T
crazy

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
The liberal media seems to love all but us conservatives.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Seems like the main concerns should be 1) stop importing Muslims into the West, and 2) get the Muslims already in the West to move back home.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Damn..that is one skanky looking Lieberal byatch.. frown
puke

It was Jerry "Mad Dog" Shriver (SFC E-7)who said:
"No, no, I've got them right where I want them -- surrounded from the inside."

http://www.macvsog.cc/1969.htm
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Putting it politely...f--k the ABC.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Seems like the main concerns should be 1) stop importing Muslims into the West, and 2) get the Muslims already in the West to move back home.

Exactly. Keep the cockroaches the hell out and send those here home, they don't belong in the West.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
But, but, it is about diversity---

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Good Lord, that woman is fugly. Stoopid too...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
WTF?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They really want to kill us. I'd say that's the real problem.

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Not only want to kill us, they are killing us. When are the do gooders going to smell the coffee?

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Raise high the black flag my children! I will kill the man who shows pity in his heart!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Every. Damn. Time.

A mangled pile of body parts is, apparently, preferable to the greater tragedy of the death of tolerance for 'diversity'.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
We as a people need to be careful in this fight less we lose our honor and those things that make us Americans. I had a Catholic priest in a small town called Ben Li east of Pleiku tell me that when fighting monsters the biggest danger is becoming what you fight. He was right! When fighting a barbaric enemy that you cannot respect it is easy to stoop to their level and commit or condone the same type of atrocities against them.

Gen Mattis understands war and President Trump understands the need to keep these people out of our country. That is a better start than we have had for the last eight years.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This blood is on the hands of the globalist cabal. They are the modern day Pharisees.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Gosh, I know that in the last 30 days, as a result of the more than 150 attacks, where more than a 1,000 were killed and over 900 injured, I try to remember that I must be careful not to make them mad..... or portray an Anti-muslim sentiment.....

Last edited by muffin; 05/23/17.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by skitish
We as a people need to be careful in this fight less we lose our honor and those things that make us Americans. I had a Catholic priest in a small town called Ben Li east of Pleiku tell me that when fighting monsters the biggest danger is becoming what you fight. He was right! When fighting a barbaric enemy that you cannot respect it is easy to stoop to their level and commit or condone the same type of atrocities against them.

Gen Mattis understands war and President Trump understands the need to keep these people out of our country. That is a better start than we have had for the last eight years.

I am not as honorable as you. To me, the honor lies in the restraint applied before the decision to make war. Once war was the only option left, I would make that war pure hell, for the enemy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fu^ck Marth Raddaz...................idiotic, stupid liberal azzhole that she is, & bring on the backlash starting right now, today, immediately.

UK's response is simply to say that they won't be intimidated & continue life as is...............................what a silly nilly crock of BS.

MM

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
crazy

Jesus Christ she looks like the crept keeper!

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Who in the hell is that homely critter.

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by arkypete

Martha Raddaz. (SP ?)

She got badly roasted & criticized as a presidential debate moderator. Fu^cking airhead idiot.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by skitish

You're right, we shouldn't arbitrarily kill innocent civilians, or their pets.

But we should systematically hunt down and kill every last sheep fugging bastard. And I imagine we could encourage their governments to be more proactive in going after them if we threatened massive asymmetric retaliation.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Make this filth feel as unwelcome and unwanted as possible. We shouldn't have to live among this crap. The communist bastards in this country that give them cover need their ass kicked as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The best way we could avoid an anti muslim backlash is to start going after the bad/worst ones full force. If they keep the lid on this thing long enough, it is going to blow the hell up.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The liberal [jell-o, nwa and ilk] is simply to stupid to realize [what] wants them dead.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Their only hope is for the "moderate ones" to start doing great harm to those that espouse violence.
But that's not going to happen.
If they would publicly police their own and do so with vigor, maybe the non-Muslims of the world would believe that there is such a thing as a "peace loving Muslim."

Personally I don't believe in them.

