GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well god damn, 10 yo zoo pics and BB guns!!!! Congratulations???? Haha

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Have only puked (2) Reupold's thus far this week.

Only two?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntari,

Do NOT "forget" that you quit a loooonnnnggggg time ago,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Kudos on sucking a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

GRF,

You suck a mean ass,in spite of your incredible DUMBfhuqktitude. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'doors,

Always fhuqking hilarious,to bump The Do NOTHING Gang's attempts.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.......................

JudLady,

As per always...pardon the pics and wares being mine,as you "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

Like YOU could afford any of it,but at least you get to gawk the splendid pixels you "lucky" kchunt and get to say you've "seen them". LAUGHING!

Everyone "knows" a Cutter.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

elkchunt,

I still haven't seen a CZ in Hummer,nor a Reupold. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Yep..it puked. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A Bob 25 MOA rail and 6X MQ helped...but it's still a fhuqking CZ. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Still sucked even when stashed in a Boyd's Raminate. A RAR Hummer in OEM form blows it away and even a Running Bore 77/22 in a poor Fajen do too. Puns be intended. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have heard good thangs about Clark machined LW 77/22 Hummer spouts in .720" contour and 18" length. Now you can say you've "seen one" you LUCKY kchunt!. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That being said...if'n you buck an Annie 1717D HB Hummer to 19",it WILL steal the fhuqking show. All day and every day,no matter the impetus. Hint. Google it. Nod your head. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

SuperKchunt,

The failure rate corresponds in relation to that which is fielded. It will only come as a "surprise" to you,that a brace of Reupolds puking this week,simply reflects the ratio of Reupolds fielded. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Had AOA shipped that which I ordered,there would have been ZERO Reupold failures...if only because none of their schit woulda made the ring/rail interface. Hint. Laughing!

Given the order/shipping glitch,Reupold "splendor" had opportunity to do as it do. Pardon actual USE,curtailing your Safe Queen Notions. Hint. Laughing!

You'd need a co-signer for the pellets alone. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Subtle Fhuqking Hint

HINT.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Subtle Fhuqking Hint - About a Ruepold Compact: "The less you shoot, the better that schit works"

Thanks for the laugh!

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why Larry shockey, you don't have to get upset, you lonely? Traded some ebt cards to Rick for a new 204 handle yesterday. It'll kill varmints in 3 states and 1 Canadian province this year, as I hitchhike, due to no gas $$$..... Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Note the dumb tape, extry tall turrets, gay Hollie roger stickers, and felt tip colored talleys.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Attention Walmart shoppers. LOL. Welfare checks rock.

[Linked Image]

Note the name. 😂😂😂😂

Jud, I got more draws tags in wa than sugar tits has personalities. Looking like November layoff is a must.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Just needs some stupid tape and you'll be in high cotton!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by smokinggun
Subtle Fhuqking Hint - About a Ruepold Compact: "The less you shoot, the better that schit works"

Thanks for the laugh!

Once you latch on you just can't stop sucking. It's almost as funny as fixing a springer so it don't recoil like a springer. Holeefucking stupid.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's all about the B.B. Gun. With my 4 year old as well. It's all that's left after the split. [bleep] BB guns. Tags look like a stack of playing cards this year. Yipppy.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/16/17.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
LMFAO, BB guns and 17 hmr;s, funny thing is a BB gun would out kill a hummer!!!...... Must be lots to do on the rez, if one resorts to BB guns..... Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Things an observer can learn if they hang out here....

Go to any hobo camp and notice they terrorize each other.

They fail to go through the checklist for good gun forum posts:
1) Am I on topic?
2) Am I being helpful?
3) Am I bragging, insulting, vulgar, or in someway childish?
4) Am I labeling sourced information, assumptions, observations, and conjecture separately?
5) Am I going on and on being boring?
6) Did I proofread?

But some old guys are still in high school before class, like those guys leaning on the radiator that are not college bound. What have they got to say? "Mine's best" "I win" " You suck"

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This thread has drifted off topic a bit. Today I saw a whitetail fawn sucking on mama.

We all need nourishment. I see way too much BS in the recent posts.

Fred: What is your problem...............................?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You'd need a co-signer for the pellets alone.

That's funny, right there. smile

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
This thread has drifted off topic a bit. Today I saw a whitetail fawn sucking on mama.

We all need nourishment. I see way too much BS in the recent posts.

Fred: What is your problem...............................?

Just enjoying life.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Things an observer can learn if they hang out here....

Go to any hobo camp and notice they terrorize each other.

They fail to go through the checklist for good gun forum posts:
1) Am I on topic?
2) Am I being helpful?
3) Am I bragging, insulting, vulgar, or in someway childish?
4) Am I labeling sourced information, assumptions, observations, and conjecture separately?
5) Am I going on and on being boring?
6) Did I proofread?

But some old guys are still in high school before class, like those guys leaning on the radiator that are not college bound. What have they got to say? "Mine's best" "I win" " You suck"

True, but then there would be no entertainment.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SuperCub
You'd need a co-signer for the pellets alone.

That's funny, right there. smile

Cub, pardon Larry shockey, she has a creepy obsession with $$$.... she musta been on welfare as a child?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that The Do NOTHING Gang didn't turn a fhuqking lick today either. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". LAUGHING!

Was awaitin' Mail for a spell and got the hook up today. It ain't no fun,gunning glass that cain't begin to hang and extrapolations are never not intellesting. You STUPID Fhuqks will have to fire up Google all over again,but go ahead and nod heads now. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The hook up.

[Linked Image]

Show time and it's always nice to eek a zero on the 2nd poke,upon wares that cain't be boresighted. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The parcel coughed up 22.5 Mils remaining on the erector,after the 30yd zero. The windshield gets it to the 100yd line. Intellesting to note that 30yd full value 10MPH influx,is a 1.5 Mil windage correction. A 147 ELD fueled Kreedmire,burns a like subtension...in like conditions at the 880yd line. Hit Google and nod in unison. Laughing!

Perspective never ain't not intellesting. Shot (2) last groups with the Reupold,prior to it getting pitched and it were/is funnier than fhuqk. You DUMB Fhuqks might even be able to distinguis the rEupold efforts,from that of the 6X MQ. Google it and nod heads. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The 5.53mm 'Exact skirts are doin' nice thangs,which is no "surprise". Extrapolated some other Fodder and it came full circle to my hitting it on the head,at the time of order. Kicking around tossing a V-Mach tune kit in it,if only for giggles. The Krytox GPL205 arrived,but ES and SD are so trite,that I'll hold pat and let the Moly do it's thang. Was also intellesting to note,that there is no rhyme/reason to RWS Drooper mount fastener's orientation,in relation to the inclination. Some are canted with port side fasteners and others to starboard,even in like ring sizes. Yep...Google and nod. Laughing!

Now you "hard charging" band of Couchbound Kchunts don't "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore again and bask in the Sweet Satisfactions...that everyone "knows" a Cutter. Was on the edge of my seat there,as the Lollypop Gang went window shopping. Gonna be a BIG day,whn they can afford their first camera. Until then,they can always fixate on the pending "excitement" renting someone else's fence to hop and the joys of having hands held. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

373 members (204guy, 1_deuce, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 2,395 guests, and 1,112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,330
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.