Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 31 32
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
deflave is a good guy. He has fun on here -- on an Internet forum -- imagine that. He's also a class act to deal with on the business level.

Bickering on here is one thing, but going after someone personally is beyond imaginable. I hope that's not the case. It takes a special kind to cross those lines...

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One reason might be to avoid various kinds of trouble from various kinds of azzholes, thieves, swindlers, etc.

Just yesterday, I found that there's a website that lets you enter a name and locality and all kinds of information pops up, including in my case, the names of my children, my ex-wife, my grandson and daughter-in-law, and my old landline number. That stuff can be useful to people who don't have your best interests at heart. The site lets you remove the info (or the info on anyone you care to impersonate apparently), but first you have to be aware that it's there. No doubt other, similar sites exist and just like the do-not-call list, any restrictions that may exist are likely not enforced.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by David_Walter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

WTF would you list someone's real name and for what purpose/agenda ?

Seriously? Why not use your real name?

SERIOUSLY, a certain level of anonymity is required on the world wide internet...it's not the members here, any moron in any country can "see" you. Now they know your name and location David, maybe they'll pay your wife a visit while you're at work...or rob your house after you post a picture of a gun.

Wake up Dave !

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
^^^bullshit^^^

My name is Dave Shaw, I run a hot rod shop from my home, I have a deer camp named camp chickenbuck and anyone with half a brain can string that all together.

If someone is coming for you, they gonna come.

(lord help them)

Now there was a time I wasn't self employed and my giveafuck wasn't at true zero. That's what Flave ran into, I would be uncomfortable and ghostish if someone was turning the screws to me with my giveafuck level above true zero.

Something clever here.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Us old fired farts can assign ourselves new projects!

Like go fishin'.... Full pay and benefits!

Bingo. There is nothing better than seeing my 20th of the month reminder from Shell. I moseyed down to the Guadalupe this afternoon to have a couple of beers and the kayakers and tubers were flowing. I am thinking of heading back on Tuesday to throw a line. I need to do more of that given the proximity.

Ed, there's some really good trout fishing below the damn there in New Braunfels. Grab a 3 or 4 wgt fly rod and some size 16 nymphs and get after them. The daily limit was 5 fish when I lived their 25 years ago, and some damn good eating size rainbows. I have no idea what the size & bag limit is their nowadays, though, so I'd be sure and check TP&W's web site before you do!

Appreciated. My wife and I will check it out.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northern_dave
^^^bullshit^^^

My name is Dave Shaw, I run a hot rod shop from my home, I have a deer camp named camp chickenbuck and anyone with half a brain can string that all together.

(lord help them)

Now there was a time I wasn't self employed and my giveafuck wasn't at true zero. That's what Flave ran into, I would be uncomfortable and ghostish if someone was turning the screws to me with my giveafuck level above true zero.

Well Dave Shaw, I was speaking to David Walter...but do as you please, because IDGAF

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Us old fired farts can assign ourselves new projects!

Like go fishin'.... Full pay and benefits!

Bingo. There is nothing better than seeing my 20th of the month reminder from Shell. I moseyed down to the Guadalupe this afternoon to have a couple of beers and the kayakers and tubers were flowing. I am thinking of heading back on Tuesday to throw a line. I need to do more of that given the proximity.

Ed, there's some really good trout fishing below the damn there in New Braunfels. Grab a 3 or 4 wgt fly rod and some size 16 nymphs and get after them. The daily limit was 5 fish when I lived their 25 years ago, and some damn good eating size rainbows. I have no idea what the size & bag limit is their nowadays, though, so I'd be sure and check TP&W's web site before you do!

Appreciated. My wife and I will check it out.

Been there below the Canyon Lake Dam. The water is so deep where it comes out, that it is ice cold! Trout flourish there.

That is also a very polular place to go innertubing down the Guadalupe. Did that once with a group of friends. It was COLD!...

Froze my ass off! Literally, as that was what was in the water, riding that tube... laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
^^^bullshit^^^

(lord help them)

Well Dave Shaw, I was speaking to David Walter...but do as you please, because IDGAF

I think that's exactly what ND is doing! smile

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
^^^bullshit^^^

(lord help them)

Yep, Dave nailed it!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That's sort of the point here. ND and DW are in control of their identity, not FB2.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Flave was in control of his identity, he wouldn't have problems at home from a Fire member.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
...no matter how many names they may call me.

Hardened by fire, I always sez.

Tempering (albeit 3 mos. a member) builds character!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sheeit, I had no idea that criminals only use outdoor forums to case houses anymore.

I say come on, if'n yer coming!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dave and Clark wrapped Travis in some bamboo sheets and dumped him in the river.

Carlos

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Some friends informed me he basically been run off by individuals leveraging details of his personal life. Basically an exposure blackmail type of "goodbye or else".

Which is pretty F'd up, I think.

I hope your kidding, that's bullchit if true.

Sounds a lot like karma to me.

You fughkin piece of s hit! I normally don't get too invested in internet S hit, but YOU are the fughkin jackass that crossed the line.

That's right folks. Fireball is the one that went personal because he doesn't have the fortitude to play with Flave. Fireball sent him his cell number via PM and tried to have Travis call him and be "buddies". Travis wasn't interested so poor wittle Fireball got butt hurt and went personal on the forum.

Fughin loser is an understatment!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Can't we all just get a bong?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Some friends informed me he basically been run off by individuals leveraging details of his personal life. Basically an exposure blackmail type of "goodbye or else".

You fughkin piece of s hit! I normally don't get too invested in internet S hit, but YOU are the fughkin jackass that crossed the line.

That's right folks. Fireball is the one that went personal because he doesn't have the fortitude to play with Flave. Fireball sent him his cell number via PM and tried to have Travis call him and be "buddies". Travis wasn't interested so poor wittle Fireball got butt hurt and went personal on the forum.

Well,if true ain't this quite the revelation.

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If Flave was in control of his identity, he wouldn't have problems at home from a Fire member.

Were you in on his exit?

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gophergunner

Were you in on his exit?

Hardly, but you succeeded in proving you're an illiterate azzhole...GFY

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Fireball has some explaining to do.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 5 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (163bc, 22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 28 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.