Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 36 of 165 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 164 165
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
jorgeI, I think you're right as far as spending any more time in conversation with Jello is concerned. When cut to the bare minimum, Jello's brain is like a 10 speed bike motoring down the road. It has a bunch of gears that never get used.

Leaving on a more positive note, Jello does include a lot of useless liberal opinions in the facts he believes in. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
This is interesting; I'm sure you guys have seen it, but just in case:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/expanded-fbi-search-lawyers/index.html

What got me onto this thread to begin with was that the first page or two was guys saying how smart it was to fire Comey and I was like, the [bleep] it is! It's a huge tactical mistake! Which turned out to be correct (naturally), and led straight to where he is today, which is to say, kinda fooked. At any rate, I can see why they are having trouble finding the right person for the job. For one thing, as that Navy SEAL said who turned down Flynn's NSA position, "it's a shït sandwich". Whoever takes this job will be in a terrible position. Career-risking. But of course, it goes much deeper than that. I honestly think Mr. Trump was naive enough to think he could fire Comey and then replace him with a sycophant and be done with the Russia mess. It might work that way in business, buuuuuut.... so the position he's in NOW is that he has to fill it with.... who exactly? A non-political person seems to be a prerequisite for getting congressional approval. It can't be someone who's seen as "soft" on Russia. It can't be anyone with any hint of Trump-taint on him/her from prior to all this. I can see who it CAN'T be but it's not clear who it CAN be!

He'd have been better off with Comey, if only obviously.

He also appears to have pissed of Rosenstien (or whatever the assistant AG is named)-- the guy who wrote the hatchet job memo on Comey... funny how that works. Throw a guy under the bus after he does you a solid and he gets mad, who knew?! Anyway whatever-his-name-is will now be overcompensating AGAINST Trump to prevent further Trump stank from transferring to him.

He's in a pickle.

How are you guys today? Are we conversating like grown-ups or flinging poo like retarded children? I'm fine either way, but I'd prefer the former.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump also BADLY misread the feelings in Congress and in non-fruitcake America in general towards Comey. Comey was perhaps the one person with some credibility on both sides of the aisle due to how things had played out. Both sides are pissed, yes, but both sides had been "wronged" (sic) by him so at least there was a sense that he wasn't going to bend over for either.

I know many here don't like Ryan, but he's a powerful person and, by the way, next in line if Pence goes down with Trump. Anyway... this is telling. Because no, Mr. Trump, your FBI Director was NOT a nut job.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/nut-job-trump-james-comey-paul-ryan/index.html

Side note: what in the name of sweet baby Jesus possessed Trump to say that TO THE RUSSIANS?!

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Someone save me scrolling back... Jorge, are we going to consumate that bet? Anyone else?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll bet that Sweet Baby Jesus did not whisper that in Trump's ear grin

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When he was a candidate, SOME of what he advocated was very intriguing to me; on top of that, I am a wholehearted supporter of populism as a legitimate political force, even when it results in a candidate I might differ with. Power to the PEOPLE, yo! grin So there were aspects of Trump that I was very positive about (which got me killed by liberal friends/family... holy crap... liberals are just as stuck in a bubble as conservatives, and as a customer of mine puts it: the only thing liberals and conservatives can agree on is that they hate moderates!) smile

But I digress. My point was that while I liked "some" Trumpisms, I disliked others, but I most definitely detested his personality and had great trepidation about how it would translate to POTUS. As we can see by things like that comment TO THE RUSSIANS OF ALL PEOPLE those fears are correct: he's a disaster on that level. No impulse control, no thinking ahead, just an overwhelming childlike desire to brag and impress... its appalling. Those who said he was playing 3D chess? Wow. Just wow.

But I'll put this out there even though again, it works against my hypothesis that he's going down for collusion and resultant obstruction... and again, I'll say this because it appears my numbskull "conservative" jousting partners here are too obtuse... him saying that actually is one of the few signs that I have seen that he might, personally, be innocent of the collusion. I mean if it turns out he isn't, saying that to THE RUSSIANS OF ALL PEOPLE was collassly stupid... but if he's innocent it's not SO stupid, just your basic stupid. That doesn't mean elements of his campaign didn't; but it's certainly possible that HE didn't.

But boy oh boy was that stupid.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
When he was a candidate, SOME of what he advocated was very intriguing to me; on top of that, I am a wholehearted supporter of populism as a legitimate political force, even when it results in a candidate I might differ with. Power to the PEOPLE, yo! grin So there were aspects of Trump that I was very positive about (which got me killed by liberal friends/family... holy crap... liberals are just as stuck in a bubble as conservatives, and as a customer of mine puts it: the only thing liberals and conservatives can agree on is that they hate moderates!) smile

But I digress. My point was that while I liked "some" Trumpisms, I disliked others, but I most definitely detested his personality and had great trepidation about how it would translate to POTUS. As we can see by things like that comment TO THE RUSSIANS OF ALL PEOPLE those fears are correct: he's a disaster on that level. No impulse control, no thinking ahead, just an overwhelming childlike desire to brag and impress... its appalling. Those who said he was playing 3D chess? Wow. Just wow.

