Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If a non shooter were to hang out here, they might come to these conclusions. smile smile

If you don't use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

If you use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

Austrian glass is better, but don't tell the Germans because they invented scope Hell

If you use Leopold - you won't burn in Hell, but nobody is impressed. Kinda like having a 5 1/2" schwantz. "I'm sure it does the job just fine, but so what?"

If you don't use a scope with a 30mm tube, then you will burn in Hell for not having enough adjustment

If you think that tube diameter is all that important - you will burn in Hell

Anyone who can't use Mil Dot - you should burn in Hell

Post and crosshairs are fine for a little deer rifle, but you need to spend weekends in Hell because you live in the 1950's

If you have an illuminated reticle, you are gay and should burn in Hell

If you don't have an illuminated reticle, then you live in the 1950's and need to go to Hell on weekends with the P & C guys.

All Tasco, Simmons, etc. scopes are worthless trash not even fit for Hell - except the ones made in Japan that have been in use for 20 -30 years without any issues at all. They are anomolies which prevents scope infidels from getting German glass and obtaining 72 virgins in paradise

If you don't use a 16 x 1000 "Tactical scope - you should burn in Hell

If your scope does not have multiple knobs that 2" tall and fun to spin - prepare for Hell.

Any Objective less than 50 mm must be explained or off to Hell.

Fixed power scope - 1950's Hell

Scopes that retail for more than $1500 are Hell proof. They still break, but you won't burn in Hell if they do.

Did I miss anything?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
My cousin's wife's nephew aunt sister brother in law in the SEAL Ranger Battalion SF Delta squad swears-by...

If I told you how I came by the information about the (fill-in-the-blank), NSA would be calling...

You don't argee with me, you're stupid...and will burn in Hell...

Where's TAK?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not all cyber bullies are in their teens?

There are lots of close-minded people who are so arrogant as to truly believe that their way is the only way?

Rude behavior is common?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AH64guy
My cousin's wife's nephew aunt sister brother in law in the SEAL Ranger Battalion SF Delta squad swears-by...

If I told you how I came by the information about the (fill-in-the-blank), NSA would be calling...

You don't agree with me, you're stupid...and will burn in Hell...

Where's TAK?

Oh, forgot about the distant relative in law with 40,000 confirmed kills as a Marine sniper. He can dial a shooting solution to a falling meteor.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If you're binocular doesn't say Zeiss, Leica, or Swarovski, you can't see squat. There is no way in hades' that a $600 glass can see and do everything a $2000 glass can do.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Fabulous observation! I probably won't kill anything with my poor Leupold VX-3's either.

TBS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well lets see!
50mm objective - check
30mm tube -- check
Turrets -- check
Mil-dot -- check
$1500.00 dollars -- real close but no cigar! pergatory for me
German -- no check, but Japan so I'm not going to hell
No illuminated reticle -- hell on the weekends, pergatory the rest of the time!

Last edited by TBS; 05/17/17.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
Hatari: Here is the most often repeated fallacy that I see the "know it all's" post here-on: No Leupold scope can/will provide a "full eye-box"!
This baseless and laughable rumor is repeated here so often that i fear some innocents will actually believe it.
Pretty good list you have already.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Fabulous observation! I probably won't kill anything with my poor Leupold VX-3's either.

Hmmm, Leupold will keep you out of Hell, but it's not a VX6, so you'll just be pitied.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
If you're binocular doesn't say Zeiss, Leica, or Swarovski, you can't see squat. There is no way in hades' that a $600 glass can see and do everything a $2000 glass can do.

Hell for you, but we knew that!! smile

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by hatari

All I have is a measly Meopta 8x42 Meostar bino, so where does that put me?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman

on Hell's doorstep? confused

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman

Limbo.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
you missed a helluvalot (and for that you will burn in Hell)

you failed to say anything good about old school Weavers and Redfields... so you are gonna burn in Hell fer sure til you fix that...

and how could you forget to mention the nuance of certain >>>insert name here<<< bases and rings that just look right on rifle "X" but not on rifle "Y"!!!

Last edited by Dogger; 05/17/17. Reason: added more reasons Hatari will burn in hell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who has just one binocular?

Bushnells are better than Swarovskis, especially if hunting 1951 USAF Resolution Charts and broken off bits of dink antler.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I can still kill shyt with iron sights. Filled my buck tag with irons just last season. I think all you old geezers are blind as bats and probably aught not hunt at all for fear you'll shoot somebody's goat or jackass by mistake

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I can still kill shyt with iron sights. Filled my buck tag with irons just last season. I think all you old geezers are blind as bats and probably aught not hunt at all for fear you'll shoot somebody's goat or jackass by mistake

You're definitely going to hell.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I have 12 or 13 of the VX-3's. Where does that put me? Plus I have a bunch of old Redfield Accutrac scopes on AR's, 22's, 22 magnums. I'm scared to know!!!!!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm going to Hell,cause I'm living in the 1950's as far as scopes are concerned.

Have two bino's,a Zeiss and the other a Steiner. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Open sights or your a weak lazy millennial.

Hathcock was my second cousins mothers nephew and he approves.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

There is a specail Hell for you! The Hell of the 19th Century. Everything is in balck and white. No color.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
I have 12 or 13 of the VX-3's. Where does that put me? Plus I have a bunch of old Redfield Accutrac scopes on AR's, 22's, 22 magnums. I'm scared to know!!!!!

No Hell, but you have a 5 1/2" schwanz. It works, but step aside when the real men enter the room.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Open sights or your a weak lazy millennial.

Hathcock was my second cousins mothers nephew and he approves.

Yea, but he's dead now. wink

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dogger
you missed a helluvalot (and for that you will burn in Hell)

you failed to say anything good about old school Weavers and Redfields... so you are gonna burn in Hell fer sure til you fix that...

and how could you forget to mention the nuance of certain >>>insert name here<<< bases and rings that just look right on rifle "X" but not on rifle "Y"!!!

Hmmm. I was counting on some of you to help out. Since I am the King of oddball scopes (one or more of everything) I will burn in the Hell of the cluttered shooting bench.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Brilliant and part in parcel as to why this forum SUCKS

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I need a scope with an objective lens the size of a 2 liter pop bottle and enough magnification for pick off Aboriginie midgets on the dark side of the moon when legal hunting is 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after sunset and most deer are shot under 100 yards here.
10 years ago when Leupold reigned king a guy took his Leupold 3x9 off of his 30-06 and drove every nail in the house he built with it and then remounted it and was still perfectly zeroed. The tube wasn't even scratched.

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Nothing motivates stalwart defense of a product as much as just having been duped into buying it ...

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Now I know why my ass is burning all the time.

