Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Am I the only one who thinks the reporter was a "plant" by the Democrats to discredit Gianforte at the last minute. God knows they've done more nefarious things than that! Gianforte is no angel, but Quist is a Democrat..all you need to know about him....

Ummm, conspiracy theorist....80% of the vote has already taken place, up until the incident.

GB1

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Am I the only one who thinks the reporter was a "plant" by the Democrats to discredit Gianforte at the last minute. God knows they've done more nefarious things than that! Gianforte is no angel, but Quist is a Democrat..all you need to know about him....

A plant by the D's to do what? If you are thinking set up you haven't listened to the audio. The reporter ask him a question he couldn't answer. Only a complete dumb ass would get in a scrape with a reporter on the eve of an election that he has in the bag.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

Ummm, conspiracy theorist....80% of the vote has already taken place, up until the incident.

Conspiracy theorist? I have no desire to start a pissing match; but, when someone behaves in a manner that is consistent with such behavior of many of that group, it doesn't rise to the level of a conspiracy theory as that term is normally used. Conspiracy, maybe. Speculation about behavior and motives consistent with past facts and acts, yes. However, the term "conspiracy theory" normally connotes false ideas based on unjustified paranoia. Then, no, not a "conspiracy theory". I don't know the facts as I wasn't there. However, when reporters are saying what happened, according to them, then it is, unfortunately, suspect in my view. Sad that the world of "journalism" has gotten to the point where otherwise rational thinking individuals automatically doubt what is being reported. That is the world they have created. They've made their beds and now must sleep in them.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 05/25/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fact:

Gianforte leads the race by %14 with %80 of the vote in before the incident.
Fox reporters back up the story of the "assault", and they were never wrong before smile

A plant ?, a set up ? think not...or pissed he was asked about his 250k investment into Russian investments ?

He'll be in office either way.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Iirc, reporter was trespassing. Stuck mic in his face. He pushed mic away. Reporter grabbed his arm. Assault right there

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/25/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Body-slammed, huh?

He should have followed up with a pile-driver then either a sleeper hold or The Claw as a finishing move.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
If half the people in the country got the absolute chit beat out of them on a daily basis it would be a better place to live.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Iirc, reporter was trespassing. Stuck mic in his face. He pushed mic away. Reporter grabbed his arm. Assault right there

Could be, the police report will dictate the ensuing bs...bunch of hubba bubba about nothing. I think he got pissed, buy the reporter some new eye glasses & a cold beer....and call it over smile

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It's is a shame what our elections have turned into in this country! Ever since before the 2016 election it has been more like a 3rd world $hithole!!!

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

If this were true the Sheriff would not have charged him.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
One of the mantras on the left here in Montana about this race is that Gianforte isn't a REAL MONTANAN.

Well, I believe this is about as Montanan as it can get. Guy intrudes where he isn't welcome. Was asked to leave a number of times. Then gets more pushy and shoves something in a guy's face. Come around here acting like that with many of my friends/associates, you will get physically removed. If that requires taking you to the ground, so be it.

Gianforte needs to step up and say the guy pushed his luck, was rude and I won't tolerate that. Nothing more needs to be said.

Hell, the last guy we had in that seat killed people that deserved it for a living. What is wrong with a little tussle?

Last edited by Tarkio; 05/25/17.

Montana MOFO
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pintlar, take a hike. You're an obvious plant here. Six posts and you're already starting arguments.

Well -- bye.

Last edited by troutslayer; 05/25/17.

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

John Wayne
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
If half the people in the country got the absolute chit beat out of them on a daily basis it would be a better place to live.

This right here sums it up pretty well.^^^

FJB & FJT
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Originally Posted by troutslayer
Pintlar, take a hike. You're an obvious plant here. Six posts and you're already starting arguments.

Well -- bye.

Posted nothing but facts, how does that start an argument?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't know how the fact someone chose to move here decades ago is supposed to make them less of a Montanan. This mantra spouted by the Quist campaign is just absurd. My thought is that we have an entrepreneur who chose to move here, to create a business here, to provide hundreds of jobs, etc., etc., and somehow he's not a "real Montanan". I look at it this way: He chose to move here and be a contributing member of our Montana society. We were just stuck, by a fluke of nature, with Quist. The bigger problem is that there are so many ignorant voters that vote based upon these types of assertions. It's nuts.

"Why did you vote for Rob Quist?"

"Well, he was born in Montana and he is for "fair taxes"".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The reporters were pushing hard trying to get a rise out of him before the eve of the election and he paid them off in spades. A reporter barges into an office where he wasn't invited and shoves a recorder into his face, asking questions. He had been asked to leave multiple times and he persisted and persisted until Gianforte grabbed the phone he was recording with. The reporter then grabbed Gianforte's wristand he took him down and gave him a couple of quick punches.

This will either make it a landslide one way or the other. People sick of the liberal media will vote more heavily for Gianforte, or they will be appalled and vote for Quist. Either way, I think it will be a 5 point swing.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
For those not listening, it won't effect the election outcome...a 14 point lead with %80 of the vote in = lock in.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Polls have been open for a while. Lets get after it fellas.

I am MAGA.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Vigil for the casualty to be held.

[Linked Image]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I think Quist is a homo. Off to the polls.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

365 members (1Longbow, 1lesfox, 160user, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 2,753 guests, and 956 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,282
Posts18,467,767
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.