tell me if this works for you.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman
Hillary lost because she is an unlikable criminal. Russia had nothing to do with anything at all. The email handling is a big deal, and demonstrably criminal. Period. Mishandling classified material is criminal, regardless of intent. Get that through your thick skull.

May I present to the class: partisan idiocy, example #1

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Matt Flynn! Good one. smile

Jorge- I'll dig back to the post I made with definitions of collusion etc and we'll formally make the bet, assuming you agree to the definitions etc.

Slow news day in Trumpland, which I think is a good thing for him. It's a good opportunity to further address something that seems to mystify some of you, as evidenced by multiple repeats of the same basic question, which is how did the Russians affect the election anyway? At first I was kinda disbelieving that it was a serious question but as we've conversed it's become clear to me just how far into a bubble some here are, and combined with the white-hot hatred of Hillary that had decades to ripen, I guess I can understand? Anyway, I'm just a regular dude, and it's far beyond my pay grade to understand much less explain the full effects of the Ruski interference; that'll get sorted out by academics and government commissions or whomever over the coming decades. And it's irrelevant anyway in terms of what happens next in the "fall of Trump"; the election won't be reversed or done over, nor should it be.

But I thought this story might help illuminate things for a few of you. One of the more brilliant things the Russians did, other than the fake news they managed to dupe you suckers guys with, was to greatly amplify "the emails" as a campaign negative. They did this with relentless and carefully-timed releases of hacked DNC emails; but the effect was to blur, confuse, and finally just overwhelm people with "Hillary's email problem". Remember, her REAL email problem was because she used a private server when SoS; the hacked DNC stuff was completely seperate from that and really, not a big deal to HER. But Russia succeeded in blurring it all into one big constant "the emails" stank. This article illuminates that very well:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/politics/clinton-email-2016/index.html

I can tell you that this had a very tangible effect on the electorate based on conversations I had with my liberal friends. By election time, most of them were voting for her anyway (but importantly-- not all!) but were just fatigued and worn down about "the emails" and quite negative towards her. This is LIBERALS. Now imagine swing voters. Take Wiki and Russia out of the equation and "the emails" mayhem would've been confined to the usual sources- the FBI, and the nutjob alt.right. The former generally plays fair in elections, generally, and the latter are easily dismissed as partisan idiots being partisan idiots (no offense, guys, just the truth), so I can say with certainty that the Russians DID effect the election, I saw it happening.

(Remember, up until the debates I was still trying to convince folks around here to at least give Trump a thoughtful listen... after he showed himself to be a joke in the debates, I gave up on THAT. But prior, I was actively engaging a number of my liberal friends; I had my finger of the pulse so to speak. )

So in my mind there are two really important reasons why it matters if the Trump campaign colluded with Russia. First, it did affect and likely SWUNG the election. Trumps margin was what, ~ 75k swing voters in 3 states? That's RAZOR thin. So, if he/they colluded, then they cheated. In America we void victories via cheating because, well, that's what honorable people DO (Bigfish, that's not you). Trump doesn't get to be POTUS if he cheated that badly. Period. Second, any members of the campaign who did so are compromised. Again, period. Mic drop. End of story. Russia has immense leverage on them. Or, to allow the benefit of the doubt, Russia WOULD have enormous leverage on them should this turn out to be the case.

If you are skeptical about my second point, ask yourselves this- Would Jorge have accepted a commander of his aircraft carrier who became commander by colluding with Russian intelligence to take out his rivals on his way up the ladder? I'll let him answer that. But if that wouldn't be ok, why would it be ok if HIS commander (the POTUS) did it?

I will educate y'all further as time allows today. This is like teaching Remedial Politics for Retards but if this is my row to hoe, so be it.
Good lord you are as dumb as a box of rocks, If there is a retard in this thread it would be you and you basically admitted it yourself. Let me present exhibit A.

I will do this ONE TIME so listen up <g>. I do not argue politics anymore. I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I sucked at it anyway <g>. I'm done with that [bleep].

I did not vote for Obama in 2012. I voted for the party who's platform most closely aligns with my personal bitches' brew of politics, which is Libertarian. I will be following that path for the foreseeable future. I cannot abide either the Democratic or Republucan party platforms.

DocRocket, I'd say I got 90-something percent of the way back. It was a doozy. From there, it's about compensation and adaption and MOVING FORWARDS. If you have a patient so stricken, I found highly aerobic exercise to be a huge benefit in alleviating the anxiety, depression, and PTSD symptoms.

