Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
40O Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Pistols have always been the red headed step-child of my firearms. Love shotguns and clays, rifles and hunting, but pistols and shooting paper never appealed. Now I’ve found the pistol sports! Having a great time at a local club. Even getting in the way of my scouting trips for next hunting season. (I haven’t even looked at the new dies for reloading a 7mm-08 I recently purchased). Shooting every Wednesday at the local club, and find myself practicing 2-3 times a week. Looking forward to starting to shoot on the weekends at the bigger club this summer.

I’ve already started purchasing the equipment – I think it is time that I admitted that I’m a gear addict. Put the glock 19 back in the nightstand safe and have picked up a CZ Shadow Black for playing.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on an earlier thread. Anyone recommend good forums for Production class shooting? Doesn't look like the Fire has a large number of post on the subject.

Cannot recommend strongly enough that anyone who has not tried USPSA or IPSA shooting event to do themselves a favor a check it out. Great fun.

Pete

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
brianenos.com

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Read Enos's book.

Ben Stoeger too.

Last edited by supercrewd; 05/24/17.

NRA Life Member
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 40O
Pistols have always been the red headed step-child of my firearms. Love shotguns and clays, rifles and hunting, but pistols and shooting paper never appealed. Now I’ve found the pistol sports! Having a great time at a local club. Even getting in the way of my scouting trips for next hunting season. (I haven’t even looked at the new dies for reloading a 7mm-08 I recently purchased). Shooting every Wednesday at the local club, and find myself practicing 2-3 times a week. Looking forward to starting to shoot on the weekends at the bigger club this summer.

I’ve already started purchasing the equipment – I think it is time that I admitted that I’m a gear addict. Put the glock 19 back in the nightstand safe and have picked up a CZ Shadow Black for playing.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice on an earlier thread. Anyone recommend good forums for Production class shooting? Doesn't look like the Fire has a large number of post on the subject.

Cannot recommend strongly enough that anyone who has not tried USPSA or IPSA shooting event to do themselves a favor a check it out. Great fun.

Pete
I'm sure it's a blast. I've wanted to try it for a while now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is indeed a addictive sport. I started in stock and got so hooked I skipped right over Limited and went whole hog with an STI open gun. I needed a new hobby like I needed a hole in the head.

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 12308300, 59 invisible), 3,132 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,742
Posts18,401,219
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.