[Linked Image]

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
I need a scope with an objective lens the size of a 2 liter pop bottle and enough magnification for pick off Aboriginie midgets on the dark side of the moon when legal hunting is 1/2 hour before sunrise to 1/2 hour after sunset and most deer are shot under 100 yards here.
10 years ago when Leupold reigned king a guy took his Leupold 3x9 off of his 30-06 and drove every nail in the house he built with it and then remounted it and was still perfectly zeroed. The tube wasn't even scratched.

A real tack driver, that one.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I have an eight inch tongue!!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Killing a deer routinely requires a 400 yd shot threaded through an opening in the trees/brush the size of a keyhole 15 minutes after sundown. Oh and if you pass on a shot because it's after legal shooting hours or because you don't have a clear shot you go to hell.

Last edited by bangeye; 05/21/17.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
It used to bother me that my bench and work tables were cluttered. I finally decided that since they were always cluttered that I must like it that way. So it doesn't bother me anymore.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Now I know why my ass is burning all the time.

[Linked Image]

Unertl?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV

Yes, that was the Chuck Norris Tribute Model. Been looking for one of those on Ebay. smile

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You also go to hell if you don't trade up every time a new improved model is introduced.

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jt402
You also go to hell if you don't trade up every time a new improved model is introduced.

Jack

LOL. Anymore a guy hardly has time to mount and zero his scope before a newer model comes out.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Did you forget if it isn't FFP then prepare for hell?

Good Shooting!
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I know little about optics. I don't talk eyeboxes or turning turrets. However, stay on here and you will find many more who know little about optics, but are self-anointed experts. Fortunately, there are a few real experts here as well. You will be able to tell the difference after a short time.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Whatever is below and hotter than hell is no doubt the final destination for someone who uses and praises a pair of Leupold Yosemites.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

- or say a scope, so post long diatribes in belittling psuedo English showing multiple irrelevant pictures of rifles with Skull & Bones emblems on the stock -ridiculing those actually testing new products they dare to give a positive report.

Thankfully, hadn't seen him in a while.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My great great grandfather was Wild Bill Cody.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1

- or say a scope, so post long diatribes in belittling psuedo English showing multiple irrelevant pictures of rifles with Skull & Bones emblems on the stock -ridiculing those actually testing new products they dare to give a positive report.

Beat me to it you fhuqui cock!
You know Nothing so here a pic of my guns laying down in a creek with with a fishing rod and fish next to it. Hint!
Lol.
I'll be honest I'm one of the guys to tell you to burn when it comes to having Simmons, tasco, bushnell, scopes.

Last edited by Dre; 05/31/17.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Few things funnier,than a herd of Whining Kchunts,talking about the things they "know" the least about. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Rifle scopes are a boolit steering device and not one of you Window Licking Kchunts has the foggiest fhuqking notion. The ONLY reason this schit is soooooooooo fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS,is because you Stupid Fhuqks are doing your best. Kudos on the heartfelt Vagina Monologues,countless Insecurities,as well as the copious Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Laughing!

The astute know,the most important things in regards to a riflescope,are the things you cannot see. Pun be intended. Hint.

Zero retention,tracking,return to zero and a reticle that jives with the erector are paramount. The only things you Stupd Fhuqks "shoot",is your mouths and Imaginations. The Texas version of everything,is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
.460 Wby and a jackrabbit.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
CZ 455 .17 HMR and a ground squirrel.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Took the above .460 out this morning.

The lower two shots are the first ones,the upper two are after moving 2" up and .5" left. The .17 HMR is for scale.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Target was 100 yards away and the scope is a Leupold 1x-4x20mm and Leupold rings and bases.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dip Stick:

I see you are still the same old smartazz, above the clouds, snob.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by releehweoj
Whatever is below and hotter than hell is no doubt the final destination for someone who uses and praises a pair of Leupold Yosemites.

I reckon I just learned my destination.....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkchunt,

Few things as "compelling" as a 2-shot group,that was nearly zero'd. The 1-4X Reupold is a notorious piece of schit,just like you and windage adjustable rears are a Window Licking mainstay. Congratulations?!?

'Course I've never seen a CZ in Hummer either.

Pass the Picatinny interface,inclination and ring spacing...if only because those mechanical attributes help a scope do what they's supposed to do(steer fhuqking boolits).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Having 10 Mils on the windshield absolutely CRUSHES the Reupold turds you are feverishly trying to polish. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Though in fairness,CZ's suck ass,due their schit magazines,schit bolt throw and schit ergo's. In no particular fhuqking order.

Pass the 77/22 Hummers and they prolly don't suck when wearing one of them there MacaMillion stocks and a Clark LW 18" .720" spout...or so I hear. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have heard through The Grapevine that 10/22 Electric Hummers in a MacaMillion stock and wearing Liljee barrels,prolly don't suck either. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Them Ruger mags sure seem handy. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you understand. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always a treat to be regaled with the fascinating tidbits of Do NOTHING Dumb Fhuqkery and first hand accountings of Retardation. Do not "forget" that you "can't read this" and reiterate once again,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit and cain't quite come to terms with your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Femboy,

I see I am the only who actually shoots,if only as per always. Your copious Insecurities and fixations upon that constant,are exceedingly WELL founded. Congratulations?!?

What might you Whine about next? You Clueless Kchunts never disappoint in oblivious hilarity.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Vic,

I'll see you there. Snoopy Binoculars have no place and are devoid a positive attribute,saving perhaps a PFD...mainly because schit floats.

Reupold has never made a bino worth a fhuqk and given their track record,never fhuqking will. Their scopes have taken a huge schit and the list of viable candidates are amazingly sparse.

Had a pard yard a NIB Reupold 4.5-14x,Kimber Hunter Creed,some 143ELD's and mounts with him for a visit last pass. He also had in tow a Montucky 7 Whizzum,6xMQ and 162 ELD's. After cursory boresight,the Whizzum was golden in (3) pokes ala 250yd zero. That of course due the ability to subtend a reticle that jives with it's erector. The Creed' shot without rhyme or reason and the adjustments were fhuqking HILARIOUS. He freaked and the rest of us laughed. I told him "you got Reupolded". No thang,as I prolly had more than a few extry rifles in the crummy.

That night the Reupold got yarded off,DD's and a 6xMQ got yarded on and (3) pokes in the morning put him in the berries at a 225yd zero. Funny how it works.(grin)

He never shot the Whizzum past the 1500yd line and those comeups never even put a dent in the erector. Ruined him with Long Range Rimfire Fun,aboard a crop of Dastardly Rifles and his checkbook is screamin' for mercy,trying to catch up. 'Course the Creed' is 6xMQ laden now and the Reupold Fumble was a rather great Sales Pitch.

