Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
RDW Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
FOX is covering the President and First Lady's trip to Israel and Saudi Arabia....MSMBC talking heads are probing each other deeply to dream up answers about Russia and playing SNL skits.

Dave

GB1

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Gee, what a surprise!

Retired cat herder.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I watched a few minutes of CNN yesterday.
It seemed all the rage there was about the fact that FNC was not #1 in Prime Time during sweeps.
This was NEWS as far as they were concerned.

FJB & FJT
A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
Why would anyone still be watching CNN or MSNBC? I grew tired of their constant liberal whining drivel some time ago and have actually deleted them from my TV menu. They stopped reporting any news and simply became propaganda arms of the so called "liberal intelligentsia" years ago. I use the term "so called" because the terms liberal and intelligence are seldom used in the same context.

.280 AI Fan

"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts" Will Rogers

"A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" Unknown

Trump 2024!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I do not watch them at all. Sickening to me.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Raeford
It seemed all the rage there was about the fact that FNC was not #1 in Prime Time during sweeps.

"A Perfect Storm
It is becoming clearer each day that the absence of the O’Reilly Factor from Fox News’s prime time schedule is quickly and ominously having a disastrous domino effect on the entire network’s evening ratings, and on the popularity of many of the channel’s non-prime time programs, as well. O’Reilly’s consistent #1 ranking at 8 PM provided the strong lead in that helped to keep the 9 and 10 PM FNC programming hours at or near the top of the cable news rankings."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...he_future_looks_bleak.html#ixzz4hoyySXEU

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I never watch those liberal POS.

The foundation for old age is good memories.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

"A Perfect Storm
It is becoming clearer each day that the absence of the O’Reilly Factor from Fox News’s prime time schedule is quickly and ominously having a disastrous domino effect on the entire network’s evening ratings, and on the popularity of many of the channel’s non-prime time programs, as well. O’Reilly’s consistent #1 ranking at 8 PM provided the strong lead in that helped to keep the 9 and 10 PM FNC programming hours at or near the top of the cable news rankings."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...he_future_looks_bleak.html#ixzz4hoyySXEU

Pretty much nailed it. Fox is surely regretting that mistake. The lefties scored a big victory on that one.

Heaven has a wall, a gate and strict immigration policy.

Hell has open borders.

Let that sink in.....

I Live for Opening Day!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RDW
FOX is covering the President and First Lady's trip to Israel and Saudi Arabia....MSMBC talking heads are probing each other deeply to dream up answers about Russia and playing SNL skits.

and yet MSNBC is leading the cable news pack after 17 years of Fox domination. The liberals and activists, aided by stupidity and hubris from folks like O'Reiley and the Murdoch boys, has really shut down Conservative media.

Sam......

21 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Television, by and large, is a liberal indoctrination machine. It's not just the news, but almost every TV show insidiously slips in their liberal agenda through words and deeds of the actors, and putting certain types of people (Blacks, Women) in situations having constant incredible success, and/or basically rewriting history where that's not possible---with them in the background having some major impact that no one knew about---until now, of course. If you watch TV long enough, most people will come to believe what they keep hearing as the truth. Not knocking Blacks or Women, but the truth about anyone is far from the fictionalized brilliance witnessed daily.

"Never force anything, just get a bigger hammer".
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Ackleyman
Why would anyone still be watching CNN or MSNBC? I grew tired of their constant liberal whining drivel some time ago and have actually deleted them from my TV menu. They stopped reporting any news and simply became propaganda arms of the so called "liberal intelligentsia" years ago. I use the term "so called" because the terms liberal and intelligence are seldom used in the same context.

Two reasons:
1. Commercials[they aren't always synced]
2. Occasionally I need to LOL

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

"A Perfect Storm

No, no, no. You got it all wrong. According to many deep thinking long term strategists on here, O'Reilly is a pretentious POS and needed to go. Good riddance they say. I can't wait until Rachel Maddow is now the leading queen of evening news. She is the epitome of common sense conservatism. crazy But hey, at least we got rid of that know it all O'Reilly and felt better for a day.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I don't GAF about the ratings.
I just thought it quite humorous that this was 'news'.
FNC has lost three leaders in their segments 7PM 8PM 9PM over the past 6 months.
Does not matter to me, if I'm watching 'news' beyond local, it will be FNC/FB
I may give the 'other' a minute here or there during commercials, but never actually watch for any extended length of time.
I will not however ever tune to AC or RM[not even for a minute during FNC commercials].

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They're all full of chit, all pushing an agenda based on demographic base viewers...if you want the truth, get the facts and figure it yourself...or keep drinking the Koolaide.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

"A Perfect Storm

No, no, no. You got it all wrong. According to many deep thinking long term strategists on here, O'Reilly is a pretentious POS and needed to go. Good riddance they say. I can't wait until Rachel Maddow is now the leading queen of evening news. She is the epitome of common sense conservatism. crazy But hey, at least we got rid of that know it all O'Reilly and felt better for a day.

I like Tucker, but it may take him awhile to grow into Bill's shoes.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TV is just BS in general. Going on three years without it at my house and no problems. Pick and choose programming online and dodge the brainwashing......

Now with even more aplomb

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

695 members (12344mag, 1234, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 72 invisible), 3,037 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,267
Posts18,467,209
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.