"Moderate Muslims" are those that hold you down and "Radical Muslims" are the ones that cut off your head. But make no mistake about the fact that they are 100% on the same team and on the same side.

I had my first dealings with them in my 20s. I had more later, and in several places around the world. They can be easy to get along with in the cases where they think they are getting something from you, but that's the only time.
Other than that , they are the enemies of all that is decent.

Could I be wrong?
I don't think so, but if I am let them start to police up their own! If they don't you can be assured I am NOT wrong about them and their beliefs.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
As I keep saying, the hate goes back as far as the Holy Crusades.

If the killing was done by a virus, instead of Muslims, the government would be right on it.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Because so much of the Western world is now secular, there is a disconnect regarding a culture of religious zealots.

That there is a culture that has their god's blessing to exterminate all non believers is incomprehensible to many and you're labeled a bigoted to say it out loud.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Yeah. Really liking UK's response. We're not rattled. We'll not be sidetracked. We'll carry on again tomorrow.

How about you've had your belly full of these murdering swine and are going to start hanging them the day after they're caught from light poles in the center of town at 12 noon.

How's that for bouncing back.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
We've seen our citizens murdered, our civil liberties stripped, our money wasted, our soldiers sent to war, all in the name of stopping terrorism. Apparently, taking lives/liberty/money from native citizens makes more sense to politicians than simply saying "no, you may not come here" , to folks from certain dangerous countries.

Think about it. We're supposed to change OUR way of life and give up OUR freedom, under the guise of not offending (and trying to protect ourselves from) some folks from the Middle East who apparently have some "right" to come and live here.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by arkypete

The enemy (now in plain site) to the West.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yeah. Really liking UK's response. We're not rattled. We'll not be sidetracked. We'll carry on again tomorrow.

How about you've had your belly full of these murdering swine and are going to start hanging them the day after they're caught from light poles in the center of town at 12 noon.

How's that for bouncing back.

I prefer they give them "the braveheart" treatment..... that, along with greasing them up with pig fat before they begin.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Round them up, move them out. Those that don't want to move, get a permanent place here.....in the ground. Some things.....animals, plants, people.....just aren't meant to live side by side. Oh yeah, I know that "they're not all like that", and that "most Muslims want to live in peace", and all the other crap the left tells about them and their "religion of love". It's all a pack of lies designed to cover up what they really are, and to help keep the liberal voter base intact, both here and abroad.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Religious suicidal terrorists?

Ask the Japanese.....

Its not about stooping to "their level", its about ending this crap.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Make this filth feel as unwelcome and unwanted as possible. We shouldn't have to live among this crap. The communist bastards in this country that give them cover need their ass kicked as well.

This.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
The best way we could avoid an anti muslim backlash is to start going after the bad/worst ones full force. If they keep the lid on this thing long enough, it is going to blow the hell up.

That won't work. You have to keep them out of the West. If they're here, you have to either adopt Islam or live with this crap on a regular basis.

That's why the West worked so hard to rid itself of Islam over these past thousand years. It's also why they are being intentionally imported in recent decades, i.e., for the purpose of destroying the Christian West. Islam is being used as a weapon by Christ's earthly foes. It's not Islam that's bringing Islam into the West.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
[Linked Image]

Exactly.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One Brit's take....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

That won't work. You have to keep them out of the West. If they're here, you have to either adopt Islam or live with this crap on a regular basis.

That's why the West worked so hard to rid itself of Islam over these past thousand years. It's also why they are being intentionally imported in recent decades, i.e., for the purpose of destroying the Christian West. Islam is being used as a weapon by Christ's earthly foes. It's not Islam that's bringing Islam into the West.

Spot-on.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Islam is being used as a weapon by Christ's earthly foes. It's not Islam that's bringing Islam into the West.

There are many on this site, as well as in this country who are atheists. They just don't believe in the existence of God, and they don't seem to care that this country, as well as most of "civilized" world, was settled and built by people who were Christians. Our founding fathers founded this country using the Bible and Christian principles as the basis of our laws and Constitution. Like it or not, believe in it or not, but this country has long been identified as a Christian nation, and as such, our culture and our very soul are nothing like Islam.....and I don't think they ever will be.

