Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Amazing. The Brits evidently don't want the identity of these muslim terrorists released. Maybe this just shows how screwed up things can get with women running a country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ng-manchester-terror-attack-information/

Sam......

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
who really cares what the Brits want?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image]

The right woman ain't bad Sam.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
She's not pissed the attacks happened tho. crazy

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
It's ok, I hear they called James Taylor, there have been pink balloons released and lots of flowers and candlelight vigils, so it's been taken care of.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Those people shouldn't have let all the muzzies in. I hope we don't let anymore in.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Left in Europe makes Kalifornia libs look conservative. They fear being ridiculed as xenophobic is the worst possible situation, worst than having their fellow countrymen killed by the Jihad.

The Chinese have the Left figured out. Baizuo. They have it nailed:

A thread on “why well-educated elites in the West are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the ‘white left’. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hatari
The Left in Europe makes Kalifornia libs look conservaive. They fear being ridiculed as xenophobic is the worst possible situation, worst than having their fellow countrymen killed by the Jihad.

A thread on “why well-educated elites in the west are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the ‘white left’. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

Yep.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
On the plus side, he's one more they can finally take of their watchlist.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So there's no legitimate reason that those investigating the bombing would want to keep certain details from becoming public?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Has ISIS carried out any attacks in China?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins

ISIS knows Premiere Li Keqiang has a giant can of yellow whoop-ass he'll open on them.

Mao starved 20 million of his own countrymen with his "Giant Leap Forward" and never lost any sleep. Problably not a people you want to mess with. No conscious.

Last edited by hatari; 05/24/17.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
So did we have an American journalist involved in the identification of the terrorist? Wasn't it the Brits who released the ID?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
It's ok, I hear they called James Taylor, there have been pink balloons released and lots of flowers and candlelight vigils, so it's been taken care of.

And the Brits will "carry on" with their lives as if nothing happened (according to their PM)....................until the next time, which will come as surely as the sun rises in the east.

MM

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It's probable that the Brit security services & LE where seeking to track down all possible accomplices/associates and see if the dirt bag had help or was part of a network/larger operation before his name was released.

The Brits won't have any issues dealing with the terrorists when they can fix the target; I'm sure that the gentlemen from Hereford will take care of it.

StarchedCover

Semper Fi
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Amazing that you're confronted with evil and can't discuss it.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Exactly.!

Did anyone catch their Prime Minister yesterday give her little speech. What a clown. If the Brits truly believe this, (starts @ 30 sec.) then they've watched too many Harry Potter movies. They should expect many many more homicides.

What a bunch of drivel.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is just another leak, same thing that keeps pissing off Trump.

UK officials didn't want it released YET. They had briefed allies, but were still chasing down associated bad guys. Letting out details and names to soon does nothing but jeopardize the investigation and ability to catch associated bad guys.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe James Bond is working on the case, and didn't want his cover blown.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

ISIS knows Premiere Li Keqiang has a giant can of yellow whoop-ass he'll open on them.

Mao starved 20 million of his own countrymen with his "Giant Leap Forward" and never lost any sleep. Problably not a people you want to mess with. No conscious.

At the height of the Cold War (I miss the good ol' days!) before Nixon opened up China, either Johnson or Kennedy voiced a sort of veiled threat to the Chinese that even a nuclear limited war (they had no ICBM capability then) would cost them at least 20M dead, to which Mao quipped, "we can accept that".... As Hatari says, they aren't messing with the chinks

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bruce Jenner works for the Brit .gov?

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
So privacy for British populace has been completely destroyed for awhile now, but this guy was "known" to authorities and was able to build his IED, receive instructions from ISIS and complete his objective. So what is British Intelligence doing with the citizens private information if it doesn't prevent this type of incident? Its certainly not being used to protect the folks. "They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety". - Franklin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hmmm a U.S. security leak involving the Brits. They had better appoint a Special Prosecutor and spend the next year or two talking about it nonstop. The U.S. Government would never leak information only Russians do that.
On a serious note this information would have come to light within a few days if not hours anyhow so I'm not sure what the Brits are upset about.

