Page 29 of 165 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 164 165
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Leroy, its plain to see that you are a really sharp guy.

As a bag of hammers...

He's a genius in his mind, jorge, as are all snowflakes including Jell0. Im just giving him the chance to prove it. wink

My money says he's a chickenchitt.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/22/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Apparently these (Fidget) Spinners are quite popular with snowflakes, various nervous types, and the self-described "near super human" element.

They even come customized in your favorite motif.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And the link: Pathological

Going through that thread was a good laugh, the time line between that thread and this thread it looks like some finally have learned about Jeff.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Matt Flynn is in a world of shït, and his request for immunity makes more sense with every passing moment. He's one of the linchpins to this whole affair.

Of course I could be wrong. Who wants to bet me a box of bullets now?

If you guys had faith in your take on this stuff you'd be all over that bet. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/house-oversight-committee-flynn-letter/index.html

I'll bet you 10 boxes of bullets that Matt Flynn had absolutely no conversations with Russians, not even 1.

1 box of opened bullets is worth more than 10 sealed boxes. 😉

Think the little weasel will back out claiming PTSD?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jeff,

Seriously I'm very concerned about you, you need to get back to the Doc ASAP, you may still have a concussion.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
12344, you need to tighten up the parameters of that offer... unless you just want to send me the 10 boxes tomorrow? Midway has my favorite LR bullets in stock so if that's what you want to do, let me know. Otherwise, make an offer that's not retarded on the face of it... since we already know Flynn talked to the Russians as a matter of record.

I didn't say I'd take just any harebrained bet y'all cooked up, either. I said box of bullets that collusion is shown before the '18 midterms (that's a summary, we'll tighten up terms if we bet).... THAT'S the bet Jorge weaseled out of.

Looks like Comey isn't testifying Wednesday after all. He wants to talk with Mueller before testifying publically. My guess? Mueller wants just a little more time before initiating the shït/fan protocol onto Mr. Trump, and what Comey would've said, would've done so.

But, I could be wrong. I mean I doubt it, but anything is possible. grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
12344, you need to tighten up the parameters of that offer... unless you just want to send me the 10 boxes tomorrow? Midway has my favorite LR bullets in stock so if that's what you want to do, let me know. Otherwise, make an offer that's not retarded on the face of it... since we already know Flynn talked to the Russians as a matter of record.

I didn't say I'd take just any harebrained bet y'all cooked up, either. I said box of bullets that collusion is shown before the '18 midterms (that's a summary, we'll tighten up terms if we bet).... THAT'S the bet Jorge weaseled out of.

Looks like Comey isn't testifying Wednesday after all. He wants to talk with Mueller before testifying publically. My guess? Mueller wants just a little more time before initiating the shït/fan protocol onto Mr. Trump, and what Comey would've said, would've done so.

12344mag, take the bet before the retard pulls his head out of his ass for air. I'd take it but the retard won't make a bet with me.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by add
lol, who was in charge of the lighting?

Spielberg?

[Linked Image]

WTF is this witchcraft? We all know Trump is retarded but what's with the glowing ball and the genie next to him with the towel on his head?

He actually said on camera to Netanyahu that he just came from the middle east. Um...retard...Israel is in the middle east.

Trump might have Down's Syndrome it appears.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Matt Flynn is in a world of shït, and his request for immunity makes more sense with every passing moment. He's one of the linchpins to this whole affair.

If you guys had faith in your take on this stuff you'd be all over that bet. wink

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/house-oversight-committee-flynn-letter/index.html

I'll bet you 10 boxes of bullets that Matt Flynn had absolutely no conversations with Russians, not even 1.

The bet you offered is based on the below post on Matt Flynn being part of the Russian Collusion, Agreed?

Just to be clear,

If Matt Flynn had anything to do with any Russian collusion I owe you 10 boxes of bullets, If Matt Flynn is innocent of any collusion with the Russians you owe me 10 boxes of bullets. What kind of time frame would you like? I want to give youy plenty of time to save up your pennies.......

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

The bet you offered is based on the below post on Matt Flynn being part of the Russian Collusion, Agreed?

Just to be clear,

If Matt Flynn had anything to do with any Russian collusion I owe you 10 boxes of bullets, If Matt Flynn is innocent of any collusion with the Russians you owe me 10 boxes of bullets. What kind of time frame would you like? I want to give youy plenty of time to save up your pennies.......

Matt Flynn was a back-up QB in the NFL.. Retired General Michael Flynn is the traitor who will be executed for treason. Get you Flynn's straight.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Matt Flynn was a back-up QB in the NFL.. Retired General Michael Flynn is the traitor who will be executed for treason. Get you Flynn's straight.

You should direct that post to your fellow retard and butt buddy Jeff, who got it wrong in the first place with 12344 trying to capitalize on Jeff's stupidity. Then again, it's you and you're not real bright.

Executed for treason. That's a good one.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Think it will be a PTSD claim?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I said box of bullets that collusion is shown before the '18 midterms (that's a summary, we'll tighten up terms if we bet).... THAT'S the bet Jorge weaseled out of.

:

You should consider renting yourself an idiot to do the moderately simple thinking for you as it's obvious you can't handle it. Weasel? that is your purview not mine. I'll state it again, I'll wager 10:1 odds one currency or item (as in one box of bullets and I'll pay tenfold in case the ratio numbers frightened and confused you) as to your postulation above. Clear enough you dope smoking lying pussified moron? And speaking of "weaseling" I see you've ignored the several inks I've posted regarding your pathological prevarication syndrome.
But here, stick this up your orifice, you're good at that:
Comey memo

Last edited by jorgeI; 05/23/17.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
Unfortunately psychologists have watered down to the term PTSD to mean just about anything. You were spanked by your mama, you have PTSD, your parents divorced, you have PTSD, you lost an arm and leg in combat and wake up every night in a cold sweat, you have PTSD.

Seems almost every other one of my wife's cases one of the parties is suffering from PTSD. Only a few of those cases involve combat vets.

You fall off a ladder and you have PTSD.

Trump is your president and you have PTSD.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I'm betting Jello is Googling Matt Flynn and texting with Stargazer trying to get their message coherent. laugh They'll probably have proof before lunch that Matt Flynn is indeed a Russian operative. Now Putin's influencing the NFL. Nothing is sacred! laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

You find out what bullets 12344mag wants yet? You owe him 10 new boxes......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep,
JeffO has to pay up. Matt Flynn has nothing to do with this.

Stupid should hurt. Pay up Jeff

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Yep,
JeffO has to pay up. Matt Flynn has nothing to do with this.

Stupid should hurt. Pay up Jeff

This^^^^^
They don't even need to be 'pre-opened' as 12344mag can handle that task.

FJB & FJT
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[b][/b]
I'm betting Jello is Googling Matt Flynn and texting with Stargazer trying to get their message coherent. laugh They'll probably have proof before lunch that Matt Flynn is indeed a Russian operative. Now Putin's influencing the NFL. Nothing is sacred! laugh

That bastard, I knew it! There is NO way the Falcons could have blown that lead in the Super Bowl without Belechik and Brady colluding with Putin and the Russians.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by hatari
[b][/b]

That bastard, I knew it! There is NO way the Falcons could have blown that lead in the Super Bowl without Belechik and Brady colluding with Putin and the Russians.

Dang!! This whole conspiracy could be much wider than originally thought. How will the NFL contain it now that the Libs know. laugh CNN will be flaggig it by late afternoon.

Jello is a sleuth right here in our midst.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
Page 29 of 165 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 16 invisible), 1,674 guests, and 941 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.