Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
rem141r Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
doing jury selection in pittsburgh now for a trial in philly area. my prediction is he will get off.

My diploma is a DD214
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd like to head down, and do a drive-by Jello shooting...he's a POS

R
rem141r Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
give him some nappy pills and toss him in the joint with rufus the three legged man beast

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
who cares....nbn

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
In my mind, the jury is still out

Cosby was America's darling, especially that of the snowflake brigade. Then he dared speak the truth concerning the plight of the inner city Black. And suddenly women started coming out of the woodwork like roaches, making accusations about events sometime decades in the past.

Where have all these victims been for the last thirty years? Why is it convenient to speak up after Cosby starts delivering a conservative message?

Just a couple questions I would need answered before I threw a noose over the guy's neck.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
well after having a couple black friends i went out of my way to help, then getting back stabbed by them, i have no trust for them anymore.

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
rem141r Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
so far 2 white women and 3 white men picked. i'll bet the majority of the rest are black. cos is playing it up. walking with a cane, acting blind and deaf.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
He walks

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Not idea but I'd hate to be him. I bet all the other "entertainers" that have done the same or worse as Cosby are really shakin' in their boots now too!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I'm saying hung jury!

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hanco
He walks

I read some about the case. She went to his house after 9:00 PM. Told him she "felt tense" so he went upstairs, got some pills, and gave them to her. She willingly took them. What happened after that no one but those two knows but add those facts to the best lawyers money can buy and he walks.

That plus she waited a year to report it so there's no toxicology evidence.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm going to guess "guilty" on something. Maybe not the big charges, but something.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I do not know what will happen with this case, but I will say that in Hollywood, there is no shortage whatsoever of young women who will do anything to get into the flicks or teevee. The male stars have absolutely NO problem with the pretty young women jumping in the sack with them. Anything for a part in a flick or teevee show.

These young women have ALWAYS been a part of show business and nothing has changed since movies began making stars of men and women many years ago.

The women are called "star fuggars" and everyday, new ones arrive in Hollywood to "get into movies." Jumping in the sack with the stars is/was standard. And stars drugging pretty young wannabees isn't necessary. The girls will hit the sack with a star of their own free will.

LATER, if nothing come of it, a girl might scream "Rape!," but it is very, very, very hard to prove.

Just my take on the situation. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
He walks

IMO, he should.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He Shuffles.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
I do not know what will happen with this case, but I will say that in Hollywood, there is no shortage whatsoever of young women who will do anything to get into the flicks or teevee. The male stars have absolutely NO problem with the pretty young women jumping in the sack with them. Anything for a part in a flick or teevee show.

These young women have ALWAYS been a part of show business and nothing has changed since movies began making stars of men and women many years ago.

The women are called "star fuggars" and everyday, new ones arrive in Hollwood to "get into movies." Jumping in the sack with the stars is/was standard. And stars drugging pretty young wannabees isn't necessary. The girls will hit the sack with a star of their own free will.

LATER, if nothing come of it, a girl might scream "Rape!," but it is very, very, very hard to prove.

Just my take on the situation. wink

L.W.

True
But most were not drugged into unconscious.
I think he will and should do time.

NRA Patron
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
shuck and jive

Old 300
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
from Hero to Zero in no time.

P.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Most of these women are happily married with children, they gain nothing but ridicule and judgement by exposing Cosby...there is no financial gain, no movie, no pay-off, no book...and they don't need the money, some of them are very wealthy. Why would they lie, they lose far more than they gain. A total of 60 women have come forward, 33 are pressing charges...all the way back to the 1960's...and yet he walked, after admitting giving drugs but "consensual" sex ?

I hope he fries, he's a conceited jerk-off with a bad attitude...as far as I'm concerned he's guilty as hell, hope he spends his last days in jail wearing orange.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Nebraska
Not idea but I'd hate to be him. I bet all the other "entertainers" that have done the same or worse as Cosby are really shakin' in their boots now too!!

Worse? You want to explain. Feeding young ladies alcohol and drugs. Knocking them out and screwing their eyeballs out. Sure, one came forward and then a bunch of girls he helped out wanted to screw him over for the pure fun of it? Is that it?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
170 members (444Matt, 32_20fan, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 1minute, 300_savage, 23 invisible), 1,992 guests, and 959 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,726
Posts18,400,648
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.