Tossed him an extry set of Zeiss 10x bino's to gawk while visiting and tried valaiantly to coax him into setting the 4.5-14x upon a stump and video shooting it...but he wouldn't do it.

I tried..............................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If a non shooter were to hang out here, they might come to these conclusions. smile smile

If you don't use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

If you use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

Austrian glass is better, but don't tell the Germans because they invented scope Hell

If you use Leopold - you won't burn in Hell, but nobody is impressed. Kinda like having a 5 1/2" schwantz. "I'm sure it does the job just fine, but so what?"

If you don't use a scope with a 30mm tube, then you will burn in Hell for not having enough adjustment

If you think that tube diameter is all that important - you will burn in Hell

Anyone who can't use Mil Dot - you should burn in Hell

Post and crosshairs are fine for a little deer rifle, but you need to spend weekends in Hell because you live in the 1950's

If you have an illuminated reticle, you are gay and should burn in Hell

If you don't have an illuminated reticle, then you live in the 1950's and need to go to Hell on weekends with the P & C guys.

All Tasco, Simmons, etc. scopes are worthless trash not even fit for Hell - except the ones made in Japan that have been in use for 20 -30 years without any issues at all. They are anomolies which prevents scope infidels from getting German glass and obtaining 72 virgins in paradise

If you don't use a 16 x 1000 "Tactical scope - you should burn in Hell

If your scope does not have multiple knobs that 2" tall and fun to spin - prepare for Hell.

Any Objective less than 50 mm must be explained or off to Hell.

Fixed power scope - 1950's Hell

Scopes that retail for more than $1500 are Hell proof. They still break, but you won't burn in Hell if they do.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, you forgot that your gun must have a plasticky stock with krylon, colorful tape, and magic marker writing on it.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
tex n gal,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles or The Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

I'm a Purist through and through. Pass the deep Teutonic Bluing and Fine Walnut...on say an Anschutz 1717D HB Hummer.

Toss a Custom 75MOA rail on 'er,throw the MQ aboard and reap the whirlwind of that long barrel and all it's splendor.

[Linked Image]

Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Close but no cigar...as sumptin' is missing. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Always nice to trade halfa foot of spout for a couple/few fps,in order to bank the vastly superior handling. Have heard through The Grapevine,that paint protects mettle,but cain't know in the first hand. Yes....pun be intended,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

You gotsta be really "careful" hacksawing off an Anschutz spout and tossing that choke offa fhuqking cliff,because they "won't shoot" anymore. Tough to make 'er shoot over .5MOA at the 100yd line,though I've no doubt you could...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to "tell" me more,you Do NOTHING Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Elkchunt,

Your best is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" you can't read this,nor the fact that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

You gals REALLY get after it.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I use a Barska fixed 2x power and a no name made in China fixed 6x power. Will I burn in Hell?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yes my friend, it's never too late to repent

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Dre
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Beat me to it you fhuqui cock!
You know Nothing so here a pic of my guns laying down in a creek with with a fishing rod and fish next to it. Hint!
Lol.
I'll be honest I'm one of the guys to tell you to burn when it comes to having Simmons, tasco, bushnell, scopes.

Not a bad impression Dre! lol

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
On wonder Clark left.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Someone's gotta play spelling cop here grin Actually, I think it's spelled "schwartz"

[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It wasn't more than 10 years ago that Leupold was THE scope to use according to all the internet experts and if you didn't you were doomed to experience failure in the form of zero shift or internal fogging or both.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, that tells me I'm at least 10 years behind.

Heaven forbid anybody find out I have that Leupold on a (gasp) .308.......

And it feels so modern compared to my .30-30, which oddly enough hasn't quit being effective.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'outdoors,

I've puked dozens of scopes of that ilk,by simply using them...for laughs. A 10/22 is a great way to puke 'em and most end up as musical instruments,with innards knocked plum loose.

The less one does,the "better" everything is.

Hint......................

Dre,

You suck a mean ass...you poor poor CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............................

kenjizz 1,

Imitaton is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Window Licking Clueless Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

What are the "odds",that the only thing you Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks can "do",is Whine and flaunt your copious Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt? laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Huntz,

Nobody "left". Nor is Imaginary Pretend Ignore real. Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!...........................

MM,

I ain't no fun to play Engleesh with...which is why nobody even tries.

Hint.

Joan,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is you r mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! You'd need a co-signed for the muzzle tape alone. Hint. laughing!

Reupold was more viable 10yrs ago,but has since been totally eclipsed and actually slipped wayyyyyyy backwards in quality and viability. 'Course I've shot and got more glass than you'd ever see in 10 of your "Life's". Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Fire up some pics of your Imaginary wares and swing for the fence,because it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Vic',

I've had over 100 Reupolds and double digit 308's. Hell...even paired same together for 10's of 1000's of rounds.

Sadly,Reupold doesn't make anything now,that I'd slum for free.

Shame............................

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Wow, I am learning a lot today.
I hope I can compleat my education before I burn.

MOLON LABE
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Going to take the .460 rabbit hunting this evening,if I kill a bunny wabbit,I'll post pic(s).

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I want to see more rifles in the creek and fishing gear regardibg optics

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I was joking. I give away scopes like that ($20-$30 used scopes).

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dipstick:

I just checked and you are over a quart low. It seems it is time to pull the plug, or just

stop posting. You have not posted anything of value for several years...............

Think about it.................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here you go bs,another bunny wabbit killed with the .460 Wby.
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'conda,

It ain't looking good.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Dre,

Can you even remember the last time your kchunt left the couch,you "hard charger" you. Now wonder you are glued to my every fhuqking word and splendid pixel...you lucky kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Some folks actually USE wares and can candidly comment in the firsthand upon their relative attributes and extrapolate in kind,to other wares of the ilk. Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as you set on your couchbound kchunt feverishly trying to convince yourself,that you "could too". You Drooling CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks are a fhuqking riot! laughing!

It'll come as a "surprise" only to Window Lickers such as yourself,that tracking,zero retention,repeats and an inherent ability to fend both round count and inclement weather,is the foundation great scopes are built upon. Now I cain't comment in the firsthand,to having gunned much more than a Hunnert Fixed Fhuqkers and not owning much more than 50 of same. I doubt I can reflect on but another coupla Hunnert scopes of other Makes/Models in retrospect,unless I am sandbagging,which I sure as fhuqk am. Hint. Gots me a "hunch" all have prolly got a scritch or a scratch and likely a coupla raindrops on 'em,conjoined with a straight up sinister round count. Hint. Hell...I've single scopes that have sent more rounds downrange than everything you've done in your "Life". Don't have any receivers that are n more than their 6th barrel though,if only in fairness. Nod your head like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

At least you can afford to look at the pics and bask in that Sweet Satisfaction that is your's,to proclaim you've "seen" the things you Whine about. Though it is a right proper Dichotomy,that you proclaim Imaginary Pretend Ignore,if only to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Now what were the "odds"?!? LAUGHING!

