Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
.... as British Authorities criminally investigate "Daily Mail" columnist, Katie Hopkins, for her comments / reactions to the Manchester bombing. Here she is on Tucker last night:

This is now "Orwellian."

GB1

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
They are f......ked over there. Why did they let the muzzies in??

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Can any of us imagine, if people from North America competed acts of terror in the Muslim world, what would happen to them?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Speaking The Truth Is Now Considered Hate Speech In The UK

It is here too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Ftbt: "Unapproved thoughts being investigated"!
Soon to come to a United State NEAR YOU!
The laws/policies in the UK would be laughable were the situation not so serious.
Breathtaking actually.
And sad.
Volunteer victim status is now reality in Britain it seems?
There is a LESSON to be learned here in the United States of America from this fiasco in Britain - if we are smart enough to pay attention or to learn from it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Can any of us imagine, if people from North America competed acts of terror in the Muslim world, what would happen to them?

They'd be drawn and quartered to a cheering crowd.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The Brits and most of Europe have never had what Americans know as freedom.

It has been a policy of their rulers for hundreds and in most cases, thousands of years, to tell them what they can think, say and believe. Freedom of expression is a myth there, and those that want to follow the "European Model" (Dem/Libs) want the same thing for us here, for the same reasons.

It's interesting to see the "progressive British and Europeans" in their laws concerning the holocaust and how NO ONE is allowed to say, think or print ANYTHING other then the party line and you will go to jail if you do.

I am not one that denies such a thing, but it's alarming to see that the people are not allowed to even question the numbers, facts, places dates or anything that touches the narrative.

Now that same level of cowardice is spilling over into their interaction with Islam and NO ONE is allowed to think, say or write anything bad ------------except the Muslims themselves.

And the people are so cowed to that way of obeying their masters that there is little chance that they will band together and disobey their NWO masters. They will whine, but only in private.

Any real courage is so misunderstood that it can't organize and can't overcome the obvious facts and the obvious truth. They believe they need government's permission to think, speak, write or act. They are slaves without even knowing it! So they are effectively doomed, and that saddest thing that can be said is that if enough people are murdered by Muslims, maybe after a staggering number of cowards are killed the ones left will rebel and strike back, knowing that their other choice is certain death.

But maybe not.

You see, the Jews going to the death camps never did. They came from the same European stock. They outnumbers their captors thousands to one, but that didn't matter to cowards.

They were brain-washed for many centuries and had no will or ability to deal with the overwhelming truth, so they just got on the trucks and into the rail cars and did as they were told.

Just like Brits and Europeans of today.

People that think like slaves CANNOT be free. They don't know what freedom looks like. If they see it they are afraid of it because it demands individual responsibility and individual decisions.

Last edited by szihn; 05/24/17.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Canada has been tilting that direction for the last 10 or 15 years. Their "Human Rights Commission" has been punishing those who use "hate speech" for a while now.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I have run into some English at work in the oilfield. As long as 10 years ago they claimed you could be financially ruined for making a negative statement about Muslims. They had or were in the process of moving here. What they said made no sense and was hard to believe but they were convincing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's getting hard to think these folks are related to the Brits of the Greatest Generation. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
It's getting hard to think these folks are related to the Brits of the Greatest Generation. Hasbeen

That is because silly...all those Brits are now Australian or American.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Canada has been tilting that direction for the last 10 or 15 years. Their "Human Rights Commission" has been punishing those who use "hate speech" for a while now.

We're right behind them. Just look at the confederate statue removal stuff going on in New Orleans now, that's nothing more than a modern day book burning style attempt at erasing history. Anyone speaking out against it is immediately shouted down as a racist and enemy of the state. People like that would gladly use the power of government to force compliance with laws against incorrect thought.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART

i just had my no one grandson get back from aussieland, he had father in law and family with them.
sticker shock on the price of beer and cigarettes
father in law was/is a chain smoker, and probably four six pack a day habit.
i think he was in withdrawal.
said the beer was pretty good tho.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

i just had my no one grandson get back from aussieland, he had father in law and family with them.

We are a nation of some twenty-odd million with a small tax base, and the coin to pay for all that largesse we give away to foreign nations has to come from somewhere...and 400 thou plus pensions for crooked dirty politicians has to come from somewhere as well.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It seems to be considered hate speech here, too.

Retired cat herder.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

We are a nation of some twenty-odd million with a small tax base, and the coin to pay for all that largesse we give away to foreign nations has to come from somewhere...and 400 thou plus pensions for crooked dirty politicians has to come from somewhere as well.

well for sure in the 30's, here my slavic ancestors didn't take well to that prohibition thing anyway, they made their own hootch. But both were convicted under the volstead act for bootlegging. A govt can never live and let live without paying the tax.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

well for sure in the 30's, here my slavic ancestors didn't take well to that prohibition thing anyway, they made their own hootch. But both were convicted under the volstead act for bootlegging. A govt can never live and let live without paying the tax.

For sure that if you damage, threaten, or steal from a vanilla you might possibly get your hand slapped, but stiff the government of Australia and the taxation dept will dip a toilet brush in caustic soda and precede to make your next bowel movement a thing to remember.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

For sure that if you damage, threaten, or steal from a vanilla you might possibly get your hand slapped, but stiff the government of Australia and the taxation dept will dip a toilet brush in caustic soda and precede to make your next bowel movement a thing to remember.

You sir, have a way with words ... and spot on as well. Thanks for the chuckle.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Trust me that it's a WHOLE lot better for us Americans down there now than it was a few years ago. When I was there five years or so ago a few rounds of beer cost almost as much as I paid for my first car. Now that the dollar has gotten a lot stronger it's almost affordable, two months ago the beer only cost me about twice what it does in the U.S.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, aaronward9, 21 invisible), 1,762 guests, and 963 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.