W
Blackheart GFY you are the biggest cock sucker on the fire☠️

Molon Labe
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You're a condescending little has been KKkunt and rost would drown in a rainstorm with his nose in the air all the time like it is.

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Big talk for a [bleep] from New York😜 You voted for Hillary now doubt🤣 As Deflave would say to [bleep] like u. GFY.. The best fun you have had in your sick little world👏😁😎😕😡👹

Molon Labe
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Oh I forgot, you're stupid too. Been taking lessons from stick by the looks of that incomprehensible, inbred hillbilly pig latin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
I am sure blackheart you know real poachers, this guy killed over 1000 deer in the years I knew him, but I am sure you know someone w/ more kills.. you always do...

GFY you rotten little prick. I know one who killed 14 in a weekend a couple years ago with a 17 HMR. Poaching is a family tradition passed down from generation to generation around here. I've lived here all my life so yeah, I've known a bunch. In fact, there's a whole family that's well known for their poaching just up the road from me here. My ex's father, grandfather and uncles were all pretty active in it too. Like it or not, it's a pretty accepted practice in some rural areas and this area has been well known for it for a long time.
Stay the hell out of my woods you worthless dickhead.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
14 in a weekend should be under the jail. I'd hate to catch someone like that, I ain't sure how I'd handle a situation like that.
I got to know him through work years ago. Always cheerful and willing and eager to help out a friend. Moreso than anyone else I've ever known. Hadn't known him long when I remarked that I had to go pick up a wishing well after work that I'd bought as a birthday present for my wife. The problem being, it was a big one and heavy and the guy I bought it from was in a wheelchair and couldn't help me load it. He instantly said he was free after work and would be glad to help. Absolutely refused to take any payment for it. Another time he quickly offered to come on a weekend and help me build a split rail fence along my driveway, again "you don't need to pay me for it, we're friends" came out as fast as the offer. He lives about 50 miles North of me and doesn't do any of his poaching near here so it frankly doesn't bother me a bit. Then again, I was born and raised and have lived with and around a bunch of poor, backwoods, hillbilly poachers all my life so it's nothing new or out of the ordinary to me.Most of them have been damn nice folks.
Poachers are criminals, plain and simple. If he's killing that many deer, he ain't eating that meat, he's selling it. Criminals need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JGRaider
You sure paint with a broad brush there rost. I once helped cull whitetail does from a place that had 300 to kill, according to TP&W biologists under their MLD program. I actually killed 11 in one day, 17 in that 2 day weekend. The Hunters for the Hungry program took them all and was glad to get them, as they had willing and eager recipients for the meat. I don't see much wrong with that.

I do believe most anyone would understand my meaning in this post was 14 deer illegally without tags.... and likely out of season and at night...

I guided for years on a place where we had to shoot over 300 whitetail a season... I know exactly what you mean and my intent was not discussing legal harvest, that was not what we were discussing.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gophergunner
14 in a weekend should be under the jail. I'd hate to catch someone like that, I ain't sure how I'd handle a situation like that.
I got to know him through work years ago. Always cheerful and willing and eager to help out a friend. Moreso than anyone else I've ever known. Hadn't known him long when I remarked that I had to go pick up a wishing well after work that I'd bought as a birthday present for my wife. The problem being, it was a big one and heavy and the guy I bought it from was in a wheelchair and couldn't help me load it. He instantly said he was free after work and would be glad to help. Absolutely refused to take any payment for it. Another time he quickly offered to come on a weekend and help me build a split rail fence along my driveway, again "you don't need to pay me for it, we're friends" came out as fast as the offer. He lives about 50 miles North of me and doesn't do any of his poaching near here so it frankly doesn't bother me a bit. Then again, I was born and raised and have lived with and around a bunch of poor, backwoods, hillbilly poachers all my life so it's nothing new or out of the ordinary to me.Most of them have been damn nice folks.
Poachers are criminals, plain and simple. If he's killing that many deer, he ain't eating that meat, he's selling it. Criminals need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Ahh yes another sanctimonious clueless azzhole with reading comprehension disabilities. I know the guy very well and he isn't selling them. Now go fu^ck yourself silly today sport.

Last edited by Blackheart; 06/03/17.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
I am sure blackheart you know real poachers, this guy killed over 1000 deer in the years I knew him, but I am sure you know someone w/ more kills.. you always do...

