Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 165 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Look at you "patriots" dodging and weaving over whether you'd support pure treason at the highest level!

This is just plain funny.

Not sure how you missed it, but we are doing no such thing. Just like the guy who robs a convenience store, if a crime was committed, the perpetrator should be punished. Equality under the law. You already have Trump guilty. Why, I can't figure out. There is no evidence. Still, YOU FEEL like maybe he MIGHT be guilty, so let's just assume guilt. That ain't how it works, partner. No dodging and weaving at all. If there is guilt, punishment should follow. Even if the guilty party is a democrat. THAT sure as heck didn't happen. That's pretty plain, Jeff. Without evidence, there is no guilt.

YOU aren't dodging and weaving. You answered the question. In fact, I agree with your post. Our only difference is you tilt towards it being a deep state conspiracy against an innocent man whereas I suspect he's guilty, or at least someone in his campaign was. It's possible it happened without his knowledge, given how chaotic he seems to like things, people coming and going.

In seriousness, since I'm conversing with an actual functioning adult here (wow!), I suspect that'll turn out to be the case. There was collusion, but Trump was out of that loop.

But these other guys are dodging and weaving. They can't admit that they'd support him even if collusion is shown. So they dodge & weave like a buncha... well, you know. We'll save that for the individual case-by-case brandings. grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Other than collusion is not illegal according to Alan Dershowitz, so "collusion" alone ain't cutting it. YOU said Trump was "toast" as in impeached or resigning. THAT is the bet and ten boxes is fine...butthole. And you smart? please.. Bag of hammers doesn't begin to describe your stupidity..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not arguing politics, AKMtn. I'm teaching them to retards. Try to follow.

Bigfish is our first declared pussy, and AK is close because he dodged the question, but we'll give him another chance cause he's actually an ok guy. Who's next? What are ya, chicken to answer the question? Too much cognitive dissonance from it?

30 pages in, bitches. I've taken your "abuse" and listened to your excuses. Time to own it: If collusion is shown, do you still support Trump?

And Jorge, this is getting ridiculous. Make the damn bet or STFU about it. It's in your court. I tried via PM, I've now posted my offer THREE TIMES... are we doing this, or not?

And to anybody else, here's my offer. A box of bullets says collusion is shown before the '18 midterms; we'll tighten up the terms to our mutual satisfaction if any of you pussies guys actually believe the crap you say you do, which I'm starting to doubt.....

There you go again. Pretty insensitive for a lefty.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I will see your bag of hammers and raise you a box of rocks AND a door nail.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Jeff says he doesn't call people names.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And none of them will take my bet because they know I'm right. They just can't admit it because they are pooooooos............... I can't say it, the lil angel on the one shoulder is beating out the lil devil on the other..... they are pooooooos...... grin

C'mon you so-called men. Stand up for your brainless partisanship principles. Simple question. If collusion is shown, will you still support Trump?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Jeff says he doesn't call people names.

Dogs bark, fish swim, liberals lie.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Been doing something important with my hands and a ladder all day, laugh , but its good to see that Jello the phouc stik is still bobbing and weaving. He seems to like being a pinata at the Little League World Series. If it wasn't real, it would be hard to believe. What a mindless douche....!!

Is he still ignoring his Matt Flynn stupidity as though it didn't happen? He's probably too busy traveling the high road and educating the masses? crazy

Last edited by BayouRover; 05/23/17.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Look at you "patriots" dodging and weaving over whether you'd support pure treason at the highest level!

This is just plain funny.

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Been doing something important with my hands and a ladder all day, laugh , but its good to see that Jello the phouc stik is still bobbing and weaving. He seems to like being a pinata at the Little League World Series. If it wasn't real, it would be hard to believe. What a mindless douche....!!