Coupla barrels and scopes ago...as issued 223 SALAMI. Them LW's puked. A 6X MQ has more on the windshield,than it'd eek on the erector,as configured. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never seen an MQ at much under -35 ambient and really haven't gawked that many Polar Bears through 'em. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Greatest favor one could ever do to a rifle. Slap a 6X MQ aboard and feed it inclination,so as to reap the whirwind of it's erector. DD Signatures and a shim in the stern grant over 42 Mils of erector travel,so it's a 52 Mil parcel,all in. Nod your head like you understand. Google it. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Barrels certainly do not last forever and I change 'em like socks. 18" contour with shank reduction,ala 8" Brux in 270...though it's a Safe Queen that's never been Outdoors. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

With over 60 Mils in the erector and another 10 Mils on the windshield,I figured it only "fair" to flog on a Illuminatti. It's purty hard on Day DREAMING Dumb Fhuqks,to squirt 105's at the 1500yd line or better. Due the electronics of their illuminated reticle and rheostat,they's only for Fair Weather Forays. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and the "exciting" "Adventures" of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been.

Bless your heart...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!....................................

'doors,

I weren't. It cracks me up to bolt 'em aboard a platform and shoot 'em 'til they puke. My HW97K Laminate will beat me to the house and there's a NIB 6X MQ laying in wait for it,along with a 25MOA unitized mount.

Have destroyed lotsa glass on various Springers,if only for laughs.

Not all wares is equal..............................

Femboy,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it however you MUST. "Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily rub your nose further,in your own Stupidity. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you follow my every word and splendid pic like a heel nipping lap dog. I mean,what the fhuqk else could someone like you "do"? The LAST Thing I'd wanna do,is steal the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got" and that would be mean. Looking forward to your next Whine and Vagina Monologue. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Elkchunt,

Just how in THE fhuqk can you reply to me,if you have me on Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you Lying CLUELESS Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are really gals of your word. I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.........................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Took my .460 out this morning to try 87.0 grains of AA-4064,Fed 215 mag primer,with a 500 grain Hornady DGX.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The average for the 4 shots was 2070 fps and the group was shot at 100 yds.

Just need to go on safari now.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Looks my troll is getting some bites. I'm going to have to put my favorite lure on since the bite is on.
To the observers, FYI, there is a ignore list for boxer and big stick.... I think you get the picture.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dre,

You CLUELESS Lying Sack Of Schit...how many times are you gonna profess Imaginary Pretend Ignore? Congratulations?!?

Few things funnier,than a feeble fhuqk placing trembling hands on her trumpet,to bring it to her quivering lips,so she can summons even more STUPID Fhuqks to her "defense". I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooo hard!!!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. At least you get to read about it and look at the splendid pics you "lucky" kchunt, Laughing!

Getting the picture,goes without saying. Just saying. Hint. Laughing!

'Bout 14.5lbs.

[Linked Image]

10lbs of 22 Grendel.

[Linked Image]

JeffZero Tribute Rifle. 'Bout 9.25lbs. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It'll finish at 9.75lbs of backup 22 Grendel.

[Linked Image]

21lbs of World Class.

[Linked Image]

22lbs of 300 Whizzum.

[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" one.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

Elkchunt,

Give a shout,if you ever go Outdoors without having your hand held or renting a Guide...you "hard charger" you. Congratulations?!?

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint,with your oblivious Dumbfhuqktitude.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!....................

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
been away from here several years, as health declined shooting/hunting. came back specifically to look for advice on a 6x scope for a 6.5 grendel project. lo and behold, i discover the swfa 6xMQ. stick's advice is rich in salt and performance art, but well worth the reading. scope looks to be a bargain, to boot ...

Last edited by paulfish308; 06/05/17.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I have a couple of SWFA 6x MQ scopes. If their size isn't a hindrance they are good performers.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
425# of retarded crap. Play nice sugar tits. Bear must be tough for the boat crew.

[Linked Image]

LMFAO.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 06/05/17.
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Kind of off topic but tell me about that trout rig, it looks interesting. Is that fly line backed with mono...? By the way, nice catch. Stick...

Last edited by jimmy3; 06/05/17.

Have fun.....j3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
tex n gal,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles or The Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

thanks! I do what I can!

So what scope you like for a .300 RUM, tossing 190-210 VLD's?

[Linked Image]

W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
You don't need a spotter, just a high magnification rifle scope..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'308,

Not being forced to guess,is plum handy and much to The Window Lickers' chagrin.(grin)

I'm pretty hip on both the 22 and 6mm Grendel,with the .224" version being nearest and dearest.

[Linked Image]

Were there something better than a 6X MQ...I'd simply have a herd of 'em..................

math',

I've got 'em on World Class Air Rifles,World Class Rimfires and World Class Killing Rifles and they's without peer across the course.

Typical outing. Custom Kreedmire and 147ELD Smooches,Custom 260AI and 147ELD Smooches,Custom 22 Grendel Gasser and 75ELD Smooches,Custom 243 SALAMI and a POS Anschutz 1717D HB.

[Linked Image]

It ain't even "fair",which is always the realm I want to be operating within. The FWB 300 wears a 6X MQ now,if only in fairness. Pun be intended.

[Linked Image]

There's Method to the Madness.

Hint......................

Elkchunt,

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard. Congratulations?!?

Fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that as soon as Dre tooted on The Kchunt horn,you came charging in...you "hard charger". Congratulations?!?

What wouldja "do" without plagiarized pics,your Imagination and it's Pretend,you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Chime in,if/when your kchunt ever leaves the couch. No need to reiterate that a boat is beyond your "means" too.

Bless your heart.

Dre,

You poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk...didja "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? Funnier than fhuqk,how all you Clueless Fhuqks just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Congratulations?!?

VERY good call to wax eloquent on your Insecurities,instead of being forced to "laude" your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". GREAT time to toot The Kchunt Horn again,for more help. LAUGHING!

I prefer more colors in my pics. 'Course,I also actually take my own pics,but you get the Sweet Satisfaction of scouring the Internet to plagiarize...you "lucky" kchunt.

The fish on ain't much better than 17#,you'd need a fhuqking co-signer for the reel and 15yr loan for the rod. Don't worry about the (5) Bears in the frame either. Now you can say you've "seen" said Riggin'.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to your next Whine,as you toot on The Kchunt Horn for help.

Laughing!...........

