Print Thread
Hop To
G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Media Matters has apparently targeted Sean Hannity's show now, like they did O'Reilly's, and are working at getting advertisers to not advertise. And Hannity has been told by the Fox News brass to 'back off' the Seth Rich story.

https://mediaequalizer.com/brian-ma...imminent-end-of-fox-news-channel-program

and now:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

Retired cat herder.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hannity has long had the problem of not knowing when to let go of a story. He often beats it to death, and keeps on talking about it long after it's over with. If anyone kills his show, it will be him.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
I guess the Murdoch Family has "milked" the "Fair and Balanced" News concept for long enough (at least according to Rupert's sons .... who appear to be pretty much calling the shots now). Maybe it is time for:

B reitbart
N ews
C hannel

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Which Media Matters organization? The web site you post is from Media Equilizer.

Last edited by victoro; 05/24/17.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just more conservatives in their crosshairs.

Maybe Hannity may run with stories a bit too hard sometimes, but I think he does it because he wants to get the word out there about things the rest of the media doesn't report at all.

Sean fully expects to be cut due to targeting of the liberals. I don't think he's worried, and will wind up somewhere else.

It's past time for a conservative channel that WON'T back off.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And Hannity has been told by the Fox News brass to back off the Seth Rich story. [quote]

As evidently has the lawr.

Strange how the dnc never offered a reward for the killerbof their wheel, the director of documents.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/24/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
And just when Kim Dotcom was getting his affairs in order to divulge his knowledge.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by victoro
Which Media Matters organization? The web site you post is from Media Equilizer.

That was from another article about the show. I don't have that link right now.

Add: This one:

http://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-sean-hannity-twitter/

and this one I believe:

https://www.mediamatters.org/

Last edited by g5m; 05/24/17.

Retired cat herder.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Besides having a detailed list of all of Hannity's advertisers, MediaMatters describes Hannity, as follows:

"Sean Hannity is a professional propagandist for President Donald Trump, as well as a bigot, a sexist, and a conspiracy theorist. As host of Fox News’ Hannity, he has used his platform to advocate for authoritarian tactics toward the press, defend Trump's obstruction of the investigation into collusion between the president's associates and Russia, and attack judges who have ruled against Trump’s Muslim bans."

See:

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2017/05/23/these-are-sean-hannitys-advertisers/216607

I wonder how they really feel about him ??

G
g5m Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
The truth sometimes bites!

Retired cat herder.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and thus the reason i like hannity
it's all good, when islam becomes the state religion and we are all under sharia law, they will be the first to have their heads on pikes.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This is easy to solve, Everyone needs to buy a My Pillow.

Brad Bauman who is now the Rich family spokesperson. The Bauman Foundation. David Brock of Media Matters and Shareblue is on its board of directors.

I'm not posting a link because we don't need that [bleep] stinking this place up. It's easy to find: Baumanfoundation dot org.

From the website:

David Brock

A leader in the burgeoning progressive movement, David Brock is the founder and CEO of Media Matters for America, a progressive media research and information center dedicated to holding our news media accountable. David's leadership at Media Matters has had a profound impact on the national media debate.

Brock is also the author of five books, including The Republican Noise Machine: Right-Wing Media and How It Corrupts Democracy (Crown, May 2004). In his preceding book, Blinded by the Right: The Conscience of an Ex-Conservative (Crown, March 2002), a 2002 New York Times best-selling political memoir, he chronicled his years as a conservative media insider. Brock's latest book, Free Ride: John McCain and the Media (Vintage Anchor, April 2008) was a case study of the national media's uniquely favorable treatment of Sen. John McCain over the course of his career and was named a Washington Post best-seller.

Brock was the recipient of the New Democrat Network's first award for political entrepreneurship. He also serves on the board of the Progressive Legislative Action Network, an organization that supports progressive state legislators, and on the editorial advisory board of the Progressive Book Club.

Last edited by DryPowder; 05/24/17.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appears Cars.com is the first advertiser to pull their ads from Hannitys Show.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Hannity on the (Twitter) offensive:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
And a few more:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like I mentioned earlier, this is nothing more than a liberal attack on conservative media that gets too close to the truths that will end the DNC as anyone knows it.

And those same fuggers say they support freedom of speech... mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Whether one likes Hannity or not, this story should be a real concern. It goes to show the power of Soros and Brock and how they target these guys and can effectively shut them down.
Hannity may be a broken record at times, but all in all he has been a true patriot with his devotion to this country and fighting people like Obama, Clinton and Pelosi.

He sounded genuinely concerned about the future of his show today.

His statements on Seth Rich must be spot on, why else would these people be so concerned? think H r C had him offed, and the DNC is complicit.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Julian Assange is the key in blowing this story wide open. While he is steadfast in not revealing his sources, this time he must break with protocol and reveal Seth Rich.
Besides that fact that Rich is dead, what more damage can be done? Revealing his identity will actually make others safer by putting it out there in the media. Keeping it cloke and dagger only stifles the truth and won't stop bad actors from acting badly.

It is more than curious to know that Brad Baumann, the Risk Family spokesperson is a hired DNC conflict resolutions expert. I'm sure he delivers US currency too.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/24/17.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Julian Assange is the key in blowing this story wide open. While he is steadfast in not revealing his sources, this time he must break with protocol and reveal Seth Rich.
Besides that fact that Rich is dead, what more damage can be done? Revealing his identity will actually make others safer by putting it out there in the media. Keeping it cloke and dagger only stifles the truth and won't stop bad actors from acting badly.

It is more than curious to know that Brad Baumann, the Risk Family spokesperson is a hired DNC conflict resolutions expert. I'm sure he delivers US currency too.

I agree.

He put up a $20k reward for the killer of Seth Rich, but he needs to be clear about the source, and show his cards on that connection.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by broomd
Whether one likes Hannity or not, this story should be a real concern. It goes to show the power of Soros and Brock and how they target these guys and can effectively shut them down.
Hannity may be a broken record at times, but all in all he has been a true patriot with his devotion to this country and fighting people like Obama, Clinton and Pelosi.

^^^This^^^

Hannity is just about the only show left on FOX News worth watching. And one of the few left that has the balls to tell it like it is!!! You know he's hitting the mark when Commies like Sorros go after him.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 54 invisible), 2,743 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,572
Posts18,453,856
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.