Last edited by Mittenman; 05/24/17.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The Left in Europe makes Kalifornia libs look conservaive. They fear being ridiculed as xenophobic is the worst possible situation, worst than having their fellow countrymen killed by the Jihad.

A thread on “why well-educated elites in the west are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

That's some great insight, absolutely spot on in its assessment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see a lot of reasons for not releasing the names right away , can't you?
let them do their job.

btw : I makes sense to release a wrong name and wait for isis to take claim for it :-).

P.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

There's a radical Muslim element in Western China. They carried out a mass knife attack at a railroad station a couple years ago that killed a good many people. I'm not sure what they're connection to ISIS is, but imagine they are at least ideologically in sync.

Just recently, the Chinese government banned certain Muslim names for newborn children, apparently linking their use to radicalism. I doubt that will have any effect, but it's fun to imagine the bat-crap crazy reaction to something like that in the West.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
So there's no legitimate reason that those investigating the bombing would want to keep certain details from becoming public?

laughing. Yeah, there are. Most involve covering the government's azz, because all those involved were WELL known to the government, and frankly, the Brits look stupider than a box of rocks right now.

Sam......

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I know that they have CNN & NYT over there as I've seen both there.
Did they think that they were immune to our leakiness?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the Brits look stupider than a box of rocks right now.

to a point well beyond suicidal, Sam.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

laughing. Yeah, there are. Most involve covering the government's azz, because all those involved were WELL known to the government, and frankly, the Brits look stupider than a box of rocks right now.

Excellent, I was hoping for a response from one of you guys with experience investigating terrorist bombings. Someone who knows all about how they're conducted.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Other then tipping off his accomplices maybe? In any event this guy travelled to fuc king Syria and this is the best they could do?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The Left in Europe makes Kalifornia libs look conservative. They fear being ridiculed as xenophobic is the worst possible situation, worst than having their fellow countrymen killed by the Jihad.

A thread on “why well-educated elites in the West are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

I call it soft racism. This feeling of being morally and intellectually superior and "looking out" for those beneath you in status.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

Excellent, I was hoping for a response from one of you guys with experience investigating terrorist bombings. Someone who knows all about how they're conducted.

I'll have to defer to your superior knowledge and training there smokepole. Bring us up to speed on how it's done in the real world. laughing

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amazing. The Brits evidently don't want the identity of these muslim terrorists released. Maybe this just shows how screwed up things can get with women running a country.

Maybe they wanted time to investigate him and his friends without anyone knowing ahead of time and being able to destroy evidence.

Not everything is a Govt conspiracy.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I'll have to defer to your superior knowledge and training there smokepole. Bring us up to speed on how it's done in the real world. laughing

Nice try but all I did was ask a question. You're the one supplying the answers, chief.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I understand the names were released in the midst of the investigation. The Brits wanted to round up the entire cell before the names were released. Early release possibly gave some the oppostunity to get away.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Snyper

Maybe they wanted time to investigate him and his friends without anyone knowing ahead of time and being able to destroy evidence.

Not everything is a Govt conspiracy.

True, the rest of it is government incompetence.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not only that but I'm sure there's a little bit of a turf battle. If the Brits had released information before we did on details of the Boston Marathon bombing I'm sure our guys would have been "annoyed." Which is how the Brits characterized it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just posted ,,,,,,,

True, the rest of it is government incompetence.

I agree 110% !

Originally Posted by djs
I understand the names were released in the midst of the investigation. The Brits wanted to round up the entire cell before the names were released. Early release possibly gave some the oppostunity to get away.

Wouldn't you have to agree that it would have been a LOT more competent of them to have put all these a-wholes in the bag PRIOR to them building and setting off their bombs ?

They damned sure had MORE then enough to do so.

....."investigation" my azz, and IMHO a damned good verifier that the clowns in charge of these " intelligence communities" have degenerated into beaurocrappic chair warmers, and by "policy",....clearly not men of action.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

I hadn't read that, what did they have on these guys prior to the bombing?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
US media leaks like a sieve.. I can well understand why the Brits did not want the name made public. Last I heard today they had made five arrest in the bombing. Why let a terrorist know you're on his trail by releasing related identity info?

