Hop To
Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Where is William of Ockham when you need him?

Shaving

It's not that simple! smile

Razor wit!

You're both sharp!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
This is the third thread on this forum I have read today in which someone has used the same word incorrectly. I am never the grammar/word usage Nazi unless we have a thread specifically dedicated to the topic. Do people actually think the random use of the word "whom" makes them sound smart. Jeez. Who and whom are not interchangeable. Now, on to this thread. There is more speculation here than on the Chicago Board of Trade and, it seems, more hate than that demonstrated at a Democrat rally.

To whom are you speaking?

Montana MOFO
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
This thread may become UBER entertaining shortly...grin. The main thing all the 'flave haters have in common is it appears none of them have met Travis in person.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I guess I post here knowing that it's a public forum. User names don't mean anything really. Everyone knows everyone.

Don't really care what people think. I doubt they could get me fired, since I'm self employed.

I have seen places like Facebook and what people post there, really, really come back to bite them, though. One friend got sued by animal rights activists for putting on a small coyote hunting contest that was perfectly legal.

I have not posted on FB in years. Just asking for trouble from the liberals and other terrorists there.

You signed up on Facebook????? Geeeeeze, man!!! smile

I've never been on it. I don't GAFF what someone might say about me on it. And I can get myself into enough trouble all by my lonesome without it!

And I am relatively careful ( some might dispute!) what i say on here about the local situation, as my wife is in a fairly political situation. Some A-holes may be lurking... And I've been tutored time to time by Klikitarik.... smile

Last edited by las; 05/15/17.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have it on good authority that Flave has moved to Chicago, he is working with inner city minority yutes.

He is teaching them proper gun handling and safety.

He is also doin a little community organizing. that is how great leaders get their careers started.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by add
Well thank you Alexander Mundy.

[Linked Image]

.....This computer will self-destruct in five seconds.......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.
But saving PM's, seems a bit "Mata Hari".

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

^ ^ ^ ^

This has the making of a 24HR chick-fight palooza.

At this point I'd like to offer my services to the community at large to promote the event and handle ticket sales.

Who's gonna supply the water? To make the mud.

Fer the mud wrasslin'!!

Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Wyogal
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Two others are missing, and they are conspicuous by their absence of comment on this thread. The "I am not a drunk" alcoholic, and the King of "Do you know who the phfuck I am" ?

Flave is a good man, he has his ways, everyone does, well except for the the "Blessed Crew" whose bullshit is somehow forgiven before they even deliberately cause harm to someone.

Praying that somehow the phfuckers will somehow lose out and that Flave will return to his place as a member of the Fire.

*P.S. Hey Fireball ! I saved PMs you sent me, be a damn shame if they ever got sent to the right people.

Who in the hell saves PM's for potential future use, except to verify a firearm transactions?

If harassment was involved, it would make sense to report it to the Webmaster or LE, if applies, and be done with it.
The ignore button and deleting offending PM's seems reasonable standard practice.
But saving PM's, seems a bit "Mata Hari".

Takes all kinds.

For the record, I also think 'flaves an OK guy, who sometimes puts himself out on a limb.

The "In" group knows who Miss Lynn is referring to.

The rest of us don't.

^ ^ ^ ^

This has the making of a 24HR chick-fight palooza.

At this point I'd like to offer my services to the community at large to promote the event and handle ticket sales.

Who's gonna supply the water? To make the mud.

Fer the mud wrasslin'!!

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So 'flave is gone, the reality. So concludes the great experiment, to turn him loose, give him a taste of civilization via the CF.

He wasn't ready....

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
This is the third thread on this forum I have read today in which someone has used the same word incorrectly. I am never the grammar/word usage Nazi unless we have a thread specifically dedicated to the topic. Do people actually think the random use of the word "whom" makes them sound smart. Jeez. Who and whom are not interchangeable. Now, on to this thread. There is more speculation here than on the Chicago Board of Trade and, it seems, more hate than that demonstrated at a Democrat rally.

LOL! That's what you take away from this thread?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Flave and his buddy Jay are having some butt bud time.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Where is William of Ockham when you need him?

Shaving

It's not that simple! smile

Razor wit!

Please refer to the "mustache" thread.

Many of us think using that "s" word is an act of microaggression. shocked

Mr Ockham is despised by us.

Geno

PS this is the innanet, there will never be a simple solution, cloud based problem solving is a waste of time. Someone needs to take the reins and knock on his door and see if he's still with us.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gregintenn

LOL! That's what you take away from this thread?

No, read the whole thing. This, below, is what I take away from the thread (last part of what you quoted). The preamble was just a vent, unnecessary as it may be.
Now, on to this thread. There is more speculation here than on the Chicago Board of Trade and, it seems, more hate than that demonstrated at a Democrat rally.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 05/16/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Amazing how many admiring fans he has, considering his derisiveness regarding women whom he regarded as inferior, stupid, bleeders, and who should not be allowed to vote or hold jobs . He also claimed to be a proponent of domestic violence and joked about having sex with animals.

Deflave also had a real fascination with cocks. Maybe he is "holed up" writing his book he mentioned on 10.26.15 called

"A Man and His Coc
By Doctor Dave Deflave
(Gonna be the cover of my new book. Dave)

Glad that pathetic drunkard psycho appears to be gone.

i think Travis would call you a liar for stating that he "joked about having sex with animals"

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Incarcerated? Or is he holed up with shrapnel?

WGAFF ? I don't.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
And I have not seen Fireball2 post recently...

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deerstalker
i think Travis would call you a liar for stating that he "joked" about having sex with animals

Fixed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
:: shakes head ::

Flave bested by Fireball.

Damn, just damn.

The only way that's happening is if FireBalls2 is just another DeFlave sock puppet.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deerstalker
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Amazing how many admiring fans he has, considering his derisiveness regarding women whom he regarded as inferior, stupid, bleeders, and who should not be allowed to vote or hold jobs . He also claimed to be a proponent of domestic violence and joked about having sex with animals.

Deflave also had a real fascination with cocks. Maybe he is "holed up" writing his book he mentioned on 10.26.15 called

"A Man and His Coc
By Doctor Dave Deflave
(Gonna be the cover of my new book. Dave)

Glad that pathetic drunkard psycho appears to be gone.

i think Travis would call you a liar for stating that he "joked about having sex with animals"

I hear there's video.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by add

Damn, just damn.

The only way that's happening is if FireBalls2 is just another DeFlave sock puppet.

Sorry, that was meant as sarcasm.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by add

Damn, just damn.

Sorry, that was meant as sarcasm.

I read it as goading. LOL

Page 9 of 32 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 31 32

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

615 members (204guy, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 69 invisible), 2,079 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,260
Posts18,448,161
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.