Thanks for well wishes from those who sent them. I'm not hanging around for the beat down. Enjoy---

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
So the half wit speaks about partisan idiocy. Jell0 the average Capital murder trial including pre-trial activities is less than one man year of hours. This is to put someone to death. The Russian investigation has been going on for over 9 months with at a minimum of 3 different groups investigating with the unlimited power and money of the Fed and they have squat. FBI, CIA, NSA all the other alphabet agencies additional foreign spy agencies from our allies and nothing. Not one person can say with a straight face that there was collusion between Trump or his associates. Not one! We have speculation and innuendo which if the lieberals have there way will continue for the length of Trumps term. Why because that is all they have. You are nothing more than a mouthpiece spilling drivel like always.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Look Superman, there is ZERO evidence to support your claims. Come up with some, and I agree wholeheartedly that action be taken. There is no evidence. Partisanship has absolutely nothing to do with it. You are a colossal ass.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Look Superman, there is ZERO evidence to support your claims. Come up with some, and I agree wholeheartedly that action be taken. There is no evidence. Partisanship has absolutely nothing to do with it. You are a colossal ass.

I'm glad to hear that when evidence is presented, we agree that action must be taken.

Where we seem to differ is that you don't think it'll be presented. I'm certain it will be. Wanna bet a box of bullets on that? grin

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I still want to get to the bottom of the Patriots/Putin scandal! This cost my team the WH, er..I mean the Super Bowl. Resist!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
PS- I'm not Superman. I might be exceptionally smart, stunningly good looking, a midlife physical specimen, irresistible to the fair sex, do way more manly things than all y'all combined on a daily basis, very good with my hands, highly skilled with all manner of machinery and tools, a talented small engine mechanic, an excellent rifleman, capable of physical feats in my early 50's yall could only dream of in your prime, an all-around really nice guy, have more actual small-c "conservative" credentials than most here, and be more perceptive about politics WRT Trump than most here... but I'm not Superman. Just a regular ol' dude, pawning retards on the internet with brutal regularity... but I'm not Superman.

Don't beat yourself up like that.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I wanna dog.....
I wanna shotgun...
Blah, blah, blah.....

P.S. I love you but you're still a f u cking idiot for voting for Obama

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
With THAT detail squared away, let us return to the real question, which since you ask, is this:

Who here DOES NOT agree that action must be taken if Trump and/or his campaign are shown to have colluded with Russia?

None of your hemming and hawing and deflecting (yeah, like saying that's gonna work crazy) and attacking the messenger. Man up, gentlemen. Locate your nutsacks (it's that tiny little bump by your man-vag, bigfish), grab aholt of it like a real man, (bigfish, just pretend, 'k?) and tell the [bleep] truth.

who here DOES NOT agree that action must be taken if Trump and/or his campaign are shown to have colluded with Russia?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If only there was some way to harness all the energy coming off your steaming heads.... lol.

ANSWER THE QUESTION! All of you. It's page 30. Enough screwing around.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Why are you fixated with just Russia?
Should this not be 'any' politician and 'any' foreign entity?
Scratch yer nuts[you know, that tiny lump twixt yer legs] and think about it for a few minutes.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You keep ignoring this quote, you wrote it, own up to it halfwit.

I will do this ONE TIME so listen up <g>. I do not argue politics anymore. I do not FOLLOW politics anymore. I sucked at it anyway <g>. I'm done with that [bleep].

I did not vote for Obama in 2012. I voted for the party who's platform most closely aligns with my personal bitches' brew of politics, which is Libertarian. I will be following that path for the foreseeable future. I cannot abide either the Democratic or Republucan party platforms.

DocRocket, I'd say I got 90-something percent of the way back. It was a doozy. From there, it's about compensation and adaption and MOVING FORWARDS. If you have a patient so stricken, I found highly aerobic exercise to be a huge benefit in alleviating the anxiety, depression, and PTSD symptoms.

Thanks for well wishes from those who sent them. I'm not hanging around for the beat down. Enjoy---

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I gotta get back to doing Manly Thing (bigfish, that's the opposite of what you are doing).... I'll check back in a bit, ladies.

If you don't answer that question I'm calling you a pussy. Just sayin'.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
PS- I'm not Superman. I might be exceptionally smart, stunningly good looking, a midlife physical specimen, irresistible to the fair sex, do way more manly things than all y'all combined on a daily basis, very good with my hands, highly skilled with all manner of machinery and tools, a talented small engine mechanic, an excellent rifleman, capable of physical feats in my early 50's yall could only dream of in your prime, an all-around really nice guy, have more actual small-c "conservative" credentials than most here, and be more perceptive about politics WRT Trump than most here... but I'm not Superman. Just a regular ol' dude, pawning retards on the internet with brutal regularity... but I'm not Superman.

Don't beat yourself up like that.

As far as physical aspects go, I AM Superman, pal. I have the stats to prove it. Number 1 of all time over 50, drug free bench press of 530 at 58 years old and 177 pounds. Don't EVEN think you're in the same ballpark, because nobody in the world is, at this time. Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. Seeing as how you are so wrong in that respect, I see no reason to assume you are not full of pucky in other respects. Show me the evidence. Until you have some, shut up. I am uninterested in betting, it proves nothing at all. There is no evidence. None. Nulla. Niente.

Page 30 of 165 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (10Glocks, 808outdoors, Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 1973cb450, 9 invisible), 1,502 guests, and 713 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,678
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.