G

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Evidently the leaking didn't have too much adverse effect. The Brits have dam near arrested the entire family in Britain and some other 3rd world excrement hole.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
IF you're on a "watchlist" - WTH does it it take for .gov to intervene?
Shouldn't your allies be given the identities of the bad guys - so that EVERYONE is hunting the SOB down?

I can see the being pizzed, when the names are publicized too soon, though!

Here's hoping the "co-conspirators" resist, however - to the point of their deaths!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The SOB was on all sortsa' "Watchlists", and was then TAKEN OFF,......It's plastered all over the airwaves and internet,........er,....you ARE on the internet, aren't you ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mark shubert
IF you're on a "watchlist" - WTH does it it take for .gov to intervene?
Shouldn't your allies be given the identities of the bad guys - so that EVERYONE is hunting the SOB down?

I can see the being pizzed, when the names are publicized too soon, though!

Here's hoping the "co-conspirators" resist, however - to the point of their deaths!

I'm not talking about hurt feelers,....but something way more important.

Better to be pizzed on, than pizzed off.

Yup, the "leakers" should be admonished, and have their press cards / visas pulled,....

but far as I'm concerned, the Brits responsible for KNOWING what was going on, and this a-whole not being in some sorta Gitmo facility, (or below 98.6 * , fine by me)
Well.....they pizzed all over their countrymen, their responsibilities, and whatever oaths they took.

GTC

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The SOB was on all sortsa' "Watchlists", and was then TAKEN OFF,......It's plastered all over the airwaves and internet,........er,....you ARE on the internet, aren't you ?

GTC

So, being on a watchlist is grounds for arrest and incarceration? Fascinating.

Who was it that said ""Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety?"

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
The Muslims might have bombs, but the Brits have pink balloons, which makes our liberals very happy. You never have to do a damned thing, just look like you care and that will solve everything.

Symbolism over substance is the liberal mantra

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Wow; surprise, surprise they were on a 'Watch List'. Are they ever NOT on a watch list? Or is it a careful don't hurt their feelings list? Seem's they are pretty good at getting the right people on the list (domestic and abroad) and pizz poor at the watching part. Always think of this commercial, funny if it were not so sad;

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I would imagine most all Muslin/Islamic in the UK are on a watch list of some sort or another but if watching the terrorist do their thing is all that is accomplished, it ain't worth [bleep]..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by GeoW
I would imagine most all Muslin/Islamic in the UK are on a watch list of some sort or another but if watching the terrorist do their thing is all that is accomplished, it ain't worth [bleep]..

Maybe they are all on a list...but that then begs the question why support the importation of people or things on such a list. They know it is a group that will bring danger and most certainly mayhem or there wouldn't be a list in the first place.

JFC, I think I'll buy my boy a jar full of small pox for his upcoming birthday. Pretty sure that is on some kind of list, maybe we can watch it together and hope something awesome happens. If a jar of smallpox is too hard to find maybe a pet rattlesnake will do.

Worlds gone crazy. Just crazy.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by hanco
Those people shouldn't have let all the muzzies in. I hope we don't let anymore in.

This^^^^^^^^^

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another matter of fact is we are doing the same thing with our list and our Muslin population. They need damn gone!

Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Isn't this the same watch list we were objecting to being used to refuse a firearms purchase? After all there's no control on getting on /off the list.

All it takes is traveling to certain places. That can be harmless and it can be a very bad sign. That's why they "watch".

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
fucum!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
If I were Trump I would tell Teresa May today, "Yeah, those leaks from foreign intelligence agencies are a real bitch. Someone ought to do something abou that."

Last edited by JoeBob; 05/25/17.
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And the Brits have quit sharing intelligence with the US over this:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/british-pm-may-challenge-trump-over-intelligence-leaks-073459071.html

Can't say as I blame them with the leaky sieve that DC has become.