The Muslims have had thousands of years to come to believe as they do.....just as Christian peoples have done. The battle lines have been drawn, and nothing will ever change. It's "us" against "them", and has been for a very long time. Everything was okay as long as we left them where they were, and didn't try to accept them and try to integrate them into our world......because they are not a fit, and never will be. The liberals who now run most of the "Western" world are not Christian people, and they could care less about the ideological differences between Christianity and Islam. They only see numbers, and the more that vote for them, the better.

One thing and one thing only will ever rid us of Islamic terrorism, and that is to rid ourselves of the root of the problem....them being here. It's simple, no more Muslim immigration, and deport the ones already here. Do that, and the problem goes away. Don't do it, and the problem keeps growing.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Our liberal local newspaper had an editorial this morning ranting that we should not politicize the recent attacks! I guess such deaths are just a part of nature to them, like hurricanes and tornados?

Mike

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mikewriter
Our liberal local newspaper had an editorial this morning ranting that we should not politicize the recent attacks! I guess such deaths are just a part of nature to them, like hurricanes and tornados?

Mike

Islam is not just a religion. How difficult is this to understand?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Raise high the black flag my children! I will kill the man who shows pity in his heart!

This + 10 time to take off the gloves. We showed no mercy in defeating the nazis and the japanese time to apply what works to this current fight.Who said kill them and when you kill the last one kill his pet goat. Those who aid these people by word or deed are just as guilty as the terrorists. We will either fight or die take your pick.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Past time to administer some anti-Islamic terrorism Frontlash!

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
This is a different kind of "war", the old ways do not work. We need new ways of destroying the enemy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Puck CNN and that shank whore reporter scares me looking at her face

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
This is a different kind of "war", the old ways do not work. We need new ways of destroying the enemy.

I am a firm believer that those who operate outside of the common law also forego the protection of that law, whether terrorist, rapist, murderer, paedophile, whatever...a quiet disappearance in the dark of the night is not something I will lose sleep over.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

The justice system cannot or will not hold these creatures accountable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

BS.

Kill enough of them & the rest will get the message; if not keep on keeping on until the message sinks in.

MM

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

BS.

Kill enough of them & the rest will get the message; if not keep on keeping on until the message sinks in.

MM

I think the point being that the idiots in charge keep insisting that these despicable foul acts are to be treated as crimes and dragged through the courts accordingly.

A stupid idiotic approach that is doomed to kill more of our own.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Islam is being used as a weapon by Christ's earthly foes. It's not Islam that's bringing Islam into the West.

There are many on this site, as well as in this country who are atheists. They just don't believe in the existence of God, and they don't seem to care that this country, as well as most of "civilized" world, was settled and built by people who were Christians. Our founding fathers founded this country using the Bible and Christian principles as the basis of our laws and Constitution. Like it or not, believe in it or not, but this country has long been identified as a Christian nation, and as such, our culture and our very soul are nothing like Islam.....and I don't think they ever will be.

The Muslims have had thousands of years to come to believe as they do.....just as Christian peoples have done. The battle lines have been drawn, and nothing will ever change. It's "us" against "them", and has been for a very long time. Everything was okay as long as we left them where they were, and didn't try to accept them and try to integrate them into our world......because they are not a fit, and never will be. The liberals who now run most of the "Western" world are not Christian people, and they could care less about the ideological differences between Christianity and Islam. They only see numbers, and the more that vote for them, the better.

One thing and one thing only will ever rid us of Islamic terrorism, and that is to rid ourselves of the root of the problem....them being here. It's simple, no more Muslim immigration, and deport the ones already here. Do that, and the problem goes away. Don't do it, and the problem keeps growing.
Well said.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Like I said, justice at high noon the day after they're caught. No stretching the court, no final deliberation, jury has met. Gone.
Phugg the bastards.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
"Be copy now to men of grosser blood, and teach them how to war!"

Little Willie Shakespeare.

( Henry V before Halfleur if interested).

