Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 165 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 164 165
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Other than collusion is not illegal according to Alan Dershowitz, so "collusion" alone ain't cutting it. YOU said Trump was "toast" as in impeached or resigning. THAT is the bet and ten boxes is fine...butthole. And you smart? please.. Bag of hammers doesn't begin to describe your stupidity..

Illegal in that sense doesn't matter in this case, as you well know. I read that from Dershowitz too. wink

Look at you, trying to change the deal. Hmmm. Heck, I'll take that offer! That's a cleaner bet anyway. Butthole.

Ok, so it's you putting up 10 boxes of bullets against my one that Trump is still president by the 2018 midterm elections? And disclaimers or caeveats yiyd like to add to that?

Is it safe to say you'll still support Trump even if he colluded? I think it is. But that reminds me, since you are here: would you accept it if it was shown that the captain of your aircraft carrier had colluded with Russian intelligence to climb up the command ladder?

By the way, I didn't say I was smart. I said I was exceptionally smart. Try to keep up.

And I'm sure you have the stock portfolio and education bona-fides to back up your "smarts"...

Your question about a CO is so absurd it doesn't even rate an answer, but I'll tell you what, loser, YOU define the terms and we'll go with TRUMP COLLUDED AND OR WON'T MAKE IT to the 18 elections. Now here's to wishing next time you:
A. get in a "car accident" you won't wear a seatbelt
B. Fall of a ladder, you do a half gainer and lead with your head.

The world will be a slightly better place, but I hear you've procreated so there's that turd in the punchbowl

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
For being unwilling to answer the simple question of whether he'd still support a POTUS who colluded with Russia, I do hereby declare AkMtnHunter a
<female genitalia slang>.

See guys? That's how we do things here in polite-world.

Now let's sing Kumbaya.

Well, there you go. Jello has declared something so it must be. laugh laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
But wait, Jeff doesn't call names

repost

Jeff0 is a bitch.

Curdog, I remember from then, and I've noted again recently, that you are a stalwart for civil discourse. Good on ye.

To your point, we are ALL regurgitating here. None of us actually know [bleep] other than what our choice of media is telling us and how we choose to connect the dots in front of us. I believe the majority here are connecting them wrong, mostly because their palette of dots is limited due to them pre-filtering what they are willing to read. So, we all are casting the tea leaves or spilling the cat entrails and making a call as to our interpretation. That's what I'm doing. That's ALL I'm doing. However I'm doing it with persistence, which is being mischaracterized as arrongance, and so I'm getting the standard Campfire toolkit thrown at me. The only thing missing is a certain somebody trying to set me off by insulting my wife. It doesn't matter. I have very thick skin these days or I wouldn't be here.

So, I'm expressing my opinion here, and I'm trying to keep it mostly contained to this thread so that folks can choose to read it, or not. If you choose to read it, that's your call. If it hurts your head, don't read it. I'm not going to stop saying it. Why? Two reasons. First, I think I'm correct. I think Trump and/or campaign associates did collude with Russia to attempt to affect the election. And second, because this is something that people here need to hear! Echo chambers are a harsh mistress when it turns out they are wrong, and many here are stuck in one. I'm trying to HELP. I really am.

If it turns out I'm wrong, I'll own that. Same way I owned it a few days ago when I crossed my own personal line about name-calling (it sure wasn't a line that exists here on the Fire!) and publically apologized to Jorge. Maybe I AM wrong and it's you guys reading the tea leaves correctly and ME in an echo chamber! That's a possibility I'm trying to be open to. Can "you" collectively say the same?

I'm off to make some dough. Got a vexing issue with customer-supplied crappy steel that has hard inclusions that are giving my tooling fits. Gotta try some custom grinds on cutters... hopefully.

"Nunes told reporters he had seen new information showing that the communications of Trump transition officials were scooped up through monitoring of other targets and improperly spread through intelligence agencies during the final days of the Obama administration"

"Nunes said the intercepted communications appeared to be legally obtained and were not related to the FBI’s Russia investigation. He said his concern was that the identities of the Trump officials were improperly revealed and the contents of their communications were “widely disseminated” in intelligence reports.
Schiff disputed Nunes’ suggestions that there was improper “unmasking.” He said that after speaking with Nunes, it appeared that the names of Americans were still guarded in the intercepts though their identities could be gleaned from the materials"

Ok... enough silly name calling (Wanker started it! grin) ... here's the situation as I see it.