GFY you rotten little prick. I know one who killed 14 in a weekend a couple years ago with a 17 HMR. Poaching is a family tradition passed down from generation to generation around here. I've lived here all my life so yeah, I've known a bunch. In fact, there's a whole family that's well known for their poaching just up the road from me here. My ex's father, grandfather and uncles were all pretty active in it too. Like it or not, it's a pretty accepted practice in some rural areas and this area has been well known for it for a long time.
Gosh who ya talkin to there gopher KKKkunt ? Me or that Wyoming azzhole who knows a guy that poached over 1000 deer in the years he knew him ? You must really hate the Amish. Those folks just plain don't believe in game laws. As for me, I just don't worry much about poachers. They've been around here all my life yet there've still always been some deer left for me come season.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by SCGunNut
Having way more centerfire rifles than I "need", each season I pick out between 6-10 or so rifles that I want to carry. Some are trusted old companions, some are recent additions. Some I've had for years and have just never killed anything with them. There are several in my safe that I don't consider "deer rifles" but still want to kill a deer with them. Two that come to mind are a Marlin .25-20 that I've had for years and a Marlin 62 .30 Carbine. I'd really like to bust a doe or two with them. I have a couple spots in mind for ground blinds where I wouldn't have to shoot past 50 yards and would only take sure lung shots. I'm thinking the 75 gr Speer loaded fast (around 2000 fps) would suffice in the .25-20, and the .30 shoots the Hornady 110 gr FTX very well. You got any "stunt shooting" planned this year?

I should take a deer with my 22 Hornet this year.

Trump Won!
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
You sure paint with a broad brush there rost. I once helped cull whitetail does from a place that had 300 to kill, according to TP&W biologists under their MLD program. I actually killed 11 in one day, 17 in that 2 day weekend. The Hunters for the Hungry program took them all and was glad to get them, as they had willing and eager recipients for the meat. I don't see much wrong with that.

I do believe most anyone would understand my meaning in this post was 14 deer illegally without tags.... and likely out of season and at night...

I guided for years on a place where we had to shoot over 300 whitetail a season... I know exactly what you mean and my intent was not discussing legal harvest, that was not what we were discussing.

Sorry, I obviously misunderstood. I agree with you completely under that premise, and that BH is a miserable person.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[quote=WyoCoyoteHunter]I am sure blackheart you know real poachers, this guy killed over 1000 deer in the years I knew him, but I am sure you know someone w/ more kills.. you always do...

Gosh who ya talkin to there gopher KKKkunt ? Me or that Wyoming azzhole who knows a guy that poached over 1000 deer in the years he knew him ? You must really hate the Amish. Those folks just plain don't believe in game laws. As for me, I just don't worry much about poachers. They've been around here all my life yet there've still always been some deer left for me come season.
[/quoteLaffin'. Yet another worthles POS computer commando.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
its always interesting to read the first and last posts of a thread first. sunshine to schit storm.

My diploma is a DD214
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've seen pics of your fat, goofy lookin old azz. Who do you think you're kiddin' with your "worthless POS computer commando" schpeel ? You dumb sons of bitches start this shyt and then whine about it like a bunch of little girls when you get it back. All I did was say I know some folks who poach and kill deer with a .17HMR. Big deal. that mouthy little douchebag from Wyoming said he's known one for years that poached over 1000 and you hypocritical azzholes jump on me ? Some of the dumbest mother f^ckers I've ever run across anywhere on here. If I ever did run across a mouthy little fat bastard like you giving me shyt in the woods I'd bitch slap him so hard he'd be the only guy in heaven scooting around in a wheelchair.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Easy solution azzhole-don't let the door hit you in the azz.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rem141r
its always interesting to read the first and last posts of a thread first. sunshine to schit storm.

No sh*t. Sorry I started it. This place amazes me sometimes. It kind of confirms on a miniscule level that the human race is doomed. Sad....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Always the same common denominator.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nothing fancy just a 243 100 grain core-lok through the heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HTDUCK
Taking a Garand to the stand with me.

That's one of my planned "stunt shooting" things...... Just substitute a 150 gr. Accubond on my usual 150 gr. FMJ load ... One of my late uncles carried an M-1 in WWII in the latter stages of the Pacific theater as a young marine. I brought mine over to show it to him a couple years before he passed. He hadn't seen one in person since his discharge after the war and he spoke highly of them. Then we discussed the .30-06 it chambered and he thought it would be neat for me to get a deer with it. So this coming season I'm gonna give it a go in his memory.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,109
Posts18,464,293
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.