'3,

OUCH! Now THAT fhuqking hurt!! Fly line?!?(grin)

You'll wanna be careful teasing The Do NOTHING Gang,as the wares are all outta their collective reach.Hint.

Anywhoo...the Loomis GL3 1141-S wearing a Shimano Stradic 2500 or 3000 has no equal. Doubly so,when stoked with 30# PP.

[Linked Image]

It enables a finesse game,with amazing integrity in reserve,while being lithe and nimble in the mitts for Casting and Blasting from daybreak to dark. I've broken too many GLX blanks,so am done there. My favorite 1141-S has landed well over 1000 trout greater than 28" and a herd better than 20lbs. Though in fairness,nothing over 43" length.

Generally,after I catch my 500th Steelhead for the year,I tend to leave 'em alone and focus on other things. Too many things to do and too little time. 6 months of vacation a year,holds me back.

It's rough..........................(grin)

tex n gal,

The only thing you "do" is flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I've not shot "much" .30cal,especially in long action. Unless of course you count Twat-Six,Twat-Six Improved,300Winny,300H&H,300Wby,300Super,300RUM and 30-378. Pass the 300Winny in a 700,if forced to slum L/A .308" boolits. It has the best balance of case length to COAL. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Never have seen any good 300Ultra brass and of course,nobody else has either. Hint.

If/when talking H&H length hulls,I've long gunned the Super and in various contours/lengths. Tough to beat a 1-10" PN there,but I've had a schit load of Custom 30cal spouts. Tough to get giddy about anything booger,especially as velocity increases,as they are too zooky for my tastes and I tend to insert alotta boolits,into alotta Critters. Hint.

I'd much rather gun a .284" for Utility,LR Fun and/or Killing...so simply do. Knowing me,I've prolly got a fair sized herd of 'em. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

For L/A .308" Giggles,I can still slum a Super,with Skinners at 3500fps. Reupold MK4 M1 10x Mildot on this 'un,but I prolly gots a few scopes and rifles. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have heard good thangs through The Grapevine about a 7 Whizzum Montucky squirtin' 180ELD's with a magfed Smooch,but I've only got (3) of them. Hint.

LOVE your pics. Laughing!

Be sure to "tell" me "more". The Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking Hilarious!!!

Bless your heart,

WRO,

That is some FUNNY schit too!

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come from?!?

Wow+P+!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
tex n gal,

thanks! I do what I can!

[Linked Image]

That's really pretty country! Where is that?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
2016 deer season.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
W
WRO Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W

WRO,

That is some FUNNY schit too!

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come from?!?

Wow+P+!!!

Thanks, Jeff 0's dad <wrongman> shared that gem with the fire..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fred:

Who is that guy in your photos ?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It's the "hard charger" himself. The only thing he charges hard at is the refrigerator.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why does stick put colored tape on his scopes and rifles ? That is very odd and unusual.

Also some pics of his ammo and other things. What is the reason for all of that ?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Why does stick put colored tape on his scopes and rifles ? That is very odd and unusual.

Also some pics of his ammo and other things. What is the reason for all of that ?

He's a 4ft tall meth head with a single digit IQ, that's why .

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fred:

Fred:

That's good old sugar tits him self. AKA big stick 😂😂. LMMFAO
Kinda looks like he might have sharted don't it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits you best send mike some coin this thing rocks.
[Linked Image]

The 175 is just a hair longer. So 180 is king for sure.
[Linked Image]

I bet your trolling motor would whip this but no one else could.

[Linked Image]

Bear kill that slow Or you to lazy to go get one. I know. It's lazy.

Stay fluffy sugar tits.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What does "sugar tits" mean, I am not familiar with this ?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Seriously?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
it's farmboy........

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by huntsman22
it's farmboy........

Huntsman, you should know, you seem to be an expert, just like stick.....

Stuff it..........

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by tex_n_cal
tex n gal,

thanks! I do what I can!

[Linked Image]

That's really pretty country! Where is that?

West Texas, near the Mexican border. Aoudad, Mule deer, & desert bighorn country

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[quote=huntsman22]not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, are ya?[/quote

As much as you injure yourself don I bet the thought of a sharp knife sends chills down your spine. Lol.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by kingston

Seriously?

Oh that's funny 😂 😂😂😂

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredIII
As much as you injure yourself don I bet the thought of a sharp knife sends chills down your spine. Lol.

Chit happens when you leave the glass-bubble enclosed couch.......

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

He's a 4ft tall meth head with a single digit IQ, that's why .

How is it I escape from the politics to this forum only to have my threads defiled by Dipstick and then JeffOBama finds them? Well if Dipstick is now the optics guru, then I'll go back to open sights. smile

[Linked Image]

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Let me help you out. From Wiki:

Napolean Complex

"Napoleon complex" is a theorized condition occurring in people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, and carries the implication that such behaviour is compensatory for the subject's stature. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. Other names for the purported condition include Napoleonic complex, Napoleon syndrome, and Short Man syndrome.[1][2][3]

The Napoleon complex is named after Emperor Napoleon I of France. The conventional wisdom is that Napoleon compensated for his lack of height by seeking power, war, and conquest. At his death he was measured at at 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m),[4].[5] During his career he repeatedly lowered the minimum height for a French soldier.[6] Napoleon was often seen with his Imperial Guard, which contributed to the perception of his being short because the Imperial Guards were of above average height.

In psychology, the Napoleon complex is regarded as a derogatory social stereotype.[7]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

How is it I escape from the politics to this forum only to have my threads defiled by Dipstick and then JeffOBama finds them? Well if Dipstick is now the optics guru, then I'll go back to open sights. smile

[Linked Image]

Freaking sweet......!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
JeffZero,

Your STUPIDITY never disappoints,in it's oblivious humor. Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Elkchunt,

That is a MAGNIFICENT specimen,for you. How many Guides did it take? Congratulations?!?

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk,you couldn't knock the "new" oiffa Used pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

WRO,

All one has gotta do,is furnish slack on the rope and watch The Show. Fairly EPIC fhuqking humor...after Dre tooted on The Kchunt Horn and garnered "support".

LAUGHING!.............

Femboy,

Why are you soooooo focused upon your Insecurities and all the things you cain't ever do,nor begin to afford? At least Imagination and Pretend are within your "means" and "abilities"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I prolly always have had a soft spot for colors. At least you can "afford" to read about it and gawk at the splendid pics,while trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe wax eloquent a touch more,on the "Sweet Satisfactions" of setting upon your couchbound kchunt,always being on the outside looking in and never getting to participate? I reckon someone's gotta ride the pine and rattle pom-pom's you "hard charger" you. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Joan,

It's your Imagination...be sure to Pretend with it,however you MUST. Few things funnier,than a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,doing her best. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses. You go girl!