Is he still ignoring his Matt Flynn stupidity as though it didn't happen? He's probably too busy traveling the high road and educating the masses? crazy

It's a car accident now. Pretty sure it had something to do with Jeff, DUI, and THC. Wonder how THAT toxicology report looked.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by BayouRover

It's a car accident now. Pretty sure it had something to do with Jeff, DUI, and THC. Wonder how THAT toxicology report looked.

Tomorrow it will probably be a train wreck and he'll just ignore anything he said before. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No one is going to take you up on a bet, Jello, until you pay off for the Matt Flynn fumble. (Your fumble, not Matt's)

I just Googled "Lost In Fantasy Land" and this picture popped up.

[Linked Image]

The caption under it said, "Jello trying to figure out how to get out of a hole he's put himself in".

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
I'm not arguing politics, AKMtn. I'm teaching them to retards. Try to follow.

Bigfish is our first declared pussy, and AK is close because he dodged the question, but we'll give him another chance cause he's actually an ok guy. Who's next? What are ya, chicken to answer the question? Too much cognitive dissonance from it?

30 pages in, bitches. I've taken your "abuse" and listened to your excuses. Time to own it: If collusion is shown, do you still support Trump?

And Jorge, this is getting ridiculous. Make the damn bet or STFU about it. It's in your court. I tried via PM, I've now posted my offer THREE TIMES... are we doing this, or not?

And to anybody else, here's my offer. A box of bullets says collusion is shown before the '18 midterms; we'll tighten up the terms to our mutual satisfaction if any of you pussies guys actually believe the crap you say you do, which I'm starting to doubt.....
You're a lying sack, talking and arguing politics after you said you wouldn't and I agree, you do SUCK at it. And when Mueller comes out with his report saying there was no collusion, i'll be right here laughing at your stupid ass.

Actually, I just decided my skin was thick enough these days to engage you guys. I changed my mind. Bigfish is the proven lying sack.

.... and you didn't answer the question! Are you a... a.... last chance, compadre...

Horseshit, you have no honor and are a lying sack of dog excrement, which in all honesty, is an insult to dog excrement.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Other than collusion is not illegal according to Alan Dershowitz, so "collusion" alone ain't cutting it. YOU said Trump was "toast" as in impeached or resigning. THAT is the bet and ten boxes is fine...butthole. And you smart? please.. Bag of hammers doesn't begin to describe your stupidity..

Illegal in that sense doesn't matter in this case, as you well know. I read that from Dershowitz too. wink

Look at you, trying to change the deal. Hmmm. Heck, I'll take that offer! That's a cleaner bet anyway. Butthole.

Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one that Trump is still president by the 2018 midterm elections? And disclaimers or caeveats yiyd like to add to that?

Is it safe to say you'll still support Trump even if he colluded? I think it is. But that reminds me, since you are here: would you accept it if it was shown that the captain of your aircraft carrier had colluded with Russian intelligence to climb up the command ladder?

By the way, I didn't say I was smart. I said I was exceptionally smart. Try to keep up.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Benchman, I missed your post about the bench press. That's very impressive. Congrats! Hat tip.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And none of them will take my bet because they know I'm right.

Ummm Retard did you see Jorge's post........

Say HI! to Matt for me.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
For being unwilling to answer the simple question of whether he'd still support a POTUS who colluded with Russia, I do hereby declare AkMtnHunter a
<female genitalia slang>.

See guys? That's how we do things here in polite-world.

Now let's sing Kumbaya.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=jorgeI]Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one

Holy fuqk, Weasel is to kind a word.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
And none of them will take my bet because they know I'm right.

Ummm Retard did you see Jorge's post........

Say HI! to Matt for me.

Did you see my reply?

Him betting doesn't get you off the hook, just sayin.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag
[quote=jorgeI]Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one

Holy fuqk, Weasel is to kind a word.

Hey, don't call Jorge a weasel!

(Those were his terms, not mine, but hey if he wants to go 10:1 who am I to complain... . But I'll go straight-up 1:1 on a bet under the terms I described)

Any takers?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Page 32 of 165 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

218 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 280shooter, 204guy, 35 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,161
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.