Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#11929590 - 03/26/17 Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo]  
Hastings Offline
Campfire Regular
Hastings  Offline
Campfire Regular

Northwest Louisiana
darrenlobo "Being able to scare gun owners keeps the money flowing..." I think you have the situation figured out. By the way, I am a life member. I will keep my membership, but not send a penny until some leadership is ousted. Not likely to happen though.

Keep skunks and bankers at a distance
CMG 300 BP

#12023932 - 05/09/17 Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo]  
pyrexjarflower34 Offline
pyrexjarflower34  Offline

Arkansas
the NRA got nothing to do with this

#12024157 - 05/09/17 Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo]  
Pittu Online content
Campfire Regular
Pittu  Online Content
Campfire Regular

Alaska
If the NRA had the views of darrenlobo, they would not only be insignificant, your gun rights would have been gone long ago. That's not a dig on Darren, but his views are extreme in comparison to the majority of gun owners, IMO. If the NRA was going around saying there should be NO gun laws and that we should disarm cops. Etc, etc. That is a message that is not going to grow the org and it takes numbers and dollars to combat the gun grabbers.

I respect your views as a gun owner and lover of Liberty. I'm also an unapologetic life member of the NRA because they (we) have done more to protect our 2A rights than you ever will in a lifetime of soapboxes.

Eat moose, burn spruce
#12025425 - 05/10/17 Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: Pittu]  
darrenlobo Offline
darrenlobo  Offline

Originally Posted by Pittu
If the NRA had the views of darrenlobo, they would not only be insignificant, your gun rights would have been gone long ago. That's not a dig on Darren, but his views are extreme in comparison to the majority of gun owners, IMO. If the NRA was going around saying there should be NO gun laws and that we should disarm cops. Etc, etc. That is a message that is not going to grow the org and it takes numbers and dollars to combat the gun grabbers.

I respect your views as a gun owner and lover of Liberty. I'm also an unapologetic life member of the NRA because they (we) have done more to protect our 2A rights than you ever will in a lifetime of soapboxes.

Or they wouldn't have lead gun owners to support gun control. Had they taken a stand like mine long ago we wouldn't be in the predicament we're in now.

#12320598 - 10/08/17 Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: darrenlobo]  
ConradCA Online content
Campfire Outfitter
ConradCA  Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Santa Clara CA, USA
Originally Posted by darrenlobo
With the release of the first episode of the Defending Our America series titled �Know Your Enemies and Know Yourself� the National Rifle Association (NRA) puts itself at the forefront of the shills for tyranny and empire.

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2014/04/know-enemy-of-liberty-national-rifle.html

Last edited by ConradCA; 10/08/17.

The political scale is fascists on the left and individual freedom on the right.
"It takes a village".....to torture a young girl and her family.

[Linked Image]
Alpha

#12320895 - 10/09/17 Re: Know The Enemy of Liberty: the National Rifle Association [Re: ConradCA]  
darrenlobo Offline
darrenlobo  Offline

Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by darrenlobo
With the release of the first episode of the Defending Our America series titled �Know Your Enemies and Know Yourself� the National Rifle Association (NRA) puts itself at the forefront of the shills for tyranny and empire.

http://theinternationallibertarian.blogspot.com/2014/04/know-enemy-of-liberty-national-rifle.html

Criticizing the NRA isn't supporting Antifa, you know? There's plenty of blame to go around.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
754 registered members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 117LBS, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 1,949 guests, and 600 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.