Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
it is my understanding that dogs are not very well thought of in the muslim world.
that tells you everything you need to know about a muslim.

Whereas the Chinese love them, which should tell you all you need to know about the Chinese.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Really...dogs not terrorism...seriously!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JSTUART
it is my understanding that dogs are not very well thought of in the muslim world.

Whereas the Chinese love them, which should tell you all you need to know about the Chinese.

Yeah, but they love them in stir fry.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut

Yeah, but they love them in stir fry.

True.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
there is a program on netflicks called resurection filmed in 2015 and filmed for turkish t.v.
it is set historically about 1100ad when the mongols were on one side, the templars crussaders on the other side.
every single episode makes a point of the duty of a muslim to spread the word for world domination, and kill the non believer.
quite a few beheadings on the show, which was on public t.v.
of course you have the fountain of all knowlege, the holy man, and a lot of exprousing what it takes to be a good muslim.
The point i am making:
turkish t.v. 2015
world dominance
get rid of the non believers.
One of the guys in a lead role saying his day isn't complete unless he gets to cut up some non believers.
It gives you real insight into what they think, if you are stupid enough not to already understand it.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I heard a Labour party politician from Manchester on BBC Radio this morning say that they need to double down on being tolerant and welcoming after this and the worst thing that could happen would be to blame Islam and make Muslims feel unwelcome. Insanity.

Well...that is not my reaction or opinion, but then I am not a complete f-ing idiot either.

I live in north phoenix, where the 9/11 guys lived, one of them working in a gas station one street over.
There are several sources of infection around, as in several mosques.
one of which is where the nutjobs went that got shot in texas at the art exhibit.
I am reminded of this every time i go into costgo or sam's club and see all the women with the hijab head coverings on.
I saw one the other day completely covered in black.
yet that is diversity.
and I am not suppose to see a problem
they are not catholics.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I heard a Labour party politician from Manchester on BBC Radio this morning say that they need to double down on being tolerant and welcoming after this and the worst thing that could happen would be to blame Islam and make Muslims feel unwelcome. Insanity.

Well...that is not my reaction or opinion, but then I am not a complete f-ing idiot either.

I live in north phoenix, where the 9/11 guys lived, one of them working in a gas station one street over.
one of which is where the nutjobs went that got shot in texas at the art exhibit.
I am reminded of this every time i go into costgo or sam's club and see all the women with the hijab head coverings on.
yet that is diversity.
they are not catholics.

Simply put...the west hasn't woken up to the fact that the war has started without them.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For the most part, unlike the assertion made by Sally in the article above, nobody ever blames " the Muslim community for what has happened". They simply and honestly blame Muslim terrorists. It is not the anti-terrorists on the right who can't make a distinction, it is the people on the left who want to lump all Muslims into the same category, peace loving people. This is dishonest, disingenuous and will only lead to more deaths.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

yet that is diversity.
they are not catholics.

I saw one at the Kroger around the corner from my house the other day completely covered in black and wearing a burkha with just a slit for the eyes. Fuggers do not belong in Western lands.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

We're not talking about dog on a stick though.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Any "religion" that openly says they'll send their own kids in harm's way to become martyrs for the cause can't be dealt with conventionally. Nor can anyone who'll blow up children at a concert in the name of their "peaceful religion". Profiling, surveillance, and the like will only do so much. You have to eradicate the problem. Permanently.

As a god fearing man, I can't condone genocide. Targeted hits on a very large scale is another story. That or keep despots like Sadam Hussien in power. He kept his thumb in their eye socket for decades. Putting that genie back in the bottle may not be possible however.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Sound like the British security services have a lot of explaining to do about the bomber. From the "Daily Mail:"

"Last night it emerged he had only just returned from war-torn Libya before launching his horrific attack and was seen as the 'face of hate' among some neighbours.

British-born Abedi had spent time in a conflict zone - possibly Syria - before slaughtering 22 in a suicide bomb atrocity at Manchester Arena on Monday night, it has been claimed.

A friend of Abedi, a Mancunian of Libyan descent, said the attacker had returned from a three-week trip to Libya - also an ISIS hotbed - just days ago. He is understood to have made regular journeys to the North African country in recent years.

It was also claimed last night that he had travelled by train from London to Manchester on Monday in advance of the attack. This has raised suspicions that he may have met co-conspirators or been supplied with his explosive device and was effectively being used as a 'mule' by an as-yet-unidentified bombmaker.

French interior minister Gerard Collomb said this morning Abedi is believed to have travelled to Syria and had 'proven' links with ISIS.

Today, Labour's Khalid Mahmood told MailOnline the case of Abedi demonstrated the weakness of Britain's border check system and claimed border staff had been reduced by 50 per cent since 2010.

'We don't have and have never had secure borders,' he said. 'This is an individual who has come back with devastating effect.' Mr Mahmood said Mrs May had to 'take responsibility' for the border 'shambles' because she was Home Secretary for six years.

According to NBC, a senior US intelligence official said Abedi's family had warned police that he was 'dangerous'. He was identified after the attack by his bankcard and had used a 'big and sophisticated bomb' using materials not widely available in Britain.

And ... a senior US intelligence official claimed today that members of his own family had warned police that he was 'dangerous.' "

See:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4536624/Salman-Abedi-known-security-services-point.html

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like British security did about as good a job with this guy pre-attack as our own security folks did with the two losers who did the Boston Marathon bombing.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

yet that is diversity.
they are not catholics.

I saw one at the Kroger around the corner from my house the other day completely covered in black and wearing a burkha with just a slit for the eyes. Fuggers do not belong in Western lands.

several years ago i was at phoenix sky harbor international airport walking through the place and noticed the people emptying the trash containers. Dressed in full burka's with eye slits. okay. and they did install foot washing places at the airport so taxi drivers can wash their damn feet. I know that i am not the only one that sees the problem with this. We are at war, and have been, for a thousand years with islam. Not just radicals, but with the very belief system itself. You either see it, or you have blinders on.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I thought that the Chinese like cats and the Koreans like dogs.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I thought that the Chinese like cats and the Koreans like dogs.

Seen many dogs hanging around a Chinese neighbourhood lately?

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Sounds like British security did about as good a job with this guy pre-attack as our own security folks did with the two losers who did the Boston Marathon bombing.

True. But you think that maybe ...just maybe .... the various security services (who are so generously funded with tax dollars or pounds) would have learned something after Boston Marathon and other domestic bombings.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (Akhutr, 21, Algotguns, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 732 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,676
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.