Bless your heart.

'Raider,

"Luckily" for you,Stupidity isn't an act,so you have an unfair "advantage". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that yet another Texan forgot about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore and was just itchin' to reiterate how she's a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

Your INCREDIBLE Stupidity never fhuqking disappoints,you poor poor(literally) Brokedick Turd Polishing DUMB Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

An't it a HILARIOUS fhuqking constant,that as close as you will ever get,is to plagiarize splendid pics and "live" vicariously? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon Reality colliding with your Fantasy. It will come as a "surprise" only to you,that the .284" 175 ELD is lightyears wellllll shy of the 180 ELD version of same in BC. Though you are really rockin' a killer "camera" and the pics are "fabulous". I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Must be VERY "exciting" for you,to see such "splendors" and share same on your High Zoot "Adventures". LAUGHING!

I like colors in my frames and being in the center of the action. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though I've seen me drag a shutter. Nod your head like you "understand",after you Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

There ain't no slightin' how VERY well founded your copious Insecurities are,as you suck your thumb on the sidelines wishin' mightily,that you had the means,abilities and comprehension. What do you "do" for a "living" again,that "rewards" you in such ways? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

'22,

She can only do the best she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

Tex n gal,

Are you bitching or bragging. One can never tell about a Texan and their fhuqking HILARIOUS version of everything. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget"...you were "telling" me about boolits and chamberings. LAUGHING!.

Bless your HEART for trying,sooooooooo hard.

Laughing!..............

elkchunt,

That looks to be a real "special" rifle,how's about some particulars? Congratulations?!?

But don't "forget" yet again,that you "can't read" this...you Amazingly STUPID Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

kchuntari,

Pardon my inability to get "excited" about having my hands held,to shoot a fhuqking Cow. I doubt I wasn't much younger than 8yrs old,when I sluiced my first one in the pasture. I reckon the "great" thing about paying to shoot Cows,is that even a fhuqking Texan can "do" it. If someone spun you in a circle in a fhuqking phone booth,you'd not be able to get out less assistance. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to concoct any/all excuses you deem requisite,that'll "fix" your hilarious Stupidity and outright Dumbfhuqktitude. You are doing "great". Laughing!

I've never seen iron sights either.

[Linked Image]

Nor one of them thar 'lectronic thangs. Mebbe "tell" me about lasers too? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking riot.Rest ASSURED,that nobody can "make" you look like a greater DUMB Fhuqk than you are...than you can,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Last edited by Big Stick; 06/07/17.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Is this the place where I can learn to have scopes that are way cool? I REALLY want to fit in . Maybe you people can help me.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup,it is.

My suggestion is to buy expensive optics and brag about the price you paid,while using cheaper scopes for hunting. whistle

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by big stick

Tex n gal,

Are you bitching or bragging. One can never tell about a Texan and their fhuqking HILARIOUS version of everything. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget"...you were "telling" me about boolits and chamberings. LAUGHING!.

Bless your HEART for trying,sooooooooo hard.

Laughing!..............

No, I asked about a scope, and you talked boolits & chamberings. smirk

Whatever.The RUM I have shoots very well, and is worth using at long range. It's wearing a 10x SWFA at the moment. Thinking about either a Nightforce or a VX6.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Is this the place where I can learn to have scopes that are way cool? I REALLY want to fit in . Maybe you people can help me.

Doc,

This has always been the disfunctional forum. To add to my list of things you can learn here are:

- colored tape to keep your flip up lens covers on is cool.
- It's ok to leave your rifle and scope emersed in a stream as you take a photo of your trout.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Also add to my list of things to learn here is that Google Translate cannot identify this language. Esperanto? Assholia? Anybody have a clue?

'Raider,

"Luckily" for you,Stupidity isn't an act,so you have an unfair "advantage". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that yet another Texan forgot about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore and was just itchin' to reiterate how she's a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

kchuntari,

Pardon my inability to get "excited" about having my hands held,to shoot a fhuqking Cow. I doubt I wasn't much younger than 8yrs old,when I sluiced my first one in the pasture. I reckon the "great" thing about paying to shoot Cows,is that even a fhuqking Texan can "do" it. If someone spun you in a circle in a fhuqking phone booth,you'd not be able to get out less assistance. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to concoct any/all excuses you deem requisite,that'll "fix" your hilarious Stupidity and outright Dumbfhuqktitude. You are doing "great". Laughing!

I've never seen iron sights either.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Info on the double rifle,please.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow, I'm learning lots already. I never realized that putting your rifle and scope in a creek was that cool. I once did the same thing with a Benelli shotgun when I managed to fall out of my own canoe,but didn't realize how trendy it would become.

Call me a f'n genius. No wait, Jeffo has that already covered in this thread.

Is this really about the Russians? Do they make good scopes?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Ah, a real question, in English no less!

.450/400 WJ Jefferys built in 1909.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You can't tell us that. This is the optics forum and rifle doesn't have a scope on it. Naughty. Naughty.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman

You can't tell us that. This is the optics forum and rifle doesn't have a scope on it. Naughty. Naughty.

Oops! My Bad! Off to the double rifle forum!! wink

(or maybe Schtick will D & T it for me, wrap it in tape, and put a Nighforce on it)

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Sweet!

I would love to own a double rifle in either a .470 or .500 NE. But,alas,I'll stay with my little ol' .460 Wby.

Sorry on the English part,have not learned how to speak/write gibberish. whistle grin

Last edited by elkhunternm; 06/07/17.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

This is the 'fire,after the first two comments the thread goes off topic. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, but it's OK to hijack your own thread. After Schtick has contaminated it, it's a do over.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup,he's like the turd in the punch bowl.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

This is the 'fire,after the first two comments the thread goes off topic. wink

Yeah. That's the first thing you learn here.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Doc,

This has always been the disfunctional forum. To add to my list of things you can learn here are:

- It's ok to leave your rifle and scope emersed in a stream as you take a photo of your trout.

Hilarious!!
I don't know if it is Napoleon complex, special kind of stupid or he's mad at the world because if his little nub.
but, Isn't there a pic of nub levitating over rocks while carrying a bear on his shoulders. Now that is bad ass! .... LMFAO!!

Last edited by Dre; 06/07/17.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah, but it's OK to hijack your own thread. After Schtick has contaminated it, it's a do over.