Last edited by kaywoodie; 05/26/17.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We need to make it illegal for the Federal government to provide benefits for non-citizens. That way if people come to the USA that have to do it on their own dime and hard work.

[Linked Image from ]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by szihn
Their only hope is for the "moderate ones" to start doing great harm to those that espouse violence.
If they would publicly police their own and do so with vigor, maybe the non-Muslims of the world would believe that there is such a thing as a "peace loving Muslim."

"Moderate Muslims" are those that hold you down and "Radical Muslims" are the ones that cut off your head. But make no mistake about the fact that they are 100% on the same team and on the same side.

I had my first dealings with them in my 20s. I had more later, and in several places around the world. They can be easy to get along with in the cases where they think they are getting something from you, but that's the only time.

Could I be wrong?
I don't think so, but if I am let them start to police up their own! If they don't you can be assured I am NOT wrong about them and their beliefs.

11/11/15 As ISIS advances on Sadad, a strategic Syrian town near Homs, hundreds of Christian and Muslim fighters are battling to defend it.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Could I be wrong?

Muslim anti-Isis march not covered by mainstream media outlets, say organisers
'Hundreds of Muslims flooded the streets of London to condemn terrorism. Media’s response: Silence'
Serina Sandhu

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Jordan’s King Abdullah Says the War Against ISIS 'Is Our War'
David Stout
Mar 01, 2015

Jordan’s King Abdullah II has intensified his rhetoric in the kingdom's fight against ISIS.
"It is our war. It has been for a long time," King Abdullah told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria during an interview that aired on Sunday.

The King went on to describe the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria's fighters as "outlaws" of Islam and said ISIS had set up an "irresponsible caliphate to try to expand their dominion over Muslims."
ISIS forces captured Royal Jordanian Air Force fighter pilot Moath al-Kasasbeh last December and later burned him alive during a notorious video that they published online. The killing sparked retaliatory attacks from Jordan led by King Abdullah personally.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Could I be wrong?

11/11/15 As ISIS advances on Sadad, a strategic Syrian town near Homs, hundreds of Christian and Muslim fighters are battling to defend it.

Then take them in to your abode.

Think of it like making room for an a first year exchange student from Switzerland.

Good luck!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by add

Could I be wrong?

Think of it like making room for an a first year exchange student from Switzerland.

Good luck!

Sorry, but we are talking about Muslims killing those Muslins that are killing them. You can start with Jordan...Kurds....

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Could I be wrong?

Good luck!

Sorry, but we are talking about Muslims killing those Muslins that are killing them. You can start with Jordan...Kurds....

So, no spare bedroom currently?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Islamic so called religion is just the opposite of the American Constitution. Muslims can not be a true islamic muslims without total conversion of people to islam. The only 2 choices are convert to islam or die. Send them back to the middle east.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The Islamic so called religion is just the opposite of the American Constitution. Muslims can not be a true islamic muslims without total conversion of people to islam. The only 2 choices are convert to islam or die. Send them back to the middle east.

Why don't you start with all those thousands of Muslins serving in our military?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

Why don't you start with all those thousands of Muslins serving in our military?

OK.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

OK.

Thank God, Trump is not as stupid as you.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I don't think they've worn Muslin since the Civil War.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

OK.

Thank God, Trump is not as stupid as you.
Why don't you move over to Iran or Iraq and live amongst the people of the religion of peace. You can wear your Muslin garments. Most of Missouri will thank me for this suggestion.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why don't you admit Trump is trying to put more MUSLIM boots on the ground instead of more of our boots????

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why don't you admit Trump is trying to put more MUSLIM boots on the ground instead of more of our boots????

Gosh Blow, I'm just skeered to, especially because of your great debating skills and whatnot.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That might be true...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Moderate Muslims aren't real Muslims, their apostates because they reject the commands of Muhammad to wage Jihad in order to spread Islam over the whole world.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Islam has some who believe and some who do not. Get enough together in one place and they start trying to impose sharia law. Americans do not live under sharia law. It is against our Constitution.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 59 invisible), 2,564 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,355
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.