Obama was told something really fishy was happening. As a patriotic American he did his best in the limited time he had left to safeguard our democracy from the threat. What you would rather he'd done?! It would've been literally treasonous for him to ignore this.

Obfuscate and deflect (and wank) all you want, WhelenAway, but the simple fact appears to be that Trump is a traitor and a whole bunch of good Americans are trying to protect America's interests.

No one hates the constitution as much as a two-time Obama voter...

I like Doc. I'll try to find his post.

We here (seem to) enjoy jousting and calling names but I have to believe that beneath all this BS we share a common love of the Constitution and of America. I am deeply appalled at the size and scope and reach of our MIC in general and the global extension of our military power specifically. This was never supposed to be "America"; we've become something the founders would hate.

I'm also deeply appalled at the level of surveillance we are under this very minute, all of us. So I'm hardly a patsy for continuation of our current national posture in these regards; I like some of Trump's ideas about NATO and international trade and so on, and I like his potential as an agent of real change.

But before we can proceed to that we simply have to know the truth about Trump/Russia or, conversely, our deep state intel guys. One or the other is traitorous. The tea leaves tell me it's Trump. You guys have got yourselves spun into a place where you'd rather believe the whole government- except the guys you like, natch- are traitorous. We need to figure this out conclusively. There's no other path forward.

Honestly? Many of you know in your hearts that Trump has all the signs of being guilty of this. Hence your vitriol and knee-jerk bitchiness about the whole thing. It's not gonna work. You can't shout this one down.

Whatever the truth is, let's figure it out and get things moving forward. I'll say it one more time. If the traitors here are Obama and the deep state... hang 'em high. I've got the perfect oak tree for it and I'll tie the noose.

I'm going to apologize to Jorge for calling him that. I should've used a term like "delicate hothouse flower" or the like. My bad. I got up at 2:30 this morning to drive my kid to the airport. I'm out of sorts and grouchy. That sort of name-calling only damages the conversation, which I have said bums me out... so I'll own it.

Jorge, I apologize.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge, now you've muddied the waters. Please clarify what you are proposing.

And please give a straight answer to the "CO of your aircraft carrier colluding" question. And clarify why that shouldn't apply to HIS CO.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Do a search here for all the LIES, across multiple forums that POS Jeffobama has been caught. It's pathological...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
YOU DEFINE THE BET A S S H O L E. Collusion and he won't last. As alluded to before, you should rent yourself an idiot to do the simple thinking for you.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bigfish, gloves are off on this thread. There will be name-calling. Lots and lots and lots of it. You whiny little lying bitch.

.... or, we could actually converse like adults! Not you, obviously, talking to the actual adults here. I will if y'all will. You guys want to reel this one back towards something resembling a conversation, or shall we all just act like poo-flinging monkeys? It's really up to you guys; I can control myself, but you guys can't seem to? I don't really care either way; I'm TORCHING you guys either politely or crudely, and that won't change.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For being unwilling to answer the simple question of whether he'd still support a POTUS who colluded with Russia, I do hereby declare AkMtnHunter a
<female genitalia slang>.

See guys? That's how we do things here in polite-world.

Now let's sing Kumbaya.
Call me whatever you want, doesn't change the fact that your are a proven liar and all the proof is in this thread. You want to make a bet, I got one for you that nobody else will make. If Trump isn't impeached by the end of his first term (yes, he will do 2) you have to leave this site permanently. If he is I will leave this site permanently. I make this bet because it's the only way to get rid of your sorry lying ass once and for all.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Bigfish, gloves are off on this thread. There will be name-calling. Lots and lots and lots of it. You whiny little lying bitch.

.... or, we could actually converse like adults! Not you, obviously, talking to the actual adults here. I will if y'all will. You guys want to reel this one back towards something resembling a conversation, or shall we all just act like poo-flinging monkeys? It's really up to you guys; I can control myself, but you guys can't seem to? I don't really care either way; I'm TORCHING you guys either politely or crudely, and that won't change.

Completely unhinged. I hope you continue to have multiple daily PTSD attacks caused by your TARD and TDS.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
You want to make a bet, I got one for you that nobody else will make. If Trump isn't impeached by the end of his first term (yes, he will do 2) you have to leave this site permanently. If he is I will leave this site permanently. I make this bet because it's the only way to get rid of your sorry lying ass once and for all.