But I'll put this out there even though again, it works against my hypothesis that he's going down for collusion and resultant obstruction... and again, I'll say this because it appears my numbskull "conservative" jousting partners here are too obtuse... him saying that actually is one of the few signs that I have seen that he might, personally, be innocent of the collusion. I mean if it turns out he isn't, saying that to THE RUSSIANS OF ALL PEOPLE was collassly stupid... but if he's innocent it's not SO stupid, just your basic stupid. That doesn't mean elements of his campaign didn't; but it's certainly possible that HE didn't.

If collusion is not illegal, then you are just barking up the wrong tree, even if there WAS collusion. It does not appear that there was, according to the lack of evidence. Assuming all THAT to be true, you now have him obstructing an investigation into something that is not illegal. I might add that interjection your own thoughts and speculating about what Trump may be thinking, is absolutely absurd. You simply DO NOT, and CANNOT know, what transpired. You may have an hypothesis, but you have nothing but your speculation to back it up. That ain't worth a hill of beans. If you seriously think Trump is stupid, I fear you are severely underestimating him. I'm gonna go read about guns and hunting now. If something actually real and substantial comes up, everybody should learn about it. Accusations don't equal guilt. This holds DOUBLE for accusations by anybody named Clinton. Their whole modus operandi, is to accuse others of what THEY are doing.

Last edited by benchman; 05/24/17.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
You can stop now Jeff. Everyone here is now positive that you're retarded. Some people sure are slow to learn though.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Please stop feeding this azzhat. He's proven himself a liar and a hypocrite so why engage him?

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Keep him focused on one thread instead of a dozen.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by benchman

If collusion is not illegal, then you are just barking up the wrong tree, even if there WAS collusion. It does not appear that there was, according to the lack of evidence. Assuming all THAT to be true, you now have him obstructing an investigation into something that is not illegal. I might add that interjection your own thoughts and speculating about what Trump may be thinking, is absolutely absurd. You simply DO NOT, and CANNOT know, what transpired. You may have an hypothesis, but you have nothing but your speculation to back it up. That ain't worth a hill of beans. If you seriously think Trump is stupid, I fear you are severely underestimating him. I'm gonna go read about guns and hunting now. If something actually real and substantial comes up, everybody should learn about it. Accusations don't equal guilt. This holds DOUBLE for accusations by anybody named Clinton. Their whole modus operandi, is to accuse others of what THEY are doing.

The thing is, benchman, even if collusion isn't illegal- and I'm not conceding that to be the case- it's still impeachable, and if proven out, trust me, he'll get impeached. The outrage would be unstoppable. There'd be some people who'd support him regardless, but I bet it'd be under 20%... and more to the point, Congressional republicans know that they'd get cremated in '18 if they left a POTUS in office who'd done so.

That's if collusion is shown.

At this point, it's grown beyond that, though. It appears that Flynn is guilty of SOMETHJNG; his life is going to be veddy veddy eeenteresting in the next few months... and it appears that Trump has attempted to obstruct the investigations (plural) into him, and perhaps others. That IS illegal as well as, of course, impeachable. As I say, the sheer ham-fistedness of how Trump has tried to stop the investigations is at least a ray of hope that he himself is innocent of the collusion. We'll see.

So I agree that we need solid information. That'll be coming. The intel community didn't stake their reputation on this over nothing. In the meantime we get leaks and the resulting hypothesis to argue about. Good times! smile

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Don't be a pussy Jeff, take AK's bet. Or you scared you'll lose and have to self-banish from here?

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Don't be a pussy Jeff, take AK's bet. Or you scared you'll lose and have to self-banish from here?

He'd just come back as O Jeff and think he fooled everybody.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If, would be, appears that maybe....good grief. Sounds solid to me...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Meant to add this link. Bill Clinton's lawyer giving advice on scandal management. I can't speak to the specifics he's advising, but clearly Mr. Trump needs to change how he's doing things. I'm guessing that the fancy-pants impeachment lawyer he just hired will be attempting to tone him down and, really, just getting him to simply STFU would do wonders. Anybody disagree with THAT?

Personally? Not holding out much hope for that. This is a 70 year old man, hyper-egotistical, under massive stress, very set in his ways, and seemingly incapable of self-regulating as far as either STFU or else applying some foresight to what he says... and he sure seems to have risen to his level of incompetence as they say. In order to have any chance of surviving this, he needs to re-invent himself. That seems highly unlikely.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/opinions/trump-should-look-to-clinton-white-house-goldberg/index.html

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Remind me, what do *I* get if I win AK's bet?

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Remind me, what do *I* get if I win AK's bet?

You're the one that declined it so you tell me.

Still haven't said why you declined...

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hyper-egotistical, ............., seemingly incapable of self-regulating as far as either STFU or else applying some foresight to what he says

Jeez, now WHO does that sound like........

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The best way to deal with Baizuo is to ignore them.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! This sombeech is still going? I certainly hope all the LIBTARDS are as obsessed with this little project as some here are. That will give President Trump plenty of time to figure what he is going to pack up their arse next!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Page 36 of 165 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 164 165

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (1936M71, 17CalFan, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 46 invisible), 1,795 guests, and 1,043 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,180
Posts18,465,632
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.