Retired cat herder.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by g5m

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/british-pm-may-challenge-trump-over-intelligence-leaks-073459071.html

Exactly, apparently the dumbphucks over there haven't been paying attention to our dumbphucks over here or surely they would have known better.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by g5m

Exactly, apparently the dumbphucks over there haven't been paying attention to our dumbphucks over here or surely they would have known better.

The way things are set up it is real time. Whatever they collect, we see instantly and vice versa. That is why all these laws against US agencies spying on Americans are worthless. There are no laws against the Brits spying on Americans and we can see all their stuff instantly.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
This was masterfully played by Trump and May. Trump just ordered the justice department to investigate the leaks.

So now we have an official investigation into IC leaks headed by Jeff Sessions that no one can claim was motivated by Trump's desire to cover up the "muh Russians" story. And since it isn't about the Russians, Jeff Sessions isn't recused.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by GeoW
US media leaks like a sieve.. I can well understand why the Brits did not want the name made public. Last I heard today they had made five arrest in the bombing. Why let a terrorist know you're on his trail by releasing related identity info?

G

Which is pretty much what Amber Rudd stated i that link:
The British police have been very clear that they want to control the flow of information in order to protect operational integrity, the element of surprise,...

The bigger issue it seems to me, this seems to be a 'deep state' leak with the further intent to damage Trump as he meets w/ PM May.
Helping terrorists is of little importance as long as damage can be left on Trump.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From what I've seen in our press, the main issue is not with releasing the suspects name (I thought that was released over here anyway?) but rather the photo's of the crime scene, particularly those of what they describe as a "hi tech high voltage initiator"...

It seems British Security Service see the use of this type of device as particularly significant...

Reading between the lines, I am guessing they did not want the discovery of this bit of intelligence out in the public domain....

Last edited by Pete E; 05/25/17.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Any Muslim POS that immigrates to the US, UK, Germany, etc to escape from the war and persecution in their homeland and then goes back frequently to visit that which they escaped from should be denied re-entry. If it's safe enough to vacation there then it's safe enough to live in. All these [bleep] do is go back and get further radicalized before bringing it back to us. You leave here for there don't bother getting a round trip ticket as we don't want you back.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Any Muslim POS that immigrates to the US, UK, Germany, etc to escape from the war and persecution in their homeland and then goes back frequently to visit that which they escaped from should be denied re-entry. If it's safe enough to vacation there then it's safe enough to live in. All these [bleep] do is go back and get further radicalized before bringing it back to us. You leave here for there don't bother getting a round trip ticket as we don't want you back.

Can't disagree, but in this particular case, the bomber was British born, and his father and brother, also said to be Islamic extremists, are living in Libya where they have now been arrested.

Personally, I would like to see all immigration from the majority of the ME and parts of Africa halted and a moves to remove a large number of those already here. Again it would not have prevented the recent attacks, but it would have narrowed/simplified the job of the security services to keep tabs of those remaining...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
[quote=GeoW]
The bigger issue it seems to me, this seems to be a 'deep state' leak with the further intent to damage Trump as he meets w/ PM May.
Helping terrorists is of little importance as long as damage can be left on Trump.

I think you may have a point and this investigation has simply been caught up in what seems to be a civil war in Washington...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe just maybe they don't want the enemy to know what they know and who they have in custody. Blabbing about what you know in time of war is not a good thing.
Remember what POTUS said. I have alway thought too much info is given out too quickly as if we just must brag about we know. JMT. Cheers NC

Last edited by northcountry; 05/25/17.

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Releasing the bombers name has NOTHING to do with catching more bad guys. They can grab em any time they want.
Does anyone honestly believe that the co-conspirators only would go into hiding if the name was made public? Give me a break. The bad guys knew who did it and they were preparing before the attack even took place. This is simply a case of another muslim name getting tied to the bombing before they could settle the populace.

Last edited by White_Bear; 05/25/17.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (219 Wasp, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 224th, 54 invisible), 2,076 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,069
Posts18,463,542
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.