Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If a non shooter were to hang out here, they might come to these conclusions. smile smile

If you don't use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

If you use German glass - you'll burn in Hell

Austrian glass is better, but don't tell the Germans because they invented scope Hell

If you use Leopold - you won't burn in Hell, but nobody is impressed. Kinda like having a 5 1/2" schwantz. "I'm sure it does the job just fine, but so what?"

If you don't use a scope with a 30mm tube, then you will burn in Hell for not having enough adjustment

If you think that tube diameter is all that important - you will burn in Hell

Anyone who can't use Mil Dot - you should burn in Hell

Post and crosshairs are fine for a little deer rifle, but you need to spend weekends in Hell because you live in the 1950's

If you have an illuminated reticle, you are gay and should burn in Hell

If you don't have an illuminated reticle, then you live in the 1950's and need to go to Hell on weekends with the P & C guys.

All Tasco, Simmons, etc. scopes are worthless trash not even fit for Hell - except the ones made in Japan that have been in use for 20 -30 years without any issues at all. They are anomolies which prevents scope infidels from getting German glass and obtaining 72 virgins in paradise

If you don't use a 16 x 1000 "Tactical scope - you should burn in Hell

If your scope does not have multiple knobs that 2" tall and fun to spin - prepare for Hell.

Any Objective less than 50 mm must be explained or off to Hell.

Fixed power scope - 1950's Hell

Scopes that retail for more than $1500 are Hell proof. They still break, but you won't burn in Hell if they do.

Did I miss anything?

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
My cousin's wife's nephew aunt sister brother in law in the SEAL Ranger Battalion SF Delta squad swears-by...

If I told you how I came by the information about the (fill-in-the-blank), NSA would be calling...

You don't argee with me, you're stupid...and will burn in Hell...

Where's TAK?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not all cyber bullies are in their teens?

There are lots of close-minded people who are so arrogant as to truly believe that their way is the only way?

Rude behavior is common?

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AH64guy
My cousin's wife's nephew aunt sister brother in law in the SEAL Ranger Battalion SF Delta squad swears-by...

If I told you how I came by the information about the (fill-in-the-blank), NSA would be calling...

You don't agree with me, you're stupid...and will burn in Hell...

Where's TAK?

Oh, forgot about the distant relative in law with 40,000 confirmed kills as a Marine sniper. He can dial a shooting solution to a falling meteor.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If you're binocular doesn't say Zeiss, Leica, or Swarovski, you can't see squat. There is no way in hades' that a $600 glass can see and do everything a $2000 glass can do.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Fabulous observation! I probably won't kill anything with my poor Leupold VX-3's either.

TBS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well lets see!
50mm objective - check
30mm tube -- check
Turrets -- check
Mil-dot -- check
$1500.00 dollars -- real close but no cigar! pergatory for me
German -- no check, but Japan so I'm not going to hell
No illuminated reticle -- hell on the weekends, pergatory the rest of the time!

Last edited by TBS; 05/17/17.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Hatari: Here is the most often repeated fallacy that I see the "know it all's" post here-on: No Leupold scope can/will provide a "full eye-box"!
This baseless and laughable rumor is repeated here so often that i fear some innocents will actually believe it.
Pretty good list you have already.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Fabulous observation! I probably won't kill anything with my poor Leupold VX-3's either.

Hmmm, Leupold will keep you out of Hell, but it's not a VX6, so you'll just be pitied.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
If you're binocular doesn't say Zeiss, Leica, or Swarovski, you can't see squat. There is no way in hades' that a $600 glass can see and do everything a $2000 glass can do.

Hell for you, but we knew that!! smile

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by hatari

All I have is a measly Meopta 8x42 Meostar bino, so where does that put me?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mathman

on Hell's doorstep? confused

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mathman

Limbo.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
you missed a helluvalot (and for that you will burn in Hell)

you failed to say anything good about old school Weavers and Redfields... so you are gonna burn in Hell fer sure til you fix that...

and how could you forget to mention the nuance of certain >>>insert name here<<< bases and rings that just look right on rifle "X" but not on rifle "Y"!!!

Last edited by Dogger; 05/17/17. Reason: added more reasons Hatari will burn in hell
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who has just one binocular?

Bushnells are better than Swarovskis, especially if hunting 1951 USAF Resolution Charts and broken off bits of dink antler.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I can still kill shyt with iron sights. Filled my buck tag with irons just last season. I think all you old geezers are blind as bats and probably aught not hunt at all for fear you'll shoot somebody's goat or jackass by mistake

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I can still kill shyt with iron sights. Filled my buck tag with irons just last season. I think all you old geezers are blind as bats and probably aught not hunt at all for fear you'll shoot somebody's goat or jackass by mistake

You're definitely going to hell.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I have 12 or 13 of the VX-3's. Where does that put me? Plus I have a bunch of old Redfield Accutrac scopes on AR's, 22's, 22 magnums. I'm scared to know!!!!!

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I'm going to Hell,cause I'm living in the 1950's as far as scopes are concerned.

Have two bino's,a Zeiss and the other a Steiner. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Open sights or your a weak lazy millennial.

Hathcock was my second cousins mothers nephew and he approves.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 32 33

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 163bc, 49 invisible), 2,240 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,606
Posts18,454,857
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.