Print Thread
Hop To
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
... is the conclusion of Sara Carter and John Solomon just posted on Circa. Basically, they conclude that under the Obongo Administration US Intel. Agencies secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years .... and that the Obongo Administration was chastised in a secret FISA Court Opinion, dated April 26, 2017, to the effect that the failure to disclose the extent of the violations earlier amounted to an “institutional lack of candor” and that the improper searches constituted a “very serious Fourth Amendment issue,” according to the recently unsealed Opinion.

Officials like former National Security Adviser Susan Rice have argued their activities were legal under the so-called minimization rule changes Obama made, and that the intelligence agencies were strictly monitored to avoid abuse. The intelligence court and the NSA’s own internal watchdog found that not to be true

See:

http://circa.com/politics/barack-ob...illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

Where is the outrage .... Where are the calls for an Investigation ..... Where are the calls for a Special Counsel or Prosecutor ??

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ftbt
Where is the outrage .... Where are the calls for an Investigation ..... Where are the calls for a Special Counsel or Prosecutor ??

Hopefully Trump will survive long enough to retaliate against the liberals and RINOs for all their BS. Would love to see him blow the lid off all this corruption but I doubt anyone can comprehend just how deep this swamp really is and my guess is it will drown him before he get's his chance....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This, not the alleged Russian collusion, is THE threat to our democracy, freedom and American values, and only CIRCA is reporting it. Lawless.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...rings-no-fbi-investigations#Post12050614

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nebraska

Hopefully Trump will survive long enough to retaliate against the liberals and RINOs for all their BS. Would love to see him blow the lid off all this corruption but I doubt anyone can comprehend just how deep this swamp really is and my guess is it will drown him before he get's his chance....

Trump is not God Almighty. he is just one man surrounded by cannibals.
if we expect any change we must petition our swamp critters demanding this kind of stuff cease. call, and write. get your wives, husbands, kids, dogs, cats to write and call. flood the swamp critters with demands that they do their elected responsibilities.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Americans are being diverted from the real threat to their liberties - out of control US intel agency. Some have gone rogue and need to be exposed, arrested and put in prison. The NSA continues to gather meta-data and unmask those who in the their view, need exposure. This has the whiff of fascism.
The Dems and the media are doing a stellar job at keeping Americans in the dark!

Last edited by bigwhoop; 05/24/17.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Americans are being diverted from the real threat to their liberties - out of control US intel agency. Some have gone rogue and need to be exposed, arrested and put in prison. The NSA continues to gather meta-data and unmask those who in the their view, need exposure. This has the whiff of fascism.
The Dems and the media are doing a stellar job at keeping Americans in the dark!

It's not a "whiff", it's a stench.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
Official response from Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif):

"Obama .... He Dindu Nuffin ..... Impeach Trump."

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Official response from Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif):

"Obama .... He Dindu Nuffin ..... Impeach Trump."

Winner for the funniest (and unfortunately about accurate) comment of the morning!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Please, the rest of us take it for granted that the US Government spends most of it's time and resources spying on it's own citizens, it only seems to be a surprise for you lot.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

316 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,612 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.