Communists on this site have a proven track record of reneging on bets with those terms. I think it's a 100% renege rate.

ETA: They always come back under other names and usually their original ones too.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 05/23/17.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
YOU DEFINE THE BET A S S H O L E. Collusion and he won't last. As alluded to before, you should rent yourself an idiot to do the simple thinking for you.

Dude... can you step away from the bourbon long enough to consumate this bet? You want ME to set the terms on a bet you are giving 10:1 odds on? Are you nuts?

Ok... since I'm apparently the only sober one here, we agreed on betting whether Trump was still in office by the '18 midterms, yes? Are you now saying that IN ADDITION to that, that I ALSO win the bet if collusion is demonstrated, by him and/or campaign members, even if it's not illegal and even if Trump somehow survives it politically (he won't)?

-------

To the other issue, look at you avoiding my question! Bok bok bok. grin You know it cuts right to the heart of this, and blows your argument out of the water (see what I did there?), so you won't answer it.

Here's the answer. An aircraft carrier commander colluding with Russia to climb the command ladder is no different that a POTUS doing so. Both are treason. Both are actionable to the extreme. Do you disagree?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You know it cuts right to the heart of this, and blows your argument out of the water (see what I did there?), so you won't answer it.

You're blowing something but that ain't it.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
AK, I respectfully decline that bet.

But I'll go box of bullets with ya that he doesn't survive the term. Yes?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Pussy. Now you're just attention whoring.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Laughing!!!!

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yeah, pussy knows he'll lose the bet and he doesn't want to A) Lose and B) Find new screen names to post under

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by benchman
Look at you "patriots" dodging and weaving over whether you'd support pure treason at the highest level!

This is just plain funny.

Not sure how you missed it, but we are doing no such thing. Just like the guy who robs a convenience store, if a crime was committed, the perpetrator should be punished. Equality under the law. You already have Trump guilty. Why, I can't figure out. There is no evidence. Still, YOU FEEL like maybe he MIGHT be guilty, so let's just assume guilt. That ain't how it works, partner. No dodging and weaving at all. If there is guilt, punishment should follow. Even if the guilty party is a democrat. THAT sure as heck didn't happen. That's pretty plain, Jeff. Without evidence, there is no guilt.

YOU aren't dodging and weaving. You answered the question. In fact, I agree with your post. Our only difference is you tilt towards it being a deep state conspiracy against an innocent man whereas I suspect he's guilty, or at least someone in his campaign was. It's possible it happened without his knowledge, given how chaotic he seems to like things, people coming and going.

In seriousness, since I'm conversing with an actual functioning adult here (wow!), I suspect that'll turn out to be the case. There was collusion, but Trump was out of that loop.

But these other guys are dodging and weaving. They can't admit that they'd support him even if collusion is shown. So they dodge & weave like a buncha... well, you know. We'll save that for the individual case-by-case brandings. grin

Collusion? Where is THAT evidence? In any case, it ain't illegal. Pretty tough to get charged for not breaking any laws. As far as the "deep state" goes, it's nothing more than leftists attempting a coup.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey! In the name of civility, only *I* get to declare people a pussy.

And if you cannot find the intestinal fortitude to stand up to your inner rabid partisan and declare that yes, Jeff, I DO support action against Trump if he colluded with Russia! then, well, I'll be doing some declaring here shortly.

But we aren't there yet. I'm still holding out hope for some of you.

So c'mon you recalcitrant class of retards. Eyes forward, pencils to paper, bigfish stop fingering yourself, and answer the question. Yes, this is a test.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Man up. Take the bet. Put your reputation and presence here where your mouth is.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey! In the name of civility, only *I* get to declare people a pussy.

And if you cannot find the intestinal fortitude to stand up to your inner rabid partisan and declare that yes, Jeff, I DO support action against Trump if he colluded with Russia! then, well, I'll be doing some declaring here shortly.

But we aren't there yet. I'm still holding out hope for some of you.

So c'mon you recalcitrant class of retards. Eyes forward, pencils to paper, bigfish stop fingering yourself, and answer the question. Yes, this is a test.

Now he thinks he's God..... laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 33 of 165 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugeman, 219 Wasp, 1234, 17CalFan, 22kHornet, 222Sako, 47 invisible), 3,293 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,292
Posts18,467,960
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.