Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bruce Jenner works for the Brit .gov?

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
So privacy for British populace has been completely destroyed for awhile now, but this guy was "known" to authorities and was able to build his IED, receive instructions from ISIS and complete his objective. So what is British Intelligence doing with the citizens private information if it doesn't prevent this type of incident? Its certainly not being used to protect the folks. "They who can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety". - Franklin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Hmmm a U.S. security leak involving the Brits. They had better appoint a Special Prosecutor and spend the next year or two talking about it nonstop. The U.S. Government would never leak information only Russians do that.
On a serious note this information would have come to light within a few days if not hours anyhow so I'm not sure what the Brits are upset about.

Last edited by Mittenman; 05/24/17.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by hatari
The Left in Europe makes Kalifornia libs look conservaive. They fear being ridiculed as xenophobic is the worst possible situation, worst than having their fellow countrymen killed by the Jihad.

The Chinese have the Left figured out. Baizuo. They have it nailed:

A thread on “why well-educated elites in the west are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the ‘white left’. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

That's some great insight, absolutely spot on in its assessment.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I see a lot of reasons for not releasing the names right away , can't you?
let them do their job.

btw : I makes sense to release a wrong name and wait for isis to take claim for it :-).

P.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Has ISIS carried out any attacks in China?

There's a radical Muslim element in Western China. They carried out a mass knife attack at a railroad station a couple years ago that killed a good many people. I'm not sure what they're connection to ISIS is, but imagine they are at least ideologically in sync.

Just recently, the Chinese government banned certain Muslim names for newborn children, apparently linking their use to radicalism. I doubt that will have any effect, but it's fun to imagine the bat-crap crazy reaction to something like that in the West.

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by smokepole
So there's no legitimate reason that those investigating the bombing would want to keep certain details from becoming public?

laughing. Yeah, there are. Most involve covering the government's azz, because all those involved were WELL known to the government, and frankly, the Brits look stupider than a box of rocks right now.

Sam......

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I know that they have CNN & NYT over there as I've seen both there.
Did they think that they were immune to our leakiness?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the Brits look stupider than a box of rocks right now.

to a point well beyond suicidal, Sam.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
So there's no legitimate reason that those investigating the bombing would want to keep certain details from becoming public?

laughing. Yeah, there are. Most involve covering the government's azz, because all those involved were WELL known to the government, and frankly, the Brits look stupider than a box of rocks right now.

Excellent, I was hoping for a response from one of you guys with experience investigating terrorist bombings. Someone who knows all about how they're conducted.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Other then tipping off his accomplices maybe? In any event this guy travelled to fuc king Syria and this is the best they could do?

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by hatari
The Left in Europe makes Kalifornia libs look conservative. They fear being ridiculed as xenophobic is the worst possible situation, worst than having their fellow countrymen killed by the Jihad.

The Chinese have the Left figured out. Baizuo. They have it nailed:

A thread on “why well-educated elites in the West are seen as naïve “white left” in China” on Zhihu, a question-and-answer website said to have a high percentage of active users who are professionals and intellectuals, might serve as a starting point.

The question has received more than 400 answers from Zhihu users, which include some of the most representative perceptions of the ‘white left’. Although the emphasis varies, baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

I call it soft racism. This feeling of being morally and intellectually superior and "looking out" for those beneath you in status.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna

Excellent, I was hoping for a response from one of you guys with experience investigating terrorist bombings. Someone who knows all about how they're conducted.

I'll have to defer to your superior knowledge and training there smokepole. Bring us up to speed on how it's done in the real world. laughing

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amazing. The Brits evidently don't want the identity of these muslim terrorists released. Maybe this just shows how screwed up things can get with women running a country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ng-manchester-terror-attack-information/

Maybe they wanted time to investigate him and his friends without anyone knowing ahead of time and being able to destroy evidence.

Not everything is a Govt conspiracy.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I'll have to defer to your superior knowledge and training there smokepole. Bring us up to speed on how it's done in the real world. laughing

Nice try but all I did was ask a question. You're the one supplying the answers, chief.

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I understand the names were released in the midst of the investigation. The Brits wanted to round up the entire cell before the names were released. Early release possibly gave some the oppostunity to get away.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Snyper
Amazing. The Brits evidently don't want the identity of these muslim terrorists released. Maybe this just shows how screwed up things can get with women running a country.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ng-manchester-terror-attack-information/

Maybe they wanted time to investigate him and his friends without anyone knowing ahead of time and being able to destroy evidence.

Not everything is a Govt conspiracy.

True, the rest of it is government incompetence.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not only that but I'm sure there's a little bit of a turf battle. If the Brits had released information before we did on details of the Boston Marathon bombing I'm sure our guys would have been "annoyed." Which is how the Brits characterized it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just posted ,,,,,,,

True, the rest of it is government incompetence.

I agree 110% !

Originally Posted by djs
I understand the names were released in the midst of the investigation. The Brits wanted to round up the entire cell before the names were released. Early release possibly gave some the oppostunity to get away.

Wouldn't you have to agree that it would have been a LOT more competent of them to have put all these a-wholes in the bag PRIOR to them building and setting off their bombs ?

They damned sure had MORE then enough to do so.

....."investigation" my azz, and IMHO a damned good verifier that the clowns in charge of these " intelligence communities" have degenerated into beaurocrappic chair warmers, and by "policy",....clearly not men of action.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
They damned sure had MORE then enough to do so.

I hadn't read that, what did they have on these guys prior to the bombing?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,347
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.