Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by arkypete
Who in the hell is that homely critter.

Martha Raddaz. (SP ?)

She got badly roasted & criticized as a presidential debate moderator. Fu^cking airhead idiot.

MM

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skitish
We as a people need to be careful in this fight less we lose our honor and those things that make us Americans. I had a Catholic priest in a small town called Ben Li east of Pleiku tell me that when fighting monsters the biggest danger is becoming what you fight. He was right! When fighting a barbaric enemy that you cannot respect it is easy to stoop to their level and commit or condone the same type of atrocities against them.

Gen Mattis understands war and President Trump understands the need to keep these people out of our country. That is a better start than we have had for the last eight years.

You're right, we shouldn't arbitrarily kill innocent civilians, or their pets.

But we should systematically hunt down and kill every last sheep fugging bastard. And I imagine we could encourage their governments to be more proactive in going after them if we threatened massive asymmetric retaliation.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Make this filth feel as unwelcome and unwanted as possible. We shouldn't have to live among this crap. The communist bastards in this country that give them cover need their ass kicked as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The best way we could avoid an anti muslim backlash is to start going after the bad/worst ones full force. If they keep the lid on this thing long enough, it is going to blow the hell up.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The liberal [jell-o, nwa and ilk] is simply to stupid to realize [what] wants them dead.

Trump Won!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Their only hope is for the "moderate ones" to start doing great harm to those that espouse violence.
But that's not going to happen.
If they would publicly police their own and do so with vigor, maybe the non-Muslims of the world would believe that there is such a thing as a "peace loving Muslim."

Personally I don't believe in them.

"Moderate Muslims" are those that hold you down and "Radical Muslims" are the ones that cut off your head. But make no mistake about the fact that they are 100% on the same team and on the same side.

I had my first dealings with them in my 20s. I had more later, and in several places around the world. They can be easy to get along with in the cases where they think they are getting something from you, but that's the only time.
Other than that , they are the enemies of all that is decent.

Could I be wrong?
I don't think so, but if I am let them start to police up their own! If they don't you can be assured I am NOT wrong about them and their beliefs.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
As I keep saying, the hate goes back as far as the Holy Crusades.

If the killing was done by a virus, instead of Muslims, the government would be right on it.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Because so much of the Western world is now secular, there is a disconnect regarding a culture of religious zealots.

That there is a culture that has their god's blessing to exterminate all non believers is incomprehensible to many and you're labeled a bigoted to say it out loud.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah. Really liking UK's response. We're not rattled. We'll not be sidetracked. We'll carry on again tomorrow.

How about you've had your belly full of these murdering swine and are going to start hanging them the day after they're caught from light poles in the center of town at 12 noon.

How's that for bouncing back.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
We've seen our citizens murdered, our civil liberties stripped, our money wasted, our soldiers sent to war, all in the name of stopping terrorism. Apparently, taking lives/liberty/money from native citizens makes more sense to politicians than simply saying "no, you may not come here" , to folks from certain dangerous countries.

Think about it. We're supposed to change OUR way of life and give up OUR freedom, under the guise of not offending (and trying to protect ourselves from) some folks from the Middle East who apparently have some "right" to come and live here.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by arkypete
Who in the hell is that homely critter.

The enemy (now in plain site) to the West.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yeah. Really liking UK's response. We're not rattled. We'll not be sidetracked. We'll carry on again tomorrow.

How about you've had your belly full of these murdering swine and are going to start hanging them the day after they're caught from light poles in the center of town at 12 noon.

How's that for bouncing back.

I prefer they give them "the braveheart" treatment..... that, along with greasing them up with pig fat before they begin.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Round them up, move them out. Those that don't want to move, get a permanent place here.....in the ground. Some things.....animals, plants, people.....just aren't meant to live side by side. Oh yeah, I know that "they're not all like that", and that "most Muslims want to live in peace", and all the other crap the left tells about them and their "religion of love". It's all a pack of lies designed to cover up what they really are, and to help keep the liberal voter base intact, both here and abroad.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Religious suicidal terrorists?

Ask the Japanese.....

Its not about stooping to "their level", its about ending this crap.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Make this filth feel as unwelcome and unwanted as possible. We shouldn't have to live among this crap. The communist bastards in this country that give them cover need their ass kicked as well.

This.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The best way we could avoid an anti muslim backlash is to start going after the bad/worst ones full force. If they keep the lid on this thing long enough, it is going to blow the hell up.

That won't work. You have to keep them out of the West. If they're here, you have to either adopt Islam or live with this crap on a regular basis.

That's why the West worked so hard to rid itself of Islam over these past thousand years. It's also why they are being intentionally imported in recent decades, i.e., for the purpose of destroying the Christian West. Islam is being used as a weapon by Christ's earthly foes. It's not Islam that's bringing Islam into the West.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

Exactly.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One Brit's take....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

That won't work. You have to keep them out of the West. If they're here, you have to either adopt Islam or live with this crap on a regular basis.

That's why the West worked so hard to rid itself of Islam over these past thousand years. It's also why they are being intentionally imported in recent decades, i.e., for the purpose of destroying the Christian West. Islam is being used as a weapon by Christ's earthly foes. It's not Islam that's bringing Islam into the West.

Spot-on.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 2,631 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,283
Posts18,467,796
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.