Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Note: Tried to post pix to photobucket today & cant seem to get them to upload, but working on pix.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been liquidating an estate of reloading stuff, and have mostly plowed through all the small stuff. Now, i am coming to the big stuff....and before I get into details, some info on this stuff...

This was part of the estate of a friend who owned a reloading shop & had a pretty good cast bullet business...he passed away a few years ago & this stuff has been in storage since then. I hauled all of the stuff to my place last fall & it is sitting here in my warehouse in Tulsa, Ok. I cast a few bullets now & then, but have no desire to start doing it large scale.

This stuff is heavy, so shipping is not an option...you pick it up and haul, and bring strong backs, it weighs a ton (literally), so plan accordingly. Payment by good old folding green cash, face to face. As for trades, might consider working something out for trades of nice rimfires & small bore centerfires. (Cooper, Kimber, Anschutz, etc. ).

I WILL NOT PIECEMEAL THIS STUFF OUT OR SELL MOULDS SEPERATELY, don't have time to run a hundred small auctions. It isn't eating much sitting here, so not very interested in lowball offers to sell it quickly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I have a big commercial bullet casting machine by Magma Engineering, which I think is an earlier version of this one:
http://www.magmaengineering.com/magma-mark-8-bullet-master/

also 2 of these.....also looks like there may be some more spare parts for them as well...
http://www.magmaengineering.com/master-caster/

also have somewhere between 150-175 moulds for the magma casters...
http://www.magmaengineering.com/magma-custom-bullet-molds/

also have one of these:
http://www.magmaengineering.com/lube-master/

also, have a case that has a lot of red bullet lube sticks for the sizer....and, dozens of bullet feed tubes, and more. And a spare drive motor for it.

and, several large 40-lb smelting pots, lots of ingot moulds, dozens of single, double, and six cavity moulds, and more. I'll even give you the warehouse rack this stuff is stacked on it you want it.

===================================================
Current replacement of this stuff when buying new is pretty high if you were buying all of it new...new Magma moulds alone are now $95 EACH, and the ones I have would cost over $15K to replace.

SELLING ALL STUFF AS ONE LOT, $5500 or best reasonable offer......email me at fyrepowrx @ yahoo DOT com if you wanna come see it. I'll be adding more pix over the next week, soon as I can make photobucket work.........
Have no info on technical questions about this stuff, for that you may want to call Magma Engineering who made this stuff.

============================================================

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll take the lot!

R
R
Seconds, Email sent

F
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by lkydvl
I'll take the lot!

Done deal......will PM details...

Readr1, you're next in line. Thanks!

============================================================

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wow...that was the bullet casting deal of the decade!!!

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

420 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 38 invisible), 1,988 guests, and 1,096 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,746
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.