Consider the midget, as a Bizarro World Midas Touch. Instead of gold,one gets a big intestinal sculpture. He's great at buying PILES of junk rifles and scopes,and his imaginary hunting experience is just that, imaginary . He's been posting the same fish , bear, dinkdeet over and over and even other stuff he borrows from the internet.Classic, wannabe loser, who just happens to live in a beautiful place, where even an alcoholic midget can make it look like he's Mr. Outdoorsman. Edited to add and get back on topic, just do the reverse of what the Ward Cleaver Anti-Christ does and you'll be farting through silk

Last edited by jorgeI; 06/07/17.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Dre

Doc,

Hilarious!!
I don't know if it is Napoleon complex, special kind of stupid or he's mad at the world because if his little nub.
but, Isn't there a pic of nub levitating over rocks while carrying a bear on his shoulders. Now that is bad ass! .... LMFAO!!

Photo bucket let's me store images free. So saving this is-was worth every penny.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 06/07/17.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits next week I might give you some hints on seating projectiles perfectly ever time.

Oh and did shiester or hig get the "old" lady's pillow. Sad mfers LMFAO.
To fat to float in a boat for kelp feed bear.
What was the last blood sugar test #. In all seriousness be careful you will lose a foot to that crap.

Stay tuned this stock will see more blood than higs side of the bed. Lol

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 06/07/17.
Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
That my friend is worth every penny..... priceless
Probably going to think we like him. ....Definitely special kind of stupid.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Dre; 06/07/17.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Good GOD! That freekin bear has it's tongue in Larry's ear! Is this connected to the divorce rumors???

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I didn't know they made boots that small. What's that, a size 4 maybe?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh phuque, Larry shockey is all worried and horned up about whatever everyone else is doin... and dumb don riding the shirt takes batting cleanup.... I swear dumb don would swollow Larry shockeys kids given the chance.....

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

All with a 30 yo Swarovski and 80 grain nosler bts @3650, if only for conversion.... quite a trifecta, a lifetime of Sitka inches.... grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Note the big turrets and stupid mq reticle, if only cause you need it!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That muley pic rocks Judman.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If only to horn liar Larry, Aka "boxer" up.... lmfao
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Judman; 06/07/17.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Those Montana bucks are pigs, only bucks I've seen bigger are okanagan bucks up north central Washington.... thanks btw

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Larry shockey, please tell me you've actually hunted something...... notice the turrets on the bow, wa otc Rosie's, hint
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Baby face assasin on his first trip to tucky, 257 Roy 100 hornadys back when you were whining about tsx or bust, you've seen bucks shuck off cup and core blah blah blah... poor dummy
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oooops, did somone say "hunt"??? Let alone bow "hunt ".... you'd think someone with a 6 month season, from velvet mode, through the rut to beach mode might want to "challenge " themselves, especially when they work 6 months a year, make $300,000 blah blah blah.... not lazy liar Larry shockey, nope she has to shoot for the moon!!!! Haha
[Linked Image]
Baby face assasin puttin the hunt, back in hunt!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pardon the photo quality, taking pics of pics... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Someone say something about scopes??? Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Congratulations?!?!?! Laughing.........

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No it's Laffin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Less is soooooo much more, toldjaso, blah blah phuqueing blah

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Am I the only one seeing the Dr. Evil resemblance?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Stop it, this is serious bidness!!! Swfa jap sourced garbage, controlled round fed [bleep] Schitt, and lowly hornies ive been killin with for 35 years... oh and 6.5 in "now" cool..... she simply caint make her mind up, it changes like a fart in the wind...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trust me, the diminutive Sitka buck is one tough bastard, weather in July in summer mode, or December in survival mode, they're tough!!!! Serious bidness, Sitka bucks are the new elk!!!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
And that just happened, bout like killin kelp fed bears.... 22 magnum flat hurts Schitt, note the rasco and tall turrets... Laffin
[Linked Image]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Trust me, the diminutive Sitka buck is one tough bastard, weather in July in summer mode, or December in survival mode, they're tough!!!! Serious bidness, Sitka bucks are the new elk!!!!! Haha

Elk what's that. LMFAO. Maybe once dumb don swallows he can tell of the ax and it's wonderful use to quarter said wapiti. Can make that up.
In Colorado knifes only cut don and warm butter. All while hig gently cups the nuts. 😘.

[bleep] things stand right in the road and I boat right on (buy). Lol.
[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey she's a empty nester rollin solo, the gash finally saw the light.... hint

Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Consider the midget, as a Bizarro World Midas Touch. Instead of gold,one gets a big intestinal sculpture. He's great at buying PILES of junk rifles and scopes,and his imaginary hunting experience is just that, imaginary . He's been posting the same fish , bear, dinkdeet over and over and even other stuff he borrows from the internet.Classic, wannabe loser, who just happens to live in a beautiful place, where even an alcoholic midget can make it look like he's Mr. Outdoorsman. Edited to add and get back on topic, just do the reverse of what the Ward Cleaver Anti-Christ does and you'll be farting through silk

Schtick and his various multiple personalities sure made your point about this forum in spades. You were right. Alternate universe. And to think this started off as a little bit of fun.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick little buddy. Wow, for a while there I thought the hogs ate you. Good to see you back and throwing bombs as usual. You know how I always try to help you out? Well, here's another one for you. You know how it is you just get caught up in the ole "I know you are but what am I?" flame throwing hissy fit? I know you do. Well, here you go. Just do that once or twice in the same thread and then go to another thread and tell the people there how dumb they are. I mean, you're just repeating yourself over and over in the same thread anyway saying the same things over and over. You know what I mean? Maximize your time and posts and do so on multiple threads. I know, I know, my pretend and imagination and do-nothing and lady parts, etc. I hope you are well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Thanks a lot Juddman! u spoked the hole. LMMFAO e

Last edited by fredIII; 06/08/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Mental illness unfolding right before our very eyes.

EPIC fall from grace.

Last edited by SamOlson; 06/08/17.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Man, you all opened the major can of whoop arse on ole stick!!!! ROFLMAO

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is too bad he ruins every thread he responds to.

I think he should be banned, he is not needed on here.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Epic [bleep]! Laughing?!?! Congratulations, little wieners!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Took a gut shot out of one of the pecker poles. Should burn mighty right.

Sugar tits here is to you wishing you could to.

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Wanted by the State of Alaska for Fish Molestation and Raping of Fish....

[Linked Image]

contact the AK Fish and Game Dept if you see this Gnome...

Height 4 ft 11 inches.

Bald Head

Beedy Eyes

Smells like Fish and BS...

Approach Cautiously Could be Dangerous or Drunk...

Responds to the name of Schmuck...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The only things you need to learn from these here fora is that all of my firearms and scopes are worth a fortune and are the very best a person can own (if you want to buy from me)... all of your firearms and scopes are absolute rubbish (if I should deign to purchase same from you).

And apparently the same goes when discussing who has what.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII

Photo bucket let's me store images free. So saving this is-was worth every penny.

[Linked Image]

You lot can laugh all you like but I would be pleased to hunt with the man, and I sure as heck do like to see pictures of hunting and fishing that I will never see in my lifetime.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I'm always pleased to hunt.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hear he will "guide" you. Though looking at the pic of a low tide beach, I'm thinking it ain't too tough.... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I hear he will "guide" you. Though looking at the pic of a low tide beach, I'm thinking it ain't too tough.... haha

Smart-arse comments and innuendo are pointless as I am not ever likely to meet the man...But I can tell you that I much prefer his posts to yours.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's great, usually the do nothing bowls of hound puke your buddy bitches about enjoy his, cause they're a bunch of donkeys..... keep dreaming about "adventures " and I'll keep killin. Best of luck!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That's great, usually the do nothing bowls of hound puke your buddy bitches about enjoy his, cause they're a bunch of donkeys..... keep dreaming about "adventures " and I'll keep killin. Best of luck!!! Grin

Have it your way, but for someone with a hard-on for Stick your posts look a lot like his.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
No hard on, we've done this dance for quite sometime, if ya don't like it, simply put me on ignore...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You are when I am logged in, and if you have been pursuing Stick for a long time you either have a crush or you think he has you beat.

Either way it is not interesting.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Quit reading and worrying about it then, phuqueing whinner..... gets real easy real fast.... hint

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Quit reading and worrying about it then, phuqueing whinner..... gets real easy real fast.... hint

Stick...is that you!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Right now is no time for a man crush.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Shhhhhhh

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well if you say so...you are the expert.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is this what you do with your wife? Last word?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Shhhhhh, sit back and learn, enjoy the pics of things you'll never do....haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Small wonder you have turned into the resident dickhead...have it your way and feel free with the gayblade thing.

Bye.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's Saturday go do something... I'm actually getting paid right now, I know I know it just isn't fair!!! Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I've seen this come up before and it looks like you still aren't comfortable with admitting it, but if you genuinely don't privately accept that you have a man crush on Stick you have your head in the sand.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Mental illness unfolding right before our very eyes.

Hopefully, someone in Judman's circle steps up and does the right thing.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Aallah has spoken, you poor dumb idiots..... keep drinking that kool aide....

I'll keep on keepin on without being a kchunt, unless they got er coming... grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Oh and go phuque yourself add..... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Because RickBin has Schtick on a daily post limit, he has multiple personalities- all objectionable.

Too bad he's such a waste of humanity because he owns some good stuff and potentially be a good resource. As it is, he remains comic relief at best and timid low self esteem reprobate at worse.
(Since Schtick probably hasn't the education to comprehend that, I help him in all his forms. Reprobate = Phouctard)😉

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is curious, is it a pre requezet to be a kchunt to live in Alaska???

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Haha he owns a house on a Indian res, 3 worn out boat worth a couple grand, buncha junk crf rifles with jap sourced crap on em..... oh and he's fresh out of a wife..... Laffin

Last edited by Judman; 06/10/17.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Coloured tape is cheaper than inserts.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
View from the Rez palace last Friday?

[Linked Image]

I went to change irrigation water at 5 AM this morning and things were just winding down.

It is a trip 24/7/365.

Hour ago, drove down and shut one of the pumps off.

Party time now........

Stella!!!

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
They had this playing right before closing last night at the 'club'.

I think it's a signal or warning.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
TFF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They had this playing right before closing last night at the 'club'.

I think it's a signal or warning.

When you figure it out, I'm dying to know.

I'd also love to hear more about the "club".

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sam:

What are you growing ? That is a very nice brew, but for most farmers a foreign, way too high priced luxury. You will not find one of those in
my small town bar.

I have been a Budweiser barley grower, up here in ND, we are the leading barley state.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Kingston, it's exclusive, that's all I will say publicly.........

Farm, love the skunk beer!

It's a damn desert here.

Currently watering corn and hay barley. Alfalfa is all done.

Driest spring in 30 years.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Polish Falcons, eh.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Buzzards.

Off the same album.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is that one of those self cleaning screens on your suction box? If so, did you fabricate it or is it a commercial unit? The pontoons look like they're made from old irrigation pipe.

Those grade 8 bolts on that butterfly valve are a bit overkill. We use Grade 2's.

smile

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
River Screen out of Kansas.

http://riverscreen.com/

They work great until a stick floats in and binds up the screen.

Should be EPA(or whoever) compliant with the pallid sturgeon recovery.

I have never noticed the marks on the valve bolts.....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kingston, it's exclusive, that's all I will say publicly.........

Farm, love the skunk beer!

It's a damn desert here.

Currently watering corn and hay barley. Alfalfa is all done.

Driest spring in 30 years.

We can sure use some rain here also in ND. The crop is just hanging on in some areas.

I don't play favorites, right now I am enjoying a Guiness Rye Pale ale.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Getting back on track with OPs intent . . . we could add:

1) Leupold's suck
2) NF, SWFA and Vortex scopes are the shizzle

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What were the fhuqking "odds"...that the Paper Hat Brigade ain't turned a fhuqking lick? I am VERY "surprised". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Also VERY "surprising",that The CLUELESS Kchunts also "forgot" about their "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and are lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Groovin' on the Whine(s),fresh Excuse(s) and rattlin' pom-pom's from the Couchbound Kchunt Crowd. At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within The Do NOTHING Gang's "means"...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

Why is it that every great picture,was plagiarized outta my album(s)...that too is VERY "surprising". Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Laughing!

Funnier than fhuqk,that Whining Kchunts reliably get horned up over some tongue. Now you CLUELESS Fhuqks can say you've "seen" one. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or two...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk,that the ONLY thing you Whining Kchunts can "do"...is Whine.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's Snickers Season...for another week or 10 days. Haven't seen many more than hunnerts. Hint. Diggin' the 35mm ART and flingin' flash around via 1D MK4. Yep...Google it and nod your heads again. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have only puked (2) Reupold's thus far this week.

Keep telling yourselves that you "could too"...if only because everyone "knows" a Cutter.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!...................

(Addendum for '22)

All new to me.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Funnier than fhuqk,that Whining Kchunts reliably get horned up over some tongue.

How's about some REAL horn with some tongue?

[Linked Image]

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WiFowler
Getting back on track with OPs intent . . . we could add:

1) Leupold's suck
2) NF, SWFA and Vortex scopes are the shizzle

Thank you for getting it back on track

G
GRF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
elkhunternm; i like that rifle (mainly because I have one in .17HMR with a different leupold that does not suck). Works great on the Richardson ground squirrels, tree rats and feral cats.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Thanks GRF. The .17 HMR works pretty well on cottontail and jackrabbits too. wink
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (2003and2013, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,328 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,109
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.